www.siliconelovers.com

LUSHDOLL 153cm

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: LUSHDOLL 153cm

Post by nicvncnt »

cycleingking wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:47 am Ya know, I'm just going to drop this here. The awesome Lou over at Silicone lovers sent this to me because I asked. I too hope they make a bigger effort to advertise.

Here's a drop of all of their models along with jiggle joggle videos! View while ya can and hopefully I am not breaking any rules by sharing these. Heck maybe someone will buy based on them😉
Enjoy
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... TblGQEFML-
Thanks very much for posting this. I suspect that SL is the ODM of Lushdoll but IDK why they would not just say so. :?

BigTexDFW
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BigTexDFW »

I'm very impressed with what I've seen from LushDoll. I'm a labia guy and they seem to do a great job in that area, among many others!

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

nicvncnt wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:52 am
cycleingking wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:47 am Ya know, I'm just going to drop this here. The awesome Lou over at Silicone lovers sent this to me because I asked. I too hope they make a bigger effort to advertise.

Here's a drop of all of their models along with jiggle joggle videos! View while ya can and hopefully I am not breaking any rules by sharing these. Heck maybe someone will buy based on them😉
Enjoy
Thanks very much for posting this. I suspect that SL is the ODM of Lushdoll but IDK why they would not just say so. :?
I am unsure of what ODM stands for but SL does market the fact of they being the only place to purchase LushDoll

I have my eyes on the 168F, just wish the butt was bigger. Would be a instant buy if that model did🤣
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

cycleingking wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:08 pm I am unsure of what ODM stands for but SL does market the fact of they being the only place to purchase LushDoll
ODM = original design maker or some such - someone that creates their own sculpts but contracts out the manufacture to another company. Like YL do with WM.

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

nicvncnt wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:46 pm
cycleingking wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:08 pm I am unsure of what ODM stands for but SL does market the fact of they being the only place to purchase LushDoll
ODM = original design maker or some such - someone that creates their own sculpts but contracts out the manufacture to another company. Like YL do with WM.
Ahh, got it. I thought that is what ya were referring to. Consider me learned!! LD is definitely a name to watch out for. I love what they are doing, I just not found the right sculpt for me from them. I was really close on the 153, but hips a tad smal but damn her LHP is legendary. 168F is more my style, but just not quite there enough for me- yet. The 162G is about perfection, except the weight LOL
Mistresses

tlaloc

Post by tlaloc »

Enjoy
Thanks for posting these pics and vids.

What an amazing little doll.

Actually VERY similar to the Irontech 153.

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

tlaloc wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:36 pm

Enjoy

You and anyone else viewing this thread are very welcome. I just really like what LD is bringing to the table. The small details even that mean a lot like standard moving eyes! Details details details.

Anyhow, you are right, very similar to the IT 153 except that LD has a better LHP imo. I do like them both however!
Mistresses

tlaloc

Post by tlaloc »

cycleingking wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:01 pm
tlaloc wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:36 pm

Enjoy

You and anyone else viewing this thread are very welcome. I just really like what LD is bringing to the table. The small details even that mean a lot like standard moving eyes! Details details details.

Anyhow, you are right, very similar to the IT 153 except that LD has a better LHP imo. I do like them both however!
Yea, there are a few differences.

The IT153 has a poorly detailed vagina, particularly odd since all of their other dolls have a terrific looking Vag.

The IT also has a breast flaw, the breasts appear to be joined in the middle.

The IT has an even bigger ass than the LD

Limetime
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Limetime »

Enjoy
Thank you! I was already leaning towards a purchase anyways but this pushed me over the edge. I think one of the heads shown might be unreleased.

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Keen eyes! I noticed that too. Sorry there is no prize for that though 🤣. But if of interest, I'm sure the folks over at SD can hook you up. Please post back if you do decide on that head!!
Mistresses

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Hi all I have not had the time to figure out videos but I can say she juggles her tits just fine she has a great feel not to heavy. Try asking SL or Lushdoll for a video of this good value lady..

ricketyrocket
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ricketyrocket »

I actually just purchased this 153cm Lushdoll from SL and she is amazing. She has the perfect curves, and her entry parts are in the correct locations. Very wonderful doll!

https://siliconelovers.com/collections/ ... ck-camille

tlaloc

Post by tlaloc »

ricketyrocket wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:33 pm I actually just purchased this 153cm Lushdoll from SL and she is amazing. She has the perfect curves, and her entry parts are in the correct locations. Very wonderful doll!

https://siliconelovers.com/collections/ ... ck-camille
The Camille doll is gorgeous, but I am partial to the Latin doll variant linked below.

https://siliconelovers.com/products/ld- ... 4006768840

Did you get the gel breasts and articulated fingers? How are you liking those features?

Its too bad they dont have a gel ass option, but you are still getting a lot of doll for the money. Its nuts really, the gel breast articulated fingers, enhanced skeleton for a little over one thousand dollars.

I hope companies like Irontech and Lushdoll drive the price of dolls down. Some of these manufacturers charge an arm and a leg. They cant be selling that many dolls, im not sure how they make any money. The average joe cant afford a two thousand plus doll.

ricketyrocket
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ricketyrocket »

@tlaloc - the latin doll that you have linked is the camille that I got - and yes she has articulated fingers and also the gel breasts. Also the shrugging shoulders. The fingers are amazing, however I do find the hands and fingers "pokey". I am still amazed at the curves and qulity. I may order some different heads to try on her.

INFORMATIONS