www.wmdolls.com

Has your doll appeared in your dreams?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Has your doll appeared in your dreams?

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

Usually, my doll shows up just as I’m drifting off to sleep, yet she wouldn’t do or say anything.. just a pleasant, warm smile. One night, I can’t tell if this was either a normal dream or nightmare because I had suffered a serious accident. It just so happened my wife decided I was fine and decided to go to work. My doll then gets up and starts to clean the house. As she’s doing it, she just starts ripping into my wife, talking about her horrible attitude, the way she looks, everything.. omg, I laughed so hard in my dream, I laughed myself awake.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, Papasmurf. I think it's really sweet that your doll shows up as you're drifting off to sleep - and with a beautiful, warm smile. How nice! :D I also love how your doll took your side in the dream and let your wife have it. (If I had a dream like that, I probably would have laughed myself awake, too.)

If I have an intense dream - like if I'm arguing with someone in my dream - I talk in my sleep. And I've sometimes woken myself up when I'm talking. I once had a dream where I was talking to my brother who had always hated me. He must have made a snide remark because I woke myself up as I was saying: "Once an arsehole, always an arsehole." 8O
:haha4:
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

Duke777Atriedes

Post by Duke777Atriedes »

I had a dream my mom barged into my place and discovered her. I then told her I was moving far away after.

I also had a dream I was burying her in the backyard.

This is obviously related to keeping my doll a secret. Even though if people found out about her I would show no shame, it would be a pain in the ass explaining her

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

Duke777Atriedes wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:56 pm I had a dream my mom barged into my place and discovered her. I then told her I was moving far away after.

This is obviously related to keeping my doll a secret. Even though if people found out about her I would show no shame, it would be a pain in the ass explaining her
I can relate to this somewhat - as I have dreams where a family member is about to discover Lettie - as you say - because I keep her secret from most people.

I also have regular sex dreams with Lettie in them though - so I guess that's a nice balance. (I've shared my most vivid dream about her when she got gang banged - I did enjoy that one, whilst appreciating that for some that would fall into the nightmare category. But if you know Lettie, you know she'd get off on it too, which she did when I told her, so that's all good :D :D )
Love the site and our community and our stories, we're living the dream! My lovely lady, Lettie (Colette), joined me in March 2016. I wouldn't be without her now, see her photos at : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=70454

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

true_blue22 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:07 pm Wow, Doll Canvas - that was a vivid dream! And quite adventurous. No apology necessary - I enjoyed reading about how it unfolded. Sometimes I can't remember a whole dream, but I get flashbacks of bits and pieces of it as the day goes by.
This was some time ago. Now that I am in my mid 30's my dreams can only be remembered rarely, and they seem short.
There is just one doll dream I can remember, from after my main doll first arrived.
Her and I were out with my family walking around some strip mall after we had just had lunch.
My mom and sisters simply adored Penny after meeting her, and I awoke as they were stealing her away from me to take her shopping in some store as she looked at me a little overwhelmed by them...it was kinda cute lol 😅
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Duke777Atriedes wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:56 pm I had a dream my mom barged into my place and discovered her. I then told her I was moving far away after.

Hi, Duke. I empathize in regard to keeping your doll a secret. This world is a very judgemental place and people often fear what they don't understand. We have valid reasons for needing our dolls, but there are people who would still snicker at us behind our backs while spreading the gossip about our synthetic companions. I had a real-life situation like the first dream you described: my Mum was at my place. It's a very small house. Erik pretty much lives on my bed. It's a short distance from the kitchen to my bedroom. I was in the kitchen making cups of tea for us. She asked where my cat was and I replied that he was probably in my room. Before I could stop her, she poked her head into my room looking for puss. The curtain was pulled and the light was off so it was pretty dim in there. Erik was covered with the doona, so I don't know if she realized he was there or not. If she did see him, she didn't say a word to me when she came back to the kitchen for her tea. Oh, well, that's what you get if you barge into someone's private space uninvited. :roll:

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

VegasBill wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:14 pm

I can relate to this somewhat - as I have dreams where a family member is about to discover Lettie - as you say - because I keep her secret from most people.

