climaxdoll.

SecretLoveToyz - 25 Inch Fantasia - Never shipped (5 months waiting), Customer service # stopped responding

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
jaceconnors
Apprentice
Apprentice

SecretLoveToyz - 25 Inch Fantasia - Never shipped (5 months waiting), Customer service # stopped responding

Post by jaceconnors »

I ordered an Original 25 Inch Fantasia 5 months ago from secretlovetoyz.com. The customer service number is different at checkout than what is listed on the site. At first the seller would respond (only to texts) and assure my order was coming. They stopped responding almost 2 months ago.

I have filed a dispute charge with my bank to hopefully get my $ back. Doing some additional research, it seems some users on reddit are having a similar issue but there has been a lack of updates.

I am wondering if anyone here has had the same experience. I researched before buying and users here seemed to have mostly positive things to say about secretlovetoyz.

I'm also coming here for any advice/help and let potential buyers become aware before they commit to spending $1,000.

roadside28

Re: SecretLoveToyz - 25 Inch Fantasia - Never shipped (5 months waiting), Customer service # stopped responding

Post by roadside28 »

Oh, that's no good to hear. I ordered the original Fantasia from secretlovetoyz a few years back. The order went pretty smooth. Although there was some delay in messaging from the owner. But I did eventually get it. I had mine delivered to the US. Are you located in the US as well, or in another country? Might of been delayed due to customs, or something. But that's still really crappy that the seller isn't responding, especially considering how costly the product is. And that sucks to hear, because I was actually going to buy the new one, as my old fantasia needs replacing.

jaceconnors
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: SecretLoveToyz - 25 Inch Fantasia - Never shipped (5 months waiting), Customer service # stopped responding

Post by jaceconnors »

I am located in the U.S. I tried to be as chill as possible with "Customer Service" about my order after it had been over 2 months. I said stuff like, "I'm sure you have a lot of anxious customers about delivery considering the price." They would respond (days later) with, "Oh you have no idea, I assure you she's coming!" I mentioned to them they had a decent reputation on dollforum which is why I kept my cool.

After 4 months though and spending $1,000 I told them they had a week to get my order shipped or I am filing a dispute charge. It had been about a month since they stopped responding to my texts with order updates . They still never responded and I went ahead with the dispute (still processing through my bank).

I also want to add that I always texted them during their "business hours" listed on their site. One time I received a text back (2 days later) at 5AM! I leave my phone charging next to my bed so thankfully I am not married and live alone! Also, just SUPER UNPROFESSIONAL. I have all of the texts saved if people need proof and I am will to post screenshots (there was another odd text as well).

What bums me out is I see people posting pics of their fantasia 25 inch wet dream. I messaged "Customer Service" about this too, saying "Hey, your new fantasia dream is set to ship today for pre-orders, will my original 25 inch fantasia be on the sea cargo freight?" They didn't respond.

At the end of the day, I really want a 25 inch fantasia. I had seen them online for over a couple years and saved up the $ to get one. I even messaged a user on spankbang who uploads videos of theirs and they said they received their order in 3 weeks (granted this was in 2020).

I read somewhere that secretlovetoyz resells items from aliexpress (which can takes MONTHS for something to come from them or never at all). I however can't confirm if secretlovetoyz actually does this.

I guess I am holding out hope, or at least get my $ back :(

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

A terrible experience and sucks to hear you're going through this. Clearly something has happened on their end and the company is not upholding their end of the deal. The seller had similar issues before but also I just seen a forum on here where a customer received the new fantasia dream. But 5 months is unacceptable. Wish I could give a possible solution and hopefully you can at least get your money back. Pls keep us updated.

jaceconnors
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jaceconnors »

I will definitely keep everyone posted. I appreciate you all taking the time to read this post and respond. I plan on keeping up on this as it has been driving me mad at times through out the day about getting scammed out of $1000. I’m not a rich man, so the $1000 was somewhat a big investment for me. Also buying a giant storage tub for $20 when it was to hopefully arrive lol (I saw that’s what to do on a post here).

On a side note I would like to say I’m stoked for all of you that have one and are receiving the new wet dream model. Y’all are lucky!

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

I sent a email to their sales team saying I was interested, but am holding off on ordering one due to some customer's (you) saying they haven't received their order, and have been waiting 5 months. And that they aren't getting messages about why the delay is happening. Hopefully they respond to me, and maybe shed some light on that specific delay. As I said I'm not comfortable buying something for $1,000 when there are reports of customer's not getting their units. I'll keep you posted if I hear anything. The old Fantasia is fantastic! Literally the best male adult toy on the market. I was really looking forward to the new model.

jaceconnors
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jaceconnors »

I also want to add that I had emailed them as well after they had stopped responding. It is really suspect that the "customer service" number is different at checkout. I have also tried calling and texting the number listed on the about us page to no avail.

Here is the number at checkout. You get access to an order page through ecwid.com AFTER purchasing. If SectretLoveToyz is a legitimate business, why isn't this number in the 'contact us' section? This whole thing has seemed sketch from the beginning honestly. Offering a $30 discount for a bank-to-bank transaction... I'm glad I paid with my credit card so I can hopefully get my $ back.

Please update if you hear anything. If they were to respond to either of their "customer service" numbers I imagine it would be a line of BS at this point. I keep using quotations for "customer service" because the person who runs SecretLoveToyz name can be found in posts here and on other sites from a simple google search (though I doubt it's their actual real name).

chillwill1

Post by chillwill1 »

I got mine in 2 weeks. Carlos always replies to me.

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

chillwill1 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:54 am I got mine in 2 weeks. Carlos always replies to me.
when was your last order?

jaceconnors
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jaceconnors »

chillwill1 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:54 am I got mine in 2 weeks. Carlos always replies to me.
Which # did he respond to you with? As I've mentioned before, they stopped responding to me on the checkout #. I never received a response from the site's listed # or email when I tried.

chillwill1

Post by chillwill1 »

roadside28 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:29 am
when was your last order?
A month ago!

jaceconnors
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jaceconnors »

From what I'm gathering it seems new wet dream model is being shipped out (for a few people anyway). This is still suspect because they told me my original 25 inch fantasia was "made and just awaiting to be picked up for sea cargo shipping."

This was in July after it had been a month. My order was still "processing" on my profile/order page and still is. It is now almost November.

Carlostomer Service has ghosted me since mid August.

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

chillwill1 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:04 am You can buy mine.
Wanting to sell it already? But you only had her a month or so. Why are you looking to already sell?

chillwill1

Post by chillwill1 »

roadside28 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:52 pm
chillwill1 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:04 am You can buy mine.
Wanting to sell it already? But you only had her a month or so. Why are you looking to already sell?
No particular reason at all.

INFORMATIONS