teddy-babes.com

1 Year Review of the TB Deluxe Swivel... and its not good :/

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
jamesparker5734
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: 1 Year Review of the TB Deluxe Swivel... and its not good :/

Post by jamesparker5734 »

Three quick notes
1 Instead of the really tiny safety pin, use 4 velcro patches to attach the wig to the doll, in the front sides and the back, so the wig does not fall off or flop over. I had that system on a latex doll I had, which developed a leak and became unusable. I have never had any real breakage that rendered a Teddy Babe doll unusable!
2) As suggested move the vaginal opening down to match where real women have their vaginas. Same with the anal opening and expand the size of that.
3 Perhaps the designers should go to their CAD workstations and do some redesigning and have some male volunteers do some Ahem! use testing on Teddy Babes prototypes! I am sure there will be no problem recruiting volunteers!
Thank you.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

jamesparker5734 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:49 pm Three quick notes
I wish TBDs would be constructed like Happy Dolls with a real skeleton and not those discs. They'd be posable and you don't bump into the discs.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

If someone could combine the Teddy Babe's looks with the Happy Doll's construction, or at least make some sort of hybrid taking the best qualities of both, they'd do a lot of business here.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Don't wait for me I am way too old to run a business. I 've done that, been there, but would love to do the product development testing.
My first plushy would look like this Babe:
Girl824A.JPG
Girl824A.JPG (93.81 KiB) Viewed 993 times

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Missionary wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:39 am Don't wait for me I am way too old to run a business. I 've done that, been there, but would love to do the product development testing.
My first plushy would look like this Babe:
Girl824A.JPG
Perhaps you could hire me on to handle product testing while you relax in the office. I realize that testing a product of this type can be quite demanding but I'm confident that I could rise to the occasion. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

DocMoriarty wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:03 am
I wish TBDs would be constructed like Happy Dolls with a real skeleton and not those discs. They'd be posable and you don't bump into the discs.
Old thread where a member made an articulated skeleton for his TB. viewtopic.php?t=78483

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Mr Franz wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:31 am
Old thread where a member made an articulated skeleton for his TB. viewtopic.php?t=78483
Yes thanks, I remember I have seen that years ago. But I'm lazy, I'd much rather buy that from 8th Wonder after they change their technology to something that finally makes sense.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

DocMoriarty wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:51 am
Mr Franz wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:31 am
Yes thanks, I remember I have seen that years ago. But I'm lazy, I'd much rather buy that from 8th Wonder after they change their technology to something that finally makes sense.
I doubt that will ever happen, but you never know I suppose. I had planned to add articulation to my VG project, but ultimately I decided I liked it better without. So I just stiffening the legs and forearms a bit. Less floppy, but feels more natural to cuddle now. TB's are configured a bit different though. Might lend itself to articulation a little better. I wouldn't mind experimenting with one if I could find a used one cheap.

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

Burts wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:40 am I have sheeba since she was released, well over a year....I absolutly love it and wouldnt change anything, I also had a original teddy babe..... Oh actually id make the butt hole much bigger
I've always wanted a new one, however the hips and butt are just to small. I'd love a pear shaped TB with some major junk in the trunk!

B.S.
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

feverdream

Post by feverdream »

1 Instead of the really tiny safety pin, use 4 velcro patches to attach the wig to the doll, in the front sides and the back, so the wig does not fall off or flop over. I had that system on a latex doll I had, which developed a leak and became unusable. I have never had any real breakage that rendered a Teddy Babe doll unusable!
What about wig caps? Did you try that before settling on the velcro?
Morgan my beautiful vampiress

jamesparker5734
Apprentice
Apprentice

What are wig caps? I never heard of them.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

jamesparker5734 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:39 pm What are wig caps? I never heard of them.
It's a cap that you wear under a wig that prevents the wig from sliding. Just search on Amazon for wig cap and you'll see.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

DocMoriarty wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:13 pm
jamesparker5734 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:39 pm What are wig caps? I never heard of them.
It's a cap that you wear under a wig that prevents the wig from sliding. Just search on Amazon for wig cap and you'll see.
Hell, most of the wigs I've ordered off Amazon have come with caps for free.

jamesparker5734
Apprentice
Apprentice

Teddy Babes wigs on the dolls do not come with wig caps, neither did the wigs that came with the latex dolls I used to use. Thanks

Maximderwinter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Maximderwinter »

Tagging on to this thread since it's one of the more recent TB threads I can see. . . I'm wondering if someone has done a slightly more recent video review or unboxing or similar video? I'd love to see a bit more about how they arrive, how they feel, issues with the skeleton, how people store them if they have to do that, and so forth.

Or maybe I should make a more detailed new thread that asks all of my specific questions and folks can weigh in?

INFORMATIONS