I also have regular sex dreams with Lettie in them though - so I guess that's a nice balance. (I've shared my most vivid dream about her when she got gang banged - I did enjoy that one, whilst appreciating that for some that would fall into the nightmare category. But if you know Lettie, you know she'd get off on it too, which she did when I told her, so that's all good :D :D )
Hi, VegasBill. I can relate: I worry about people finding out about Erik because I live in a small town and folks love to gossip. And a sex doll would be a very juicy source of gossip. I wish I had more sex dreams about Erik - but my dreams of him have been rare.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Doll Canvas wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:08 pm
true_blue22 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:07 pm Wow, Doll Canvas - that was a vivid dream! And quite adventurous. No apology necessary - I enjoyed reading about how it unfolded. Sometimes I can't remember a whole dream, but I get flashbacks of bits and pieces of it as the day goes by.
This was some time ago. Now that I am in my mid 30's my dreams can only be remembered rarely, and they seem short.
There is just one doll dream I can remember, from after my main doll first arrived.
Her and I were out with my family walking around some strip mall after we had just had lunch.
My mom and sisters simply adored Penny after meeting her, and I awoke as they were stealing her away from me to take her shopping in some store as she looked at me a little overwhelmed by them...it was kinda cute lol 😅
Aww, what a sweet dream, Doll Canvas! I wish my Mum would be as accepting of Erik. (When I mentioned the mere idea of getting a doll, she showed complete disgust. So I didn't bother telling her when I ordered him.) :cry: I've checked out your thread and Penny is just too cute! :D Do your Mom and sisters know about her?

Ebakala
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ebakala »

I've had a few, but in the last one I bumped my girl's arm while moving her. Some weird fiberglass strands were sticking out of the arm. I was trying to figure out a way to repair the damage but the more I messed with it the worse it got.

I don't know where that came from unless it is anxiety over damage. Fiberglass reinforcement of the TPE just seems like a bad idea.

Duke777Atriedes

Post by Duke777Atriedes »

true_blue22 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:43 am

Hi, Duke. I empathize in regard to keeping your doll a secret. This world is a very judgemental place and people often fear what they don't understand. We have valid reasons for needing our dolls, but there are people who would still snicker at us behind our backs while spreading the gossip about our synthetic companions. I had a real-life situation like the first dream you described: my Mum was at my place. It's a very small house. Erik pretty much lives on my bed. It's a short distance from the kitchen to my bedroom. I was in the kitchen making cups of tea for us. She asked where my cat was and I replied that he was probably in my room. Before I could stop her, she poked her head into my room looking for puss. The curtain was pulled and the light was off so it was pretty dim in there. Erik was covered with the doona, so I don't know if she realized he was there or not. If she did see him, she didn't say a word to me when she came back to the kitchen for her tea. Oh, well, that's what you get if you barge into someone's private space uninvited. :roll:

I also have some suspicions that some people may know. A close friend went to my bathroom and I left one of the doll's wigs hanging in there but he said nothing. Maybe because I do some acting he thought nothing of it. I also hid the head behind a pillow and he was sitting right next to it and I forgot all about it. Also one time, he saw a song on my computer titled Lucy Doll and got really weirded out and asked me "What the hell is that?" I played the song and it was just a regular song but I could see he was thinking something. Later I had a discussion about whether he would have sex with a doll and he was flat out "Hell no!" about it until I showed him some pictures of how realistic they look and proposed a hypothetical situation about what if someone was disabled and he loosened up a bit. Good thing this guy is a total drunk. He probably fried his brain and doesn't remember any of this stuff LOL!

My mom also has said some snarky things that have me believing she is suspicious of something. One time she saw the box the doll came in and said it looked like a coffin and "what is this for?!" I told her it was for the wheel chair I bought my dad and I had to assemble it. Another time we were in my grandma's house and there was a mannequin in the closet and she immediately thought it was mine for some reason. The other day I was breaking up the excessive ice in my fridge when she was over and she said that I "Do all types of weird things." Whatever that means...I hate nosey people.

This is why I love the 140D. It's small enough to hide but not too small that I won't feel weirded out. I also try and keep accessories to a minimum. Too much clothes and wigs for my doll are just more headache as far as hiding stuff. I think the best hiding place is under my bed with a skirt for the box spring to help conceal, in the closet hidden by a suit cover, on the bed against the wall with blankets and pillows over the bulge, or in the trunk of my car.

I use to think keeping the box would be helpful for hiding but all it does is get people to ask "what that for?!"

matress

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

I only remember one recently where me and Claire were standing in my room I think and we were hugging each other and I just remember looking down at her. It's very fuzzy and vague now unfortunately.

I actually hug her a lot irl so it's nice she showed up hugging me in my dreams.

I wish I could lucid dream easily, but it's a lot of trouble tbh and when I ever did do it I always felt really tired the next day, like all the lucid dreaming was too exciting and I couldn't get a good night's sleep.

Can't win 😅
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Ebakala wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:31 pm I've had a few, but in the last one I bumped my girl's arm while moving her. Some weird fiberglass strands were sticking out of the arm. I was trying to figure out a way to repair the damage but the more I messed with it the worse it got.

