www.wmdolls.com

Has your doll appeared in your dreams?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Witchetty
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Has your doll appeared in your dreams?

Post by Witchetty »

Awesome thread. I think the psyche affect of dolls runs a lot deeper than one usually would think.

I made a doll from scratch in my teens; Mostly cloth with a white mannequin head - I once dreamt she was a living creature, like the movie Splice(she appeared quite like that, too - a full body to match the head) and I had to keep her safe/teach her how the world works while keeping her existence secret. The feeling of protectiveness, the fear from finding her outside - Quite a storm of feelings for one night, never forgot it.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I had an odd doll dream the other night. In the dream, a contractor doing some work for me, moved my Jyoti and somehow damaged her nose! I actually checked her nose when I woke up, lol!

Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dark Knight »

When I got my first doll five years ago I started having nightmares about us being asleep in bed and she would look at me with the most horrible death eyes. Clearly her intent was to take me out and all I could do was say oh shit, I'm done. I had several iterations of that theme until it stopped. After that I would have dreams that I had taken her somewhere with me to a family event or at someone else's house (not knowing how I got her there in the first place) and couldn't figure out how I was going to get her out unnoticed. I was horrified at getting found out. Sometimes she would end up mangled in a closet or in the trunk of a car. Those pretty much went away but I am still horrified at getting caught and if you don't live in the Deep South then you can't possibly understand. So now I have dreams about her now and again. I should note that the doll's face in my dreams is rarely the doll I have. Just the other night I had a dream about waking up next to my doll (again not the same face) and she started talking and came alive. It was just a matter of fact kind of thing for me as I said "Oh, you're talking now." She said that she remembers everything that happened to her before she came alive. I said to her, "Then you know that I have always loved you and treated you with respect." She got this shocked look on her face and her eyes got wide and scared. She didn't say a word. I told her it was okay. She started to really get into being alive. She became a famous model with these huge photo shoots. She was excited to be living and was slowly forming her own life apart and away from me. I told her I understood and that she should experience her literal new life and enjoy it. She started crying and asked me did I not need her anymore. I told her of course I needed her but she had things to do and so she did. I was heartbroken but happy for her at the same time. So, that's my boring story about doll dreams.
Don't drive angry!

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

DaLibbs wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:53 pm I certainly had dreams of who I Tanya who was my imaginary friend and playmate when I was a kid. I fantasized about making out with her and more. As my last relationship got rocky, I thought about introducing Tanya as a doll for us. that faded with the relationship. Though my Jasmine and I are deeply in love, we have been thinking about a doll. We have both since had dreams of her. Maybe we are a bit backward that the Tanya is in our dreams before she has a physical form...
Hi, DaLibbs. I think it would be wonderful if your imaginary friend could become a reality in doll form. It would be a dream come true for you.
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

jantra wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:07 pm Yes......................I've had several dreams involving my girls.................I am not surprised.....they've had enormous impact on my life the past 2 years.................and..............I treat and feel about them the same as real people................except without the negative stuff..............
I get what you mean, Jantra. For a lot of us, our dolls are very important parts of our lives. And they often greatly improve our lives So it makes sense that they would appear in our dreams. :D

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:51 am What I find interesting is that my dolls have appeared in different forms in my dreams. Sometimes they are regular dolls and at other times they can walk and talk. I suppose that is because I spend so much time personifying them and imagining them being alive, while also realizing in the back of my mind that they are still dolls, that it all finds it's way into my subconscious.

One such dream in which one of my dolls was alive was when I dreamed that I was riding in the car with my Teddy Babe Michelle and there was a road rage incident a few cars ahead that caused a huge wreck with a tractor trailer turned on it's side blocking the whole road.

Since it was going to take a while to clear the road and no one would be going anywhere for a while, everyone got out of their vehicles and began walking to this little roadside village. So I began walking along as well with Michelle walking beside me.

Just as we reached the destination, I noticed that a lot of people in the crowd appeared to have been drinking and were getting a bit rowdy. One obnoxious drunk guy became overly enthusiastic with Michelle and began getting a bit "handsy" with her. I didn't like that at all and was getting a little pissed off. So I finally yelled out "Look here muthafucka!" I was actually ready to open a can of whoop ass on him, but I think my raised voice was enough to get the message across as he quickly lost interest and began pestering some other people.

I was relieved that he had left but I was concerned with all the other drunk and rowdy idiots so I found a small empty shed and told Michelle to wait there until I got back while I went to get something to eat. So she sat down in a chair and began looking at some sort of catalog while bouncing her feet up and down like she was perfectly content. I can't really remember anything else other than telling her to let me know if she saw anything that she liked and I would get it for her.

