www.siliconelovers.com

LUSHDOLL 153cm

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
tlaloc

Re: LUSHDOLL 153cm

Post by tlaloc »

ricketyrocket wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:23 pm @tlaloc - the latin doll that you have linked is the camille that I got - and yes she has articulated fingers and also the gel breasts. Also the shrugging shoulders. The fingers are amazing, however I do find the hands and fingers "pokey". I am still amazed at the curves and qulity. I may order some different heads to try on her.
The hands and fingers are pokey? What do you mean?

ricketyrocket
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ricketyrocket »

If you were to squeeze the hands you will notice some sharp pointed parts on the edges of the individual pieces

ricketyrocket
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ricketyrocket »

20230220_105807.jpg
20230220_105807.jpg (1.46 MiB) Viewed 1379 times
20230220_105840.jpg
20230220_105840.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 1379 times
20230220_105859.jpg
20230220_105859.jpg (2.14 MiB) Viewed 1379 times

Davidh
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Davidh »

I like her arms and legs, there's a bit of detail gone into them, she has biceps not just two sticks made from tpe for arms. Really considering this brand as the build and the price makes for great value. Bought my last 3 girls from Silicone lovers so know they're great to deal with.
My Girls:
Ciara 158 H Irontech
Eunji 159 D Irontech
Eva 162 E WM
Raffaella 174 G WM
Robyn 160 L Siliko Doll
Nicole 166 D Irontech

Where they're at:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=133035

ricketyrocket
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ricketyrocket »

Yes - and i'm very happy with her. The only things that I noticed was that her lip coloring came off pretty easily. Her lips were a darker brown as in the stock photos. This color went pretty fast. The other issue is the quick connect neck bolt - I don't like it as if you lay her down, her head will drop to one side or the other. I ordered a regular neck bolt and it should be here soon to help this.

dollcurious4321
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollcurious4321 »

ricketyrocket wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:43 pm Yes - and i'm very happy with her. The only things that I noticed was that her lip coloring came off pretty easily. Her lips were a darker brown as in the stock photos. This color went pretty fast. The other issue is the quick connect neck bolt - I don't like it as if you lay her down, her head will drop to one side or the other. I ordered a regular neck bolt and it should be here soon to help this.
I'm curious to know what you applied to the lips (oil, lube, etc.). Many of these things will take any stock coloring off. Also, i'm assuming this is the standard quick connect bolt and it's possible that you just need to adjust the balls for proper fit.

Thank you for the information on your doll, I think a lot of us are interested in finding out more about this brand.

ricketyrocket
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ricketyrocket »

I used lube which took the coloring off her lips. I did clean and re-oil her which took any remaining off. I didn't know that you can adjust the balls on the quick connect - i'll give it a try.

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

In my experience, although the balls on the quick connect are adjustable, Ive not been able to get the right amount of tension before rendering them too stiff to where the head cant be attached at all. Basically that has led to me just using the old reliable screw bolt. Zero chances of a disconnected head at what always seems to happen at the absolute worst time :) lol. The quick connect is a great idea in theory. In practice, Id like to see the addition of another ball for greater surface contact producing a more reliable connection or something. Current design is not good enough imo.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

So much " yuk yuk " and not enough pictures.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

twiztedhatter28
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by twiztedhatter28 »

Ok I just got the 162 cm g lushdoll gemma and her breast are suppose to be gel but they seem very stiff compared to other gel breast videos and one else wondering why

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

twiztedhatter28 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:04 pm Ok I just got the 162 cm g lushdoll gemma and her breast are suppose to be gel but they seem very stiff compared to other gel breast videos and one else wondering why
I posted some videos earlier in the thread. I'd love to see a real-world comparison. Can you post a video to demonstrate what you mean?

To me, this factored in my decison to pause buying, I did not see enough squishiness based on the factory/promo pics/vids. Please post your examples for us!
Mistresses

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

tuffluv88 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:00 pm So much " yuk yuk " and not enough pictures.
Agreed. Hey I see you have the 153 listed in your signature. Care to help out in the name of research? :) I personally need to see more real world examples of this doll!!
Mistresses

twiztedhatter28
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

I will when I'm able I'm still new so the site won't allow me to post pictures yet lol

twiztedhatter28
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

I do know I would like to point out a down side to the 153 cm gemma she has a short upper body but very long arms/legs so one you position her she feels tiny so far that's my biggest petpev

Mr-e
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mr-e »

cycleingking wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:47 am Ya know, I'm just going to drop this here. The awesome Lou over at Silicone lovers sent this to me because I asked. I too hope they make a bigger effort to advertise.

Here's a drop of all of their models along with jiggle joggle videos! View while ya can and hopefully I am not breaking any rules by sharing these. Heck maybe someone will buy based on them😉
Enjoy
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... TblGQEFML-
Glad to see you posted this. Nick sent me the same media and I asked if he minded me posting ( what I intended to do today) and he was glad to have them posted.

I have a question for those who purchased the 153. Is the vagina constructed with a small gap between the labia and the “rod” that forms the canal? This was the case with my 158c and am curious if the construction has changed. Thanks!

INFORMATIONS