www.siliconelovers.com

Virgin doll buyer

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Casper1239
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Virgin doll buyer

Post by Casper1239 »

Hellooo all, I recently purchased irontech 153cm miyin and I'm super stoked. I do own 2 dolls but they're counterfeit dolls, so my first doll purchase experience was crap, but I purchased from a well known vendor that's known on TDF. I purchased her from siliconelovers.com and I've read nothing but good things about them, so I hope this is a real irontech brand doll. I spent just over $2000. She looks beautiful in the photoshoots. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated and any extra information on silicone lovers or how long of a wait should I expect before I receive her, thanks guys.... happy doll days 😁

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Virgin doll buyer

Post by DG »

Make sure to have the following on hand BEFORE her arrival:
Mineral Oil / Baby Oil
Cornstarch / Cornstarch infused Baby Powder
Powder Brush
Neutral colored microfiber washcloths and bath towels
or an ultra soft bath sponge
Antibacterial hand soap
Bucket, or spritz bottle (sponge baths)
Waterproof sheet or shower curtain liner (if you do sponge baths)
If you want to put her directly into the shower, get a shower chair and a non-slip shower mat.
Back brace and knee brace (you gonna need it lifting her)
Tangle Teezer, or wire comb/loop bristle wig brush

Hope this helps!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Casper1239
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Casper1239 »

Thank you for the pre-arrival advice.... definitely going to go get all that stuff for her thank you @DG doll guru

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to the TDF Casper1239! :multi: This is the best place to be if you love dolls! :plaidskirt: :mrgreen:

Hoping that your new companion will arrive quickly and safely at your home! :angel:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Casper1239
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Casper1239 »

I also purchased the hanging suspension kit so I could store her in an upright position because I was thinking about keeping her posture intact. Is the flight case worth buying? And how does the double jointed knees work on a doll? I purchased the extra double jointed add on but I'm not sure entirely how the doll will operate with double jointed knees.

Casper1239
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Casper1239 »

Thank you @gogo dolls for the warming welcome. Definitely glad to finally be here. This is my first purchase and I'm really hoping she turns out perfect. I ordered 153cm irontech miyin customized from head to toe on November 14th, 2022. I ordered from siliconelovers which is based out of U.K. and I live in georgia in the United States. Have you guys ordered dolls around this time of year and if so.... were you able to receive her before Christmas. What would be the odds? I'm super excited and any estimated guess would be great!

Casper1239
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Casper1239 »

Jacknpodnah..... I can't send you messages on here, so I contacted you via the "KIK" app..... hope you receive this.

Casper1239
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Jacknpodnah

Post by Casper1239 »

One more attempt just to be sure you got the post message

INFORMATIONS