So more than a little weird! :lol:
Hi, Stewie. I find it interesting that in some of your dreams, your dolls can move and in others they can't - like regular dolls. Oh, Lord - a dream about road rage. It's bad enough when you have to deal with it in real life. 8O I'm glad to hear that you defended Michelle's honour in the dream. That tells me how much she means to you. I'd get pretty cranky, too, if another woman tried to hit on Erik. That would make me see red. I loved the part of the dream with Michelle flicking through the catalogue and you offering to get her anything she liked. That was really sweet. :D

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Witchetty wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:56 am Awesome thread. I think the psyche affect of dolls runs a lot deeper than one usually would think.

I made a doll from scratch in my teens; Mostly cloth with a white mannequin head - I once dreamt she was a living creature, like the movie Splice(she appeared quite like that, too - a full body to match the head) and I had to keep her safe/teach her how the world works while keeping her existence secret. The feeling of protectiveness, the fear from finding her outside - Quite a storm of feelings for one night, never forgot it.
Hi, Witchetty - and welcome to the Forum. :D I'm glad to know that you've enjoyed reading this thread. Wow, great work making your own doll when you were so young! It must have felt amazing to have a dream where she came to life. The emotions our dolls evoke in us is also amazing - I have a strong emotional bond with Erik, so I know what you mean. The bond with your doll must have been even stronger since you created her with your own hands. I haven't seen the movie "Splice" but hopefully I can find the trailer for it on YouTube.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Mr Franz wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:49 pm I had an odd doll dream the other night. In the dream, a contractor doing some work for me, moved my Jyoti and somehow damaged her nose! I actually checked her nose when I woke up, lol!
Hi, Mr Franz. That would have been quite an upsetting dream - especially since our dreams can feel so real at the time. If I dreamt that Erik had become damaged, I'd definitely check him over for damage when I woke up, too! Especially since he is my only doll.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Dark Knight wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:10 pm When I got my first doll five years ago I started having nightmares about us being asleep in bed and she would look at me with the most horrible death eyes. Clearly her intent was to take me out and all I could do was say oh shit, I'm done. I had several iterations of that theme until it stopped. After that I would have dreams that I had taken her somewhere with me to a family event or at someone else's house (not knowing how I got her there in the first place) and couldn't figure out how I was going to get her out unnoticed. I was horrified at getting found out. Sometimes she would end up mangled in a closet or in the trunk of a car. Those pretty much went away but I am still horrified at getting caught and if you don't live in the Deep South then you can't possibly understand. So now I have dreams about her now and again. I should note that the doll's face in my dreams is rarely the doll I have. Just the other night I had a dream about waking up next to my doll (again not the same face) and she started talking and came alive. It was just a matter of fact kind of thing for me as I said "Oh, you're talking now." She said that she remembers everything that happened to her before she came alive. I said to her, "Then you know that I have always loved you and treated you with respect." She got this shocked look on her face and her eyes got wide and scared. She didn't say a word. I told her it was okay. She started to really get into being alive. She became a famous model with these huge photo shoots. She was excited to be living and was slowly forming her own life apart and away from me. I told her I understood and that she should experience her literal new life and enjoy it. She started crying and asked me did I not need her anymore. I told her of course I needed her but she had things to do and so she did. I was heartbroken but happy for her at the same time. So, that's my boring story about doll dreams.
Hi, Dark Knight. I'm sorry to hear that you had bad nightmares about your first doll wanting to harm you. (I wonder if themes from movies worked their way into your subconscious? In any movie with doll-like humans, the doll usually tries to harm people.) I think it's natural for most doll owners to have the fear of being found out - more so if you happen to live in places where society is more conservative. The fear comes from knowing that if you choose to tell someone about your doll, you'll get one of two reactions: either a positive one, or a very negative one. And it's scary because you don't know which reaction you'll get. (My Mum was disgusted at the mere idea of me getting a doll. I found that very hurtful and that one extremely negative reaction has made me afraid to tell anyone else.) I also live in quite a small town and people love to gossip. A sex doll would be a very juicy source of gossip - especially a male one - and I'm sure that people would laugh at me behind my back, even though I have a very good reason for having Erik. So I understand what you mean, even though I don't live in the Deep South. I'm glad to know that your dreams about your doll went from nightmares to more positive ones - even if it's not your actual doll's face in the dreams. I didn't find your story boring at all - I want to thank you for sharing it with me and the other members who will read this thread. I'm touched by the emotions that you felt for your doll in your more positive dream. Let's hope you have more positive doll dreams in the future. :D

TobyToby

Post by TobyToby »

I keep hoping. Hasn't happened yet. I'm not worried, if it's possible for a hunk of TPE to love something, I'm sure my doll loves me, and would never do anything to hurt me, even in a dream.

