www.wmdolls.com

Has your doll appeared in your dreams?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Has your doll appeared in your dreams?

Post by Rock13 »

true_blue22 wrote: ↑Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:33 am Hi, Rock13. You must have quite a vivid imagination in order to have such detailed dreams. (I don't have as much imagination these days, so my dreams are less detailed.) The first part of your dream sounded very pleasant with the jungle and different kinds of fish. Sorry to hear that your dream took a turn and became more sinister. It must have been shocking to realize that you'd killed yourself in your dream. No wonder you woke up with a start! You must be glad that Hadleigh has tagged along in your dreams to comfort you - especially if they're upsetting ones.
Thanks, true_blue22. No worries, some dreams are just stranger and more vivid than others. The German soldier didn't look like me when he tried to shoot us- only after he fell. Generally, even if I wake up I just shrug them off because I understand that they're the sensory side effect of the brain processing stuff. I don't think I've had a nightmare since I was a toddler. Other times, when Hadleigh appeared in my dreams we were cruising in a car or hanging out on a beach.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Well, I'm glad to hear that you've had more pleasant dreams than this one with Hadleigh in them. :D
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

I had this short...but strange conscious-twisting dream this morning that I wanted to write down to put it to memory, and thought I'd leave this here:
Sorry for the wordiness in advance, but it seems to have tied in with my first doll dream...
- In the previous dream I had fallen in love with this doll who was hiding out in a coffin tucked away inside a library, and I was trying to find her so we could run away from the house where we were staying at and working as groundskeepers for the mob.

There wasn't much plot wise to this most recent dream however.
I was with my doll Penny.
We were standing in the bedroom closet in our current apartment.
It is a walk-in closet, with nothing in it except for some linens tucked in vinyl covers.
The closet also has the hard carrying case that I got before we moved. I keep it tucked away because it is large and very noticeable. It also strangely reminded me of the coffin from the first doll dream I had. And I'm not the only one who has made that reference as when I was moving someone joked if I had a body inside the case πŸ˜…

Anyway...the dream...
So Penny had taken me into the closet, she had wanted me to take a look at something with her body. Suddenly it dawned on me.
There was two Penny's. Her doll body seemed to be kept in the hard carrying case in the closet, which she referred to as "the coffin" and wanted me to take look at.
Her "self" was in the apartment talking with me and walking around as if she were a "living human". But there was something wrong with her physical doll body that needed mending.
While I can't remember what that was or much of what was said, it seemed as if I was with her "soul" that had stepped outside of her body which in the dream was simply her doll self...
Not much to the dream compared to before, but it was enough to wake me up when I realized the dream
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 πŸ’ - Doll Canvas - πŸ’ 🌸

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Doll Canvas wrote: ↑Tue May 09, 2023 5:03 am I had this short...but strange conscious-twisting dream this morning that I wanted to write down to put it to memory, and thought I'd leave this here:

Anyway...the dream...
So Penny had taken me into the closet, she had wanted me to take a look at something with her body. Suddenly it dawned on me.
There was two Penny's. Her doll body seemed to be kept in the hard carrying case in the closet, which she referred to as "the coffin" and wanted me to take look at.
Her "self" was in the apartment talking with me and walking around as if she were a "living human". But there was something wrong with her physical doll body that needed mending.
While I can't remember what that was or much of what was said, it seemed as if I was with her "soul" that had stepped outside of her body which in the dream was simply her doll self...
Not much to the dream compared to before, but it was enough to wake me up when I realized the dream
Woah I love this twin Penny dream scenario πŸ₯°... I actually see the virtual (AI) plus physical doll thing happening fairly soon with current developments... πŸ€–
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! πŸ†

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

Michaelangelo wrote: ↑Tue May 09, 2023 5:45 am
Woah I love this twin Penny dream scenario πŸ₯°... I actually see the virtual (AI) plus physical doll thing happening fairly soon with current developments... πŸ€–
I probably could have shortened it without the back story πŸ˜…
It was a cool experience for how short the dream was. I just wish I remember what we were talking about in the dream...

I have no doubt the doll and AI combo is right around the corner
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 πŸ’ - Doll Canvas - πŸ’ 🌸

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Got a weird ass doll dream for you. No idea where the hell this came from, but last night I had this dream about a new doll company that had figured out how to revitalize the flesh of the recently deceased. Essentially, they were stuffing dead people and selling them as sex dolls! :shocked!:

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

Mr Franz wrote: ↑Thu May 11, 2023 10:49 pm Got a weird ass doll dream for you. No idea where the hell this came from, but last night I had this dream about a new doll company that had figured out how to revitalize the flesh of the recently deceased. Essentially, they were stuffing dead people and selling them as sex dolls! :shocked!:
Jeez Mr. Franz!! What TV show were you watching just before you feel asleep??! 8O
Those kind of dreams definitely won't help with better doll acceptance!...lol...

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

HoneyHose wrote: ↑Thu May 11, 2023 11:16 pm
Mr Franz wrote: ↑Thu May 11, 2023 10:49 pm Got a weird ass doll dream for you. No idea where the hell this came from, but last night I had this dream about a new doll company that had figured out how to revitalize the flesh of the recently deceased. Essentially, they were stuffing dead people and selling them as sex dolls! :shocked!:
Jeez Mr. Franz!! What TV show were you watching just before you feel asleep??! 8O
Those kind of dreams definitely won't help with better doll acceptance!...lol...
Come to think of it, I was skimming TDF right before. One post I remember was showing a human skeleton compared to a doll's and another post I think meant to say doing the deed, but misspelled deed as "dead" ... :whistle:

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

Mr Franz wrote: ↑Thu May 11, 2023 11:39 pm
HoneyHose wrote: ↑Thu May 11, 2023 11:16 pm
Come to think of it, I was skimming TDF right before. One post I remember was showing a human skeleton compared to a doll's and another post I think meant to say doing the deed, but misspelled deed as "dead" ... :whistle:
Hmmm....I think you might be better off watching a comedy before bedtime!...lol...
Sweet dreams only brother! :)

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

I always dream about people I dont know. So if i did have a doll dream i probably wouldnt know who they were lol
--------------------------
Dude Harem -
5 Dolls (yes. I have an addiction)
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

DaLibbs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DaLibbs »

true_blue22 wrote: ↑Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:58 pm
DaLibbs wrote: ↑Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:53 pm I certainly had dreams of who I Tanya who was my imaginary friend and playmate when I was a kid. I fantasized about making out with her and more. As my last relationship got rocky, I thought about introducing Tanya as a doll for us. that faded with the relationship. Though my Jasmine and I are deeply in love, we have been thinking about a doll. We have both since had dreams of her. Maybe we are a bit backward that the Tanya is in our dreams before she has a physical form...
Hi, DaLibbs. I think it would be wonderful if your imaginary friend could become a reality in doll form. It would be a dream come true for you.
Thanks so much tru_blue22. Life has changed a lot in a year- We're helping to take care of my grandparents ATM. But maybe soon!
DaLibbs
She/her/hers

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

Long time I ago I dreamed about my IT150 Miki doll. I do not remember any of the context except her standing up and then jumping into my arms where I held her by her cute butt. She never spoke though. :whistle:

Other than that I never have had any dreams about my dolls.

/ CS.

INFORMATIONS