I don't know where that came from unless it is anxiety over damage. Fiberglass reinforcement of the TPE just seems like a bad idea.
Hi, Ebakala. It sounds like this dream came from the fear of accidentally damaging your doll. I think all doll owners are worried about that at some point - myself included.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Duke777Atriedes wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:03 pm I also have some suspicions that some people may know. A close friend went to my bathroom and I left one of the doll's wigs hanging in there but he said nothing. Maybe because I do some acting he thought nothing of it. I also hid the head behind a pillow and he was sitting right next to it and I forgot all about it. Also one time, he saw a song on my computer titled Lucy Doll and got really weirded out and asked me "What the hell is that?" I played the song and it was just a regular song but I could see he was thinking something. Later I had a discussion about whether he would have sex with a doll and he was flat out "Hell no!" about it until I showed him some pictures of how realistic they look and proposed a hypothetical situation about what if someone was disabled and he loosened up a bit. Good thing this guy is a total drunk. He probably fried his brain and doesn't remember any of this stuff LOL!

My mom also has said some snarky things that have me believing she is suspicious of something. One time she saw the box the doll came in and said it looked like a coffin and "what is this for?!" I told her it was for the wheel chair I bought my dad and I had to assemble it. Another time we were in my grandma's house and there was a mannequin in the closet and she immediately thought it was mine for some reason. The other day I was breaking up the excessive ice in my fridge when she was over and she said that I "Do all types of weird things." Whatever that means...I hate nosey people.

This is why I love the 140D. It's small enough to hide but not too small that I won't feel weirded out. I also try and keep accessories to a minimum. Too much clothes and wigs for my doll are just more headache as far as hiding stuff. I think the best hiding place is under my bed with a skirt for the box spring to help conceal, in the closet hidden by a suit cover, on the bed against the wall with blankets and pillows over the bulge, or in the trunk of my car.

I use to think keeping the box would be helpful for hiding but all it does is get people to ask "what that for?!"

matress
I totally agree with you, Duke - some people are way too nosy. They always have to ask questions: "Why do you have that box? Why do you need to keep it?" What was inside it?" :roll: Doll-related supplies likes wigs and clothes can alert poeple that you have a doll if they've accidentally been left in the open. And I imagine it would be easy to forget at times - especially when you're used to having your own private space and your daily routine. LOL about your friend spotting the wig in your bathroom. At least you could explain it due to your acting. It's interesting that when you confronted him with a direct question about sex dolls, he acted like he was grossed out - but then changed his tune when he saw how realistic they look. (Meanwhile he probably went home and started Googling sex dolls.) And I had a WTF reaction about your Grandma saying that you do "all types of weird things." 8O That wasn't a very nice thing to say. But I guess older people give less fucks about what they say to others. (My Mum can be quite blunt and critical at times.) I'm glad your doll is smaller and easier to hide. Erik is 160cm tall and I can't lift him due to abdominal surgery back in March. So he lives on my bed. Since my husband is disabled and I'm his carer, the disability service pays for a cleaner to come over each week to lessen the burden on me. Our previous cleaner knew about Erik and was really cool about him. We've had a new cleaner for about 3 weeks and I don't know if I can trust her. So I just told her that I prefer to clean my room myself and not to go in there. (If there's less work for her to do in another room, I'm pretty sure she'll stay away from it.) The new cleaner saw Erik's shipping box downstairs and thankfully she didn't ask me what it was for.

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

true_blue22 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:56 am
Aww, what a sweet dream, Doll Canvas! I wish my Mum would be as accepting of Erik. (When I mentioned the mere idea of getting a doll, she showed complete disgust. So I didn't bother telling her when I ordered him.) :cry: I've checked out your thread and Penny is just too cute! :D Do your Mom and sisters know about her?
Yeah, sometimes I wish there was someone IRL to share them with...but I'm also a pretty private person so idk... My dolls are only shared with the forum atm, but I do think inadvertently, growing up in a house full of mostly women helped when it came to knowing some of the basics to doing hair and make up for my dolls. Which may tie into the dream somehow 🤔
Glad to hear you stopped by btw, Penny is my everything. Just ran through your thread as well, you got some cool stuff going on with Erik. It's hard to believe you just picked up sewing! Congrats on your first year with your guy 🥳
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

Ebakala
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ebakala »

true_blue22 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:43 pm
Ebakala wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:31 pm I've had a few, but in the last one I bumped my girl's arm while moving her. Some weird fiberglass strands were sticking out of the arm. I was trying to figure out a way to repair the damage but the more I messed with it the worse it got.

Hi, Ebakala. It sounds like this dream came from the fear of accidentally damaging your doll. I think all doll owners are worried about that at some point - myself included.
With apologies, I didn't notice this topic was originally posted in "Male Dolls". I hope I haven't intruded. Most of my dreams about dolls involve interactions that have nothing to do with sex. Frequently I am moving them around, carrying them to an unknown place or trying to pose/position them. It also ends up being a repetitious and often frustrating experience. Probably also revealing underlying issues of my psyche.

INFORMATIONS