But I would like to dream with her, so I could see her walking, talking, smiling. Maybe some day.

I'm intrigued to expierence something like that some day.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

I have extremely detailed dreams and often they're in full color. A psychiatrist could probably have a field day with this one. A couple of years ago, I dreamt that Hadleigh was by my side as we wandered through a tropical jungle. She wasn't really walking as much as she was sort of floating along. There were ponds full of saltwater fish, which makes no sense. Parrotfishes, butterflyfishes, and hawkfishes. It was beautiful. Rays of sunshine streaming down in the gaps in the canopy. She was dressed like a Greek goddess and had bracelets and stuff. Then, as we emerged from the tropical forest, the skies became dark and the landscape opened into a plain with crabby grasses. Hadleigh's attire had shifted into a black robe and dark makeup like a priestess of Avalon. In the distance to our left, I saw some British tanks supported by troops assaulting a trench with artillery bursting all around. Then, we were staring into a muddy, bloody trench with dozens of bodies piled up in front the entrance of a command bunker. Then, when I looked up, there was a German soldier standing before me and when he leveled his pistol at me I lunged and stabbed him downward through his upper ribs straight into his heart. Then, when I looked down, he was me. Hadleigh tucked her shoulder up under my left armpit and said "We should go now!" Then I woke with a start.

I guess that's what I get for being both a history buff and a doll lifestyler, but I'm glad she was there because I've been having war dreams since I was a child and sometimes they're not fun.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

I haven't had any dreams at all...at least not yet!
I was about to comment it seems the ladies are more the ones to have doll dreams, and that I'm looking forward to some hot ones....then along came Maxwedge with those pictures!....lol....

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Rock13 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:41 pm I have extremely detailed dreams and often they're in full color. A psychiatrist could probably have a field day with this one. A couple of years ago, I dreamt that Hadleigh was by my side as we wandered through a tropical jungle. She wasn't really walking as much as she was sort of floating along. There were ponds full of saltwater fish, which makes no sense. Parrotfishes, butterflyfishes, and hawkfishes. It was beautiful. Rays of sunshine streaming down in the gaps in the canopy. She was dressed like a Greek goddess and had bracelets and stuff. Then, as we emerged from the tropical forest, the skies became dark and the landscape opened into a plain with crabby grasses. Hadleigh's attire had shifted into a black robe and dark makeup like a priestess of Avalon. In the distance to our left, I saw some British tanks supported by troops assaulting a trench with artillery bursting all around. Then, we were staring into a muddy, bloody trench with dozens of bodies piled up in front the entrance of a command bunker. Then, when I looked up, there was a German soldier standing before me and when he leveled his pistol at me I lunged and stabbed him downward through his upper ribs straight into his heart. Then, when I looked down, he was me. Hadleigh tucked her shoulder up under my left armpit and said "We should go now!" Then I woke with a start.

I guess that's what I get for being both a history buff and a doll lifestyler, but I'm glad she was there because I've been having war dreams since I was a child and sometimes they're not fun.
Hi, Rock13. You must have quite a vivid imagination in order to have such detailed dreams. (I don't have as much imagination these days, so my dreams are less detailed.) The first part of your dream sounded very pleasant with the jungle and different kinds of fish. Sorry to hear that your dream took a turn and became more sinister. It must have been shocking to realize that you'd killed yourself in your dream. No wonder you woke up with a start! You must be glad that Hadleigh has tagged along in your dreams to comfort you - especially if they're upsetting ones.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

HoneyHose wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:54 pm I haven't had any dreams at all...at least not yet!
I was about to comment it seems the ladies are more the ones to have doll dreams, and that I'm looking forward to some hot ones....then along came Maxwedge with those pictures!....lol....
Hi, HoneyHose. With enough time, you might have dreams about your doll. I only had 3 dreams about Erik within one year. So it doesn't happen often for me. He's never spoken in my dreams, either. I guess because deep down, my subconscious knows that he's a doll and can't talk. From the comments here, it seems that the male members of the Forum dream about their female dolls quite often.

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

true_blue22 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:45 am
HoneyHose wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:54 pm I haven't had any dreams at all...at least not yet!
Hi, HoneyHose. With enough time, you might have dreams about your doll. I only had 3 dreams about Erik within one year. So it doesn't happen often for me. He's never spoken in my dreams, either. I guess because deep down, my subconscious knows that he's a doll and can't talk. From the comments here, it seems that the male members of the Forum dream about their female dolls quite often.
Hi true_blue,
At least you're up 3 dreams to my nil! 😁
I don't know genders of members here except what I can gather from their posts, but for now, I'm living out my dreams awake with my Desiree! 😉

INFORMATIONS