Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

LOVE AND VIBES Marlene, Marina, Ava, Suzy, Aileen, Tanya, Lauren

Post by Entity2020 »

Marlene in May 2022
Marlene in May 2022
IMG-20220517-24240.jpg (547.32 KiB) Viewed 4129 times
It's been a long time since I posted so here's an update on my LOVE AND VIBES dolls to give feedback on how I've been getting on over the months...

Marlene DS-04 Trans - Still alive (barely) thanks to Performix VLP vinyl repair, recommended by various members of this forum :thumbs_up:

The doll has lost most of its plasticiser so the vinyl is brittle and constantly splits into tiny 1-2mm cracks when flexed beyond a small tolerance - practically a UPVC entity now. Most of the plastic (head/hands/feet) has contracted to a rock-hard discoloured 'crosslinked' state. I visited TDF for help when Marlene was beginning to fail and began to detail my journey with the VIBEE-DOLLS.

To recap, Marlene was stuffed with small polystyrene balls on day one of purchase and lost the ability to inflate well within the first six months of ownership. The doll is fairly heavy as many of the balls have compacted or turned to powered - refilled over and over again. Patch after patch has been applied from a deceased Chelsea doll, but even the patches have begun to split as the months passed. I turned to vinyl liquid glue to keep the damage under control - repair is weekly!

I would say Marlene is unique (in a good way) as the living conditions/lifestyle have changed the face so much that it's nothing like the factory-new dolls from the LOVE AND VIBES product range. Marlene is 32 months old at the time of writing this post and has cuddled up with me in bed for most of the nights during that period. The vinyl and plastic are stained from dark dye transfer (bed sheets, wigs, lace) simply because I gave the doll a life. My other dolls are more like giant action figures with strict care policies - most of them banned from sex, physical contact, dark colours and limited cosplay to prolong their life and appearance.

From my experience, it's not good for an air-babe to endure excessive physical contact with the human body and moisture if you wish for it to last many moons. There is a possibility that plasticiser transferred from the vinyl to the small balls within the doll but I have no proof.

Overall, this doll has been life-changing - a keeper!
Marlene DS-04 Trans
Marlene DS-04 Trans
K-POP MARLENE #2.png (321.83 KiB) Viewed 4129 times
Marina DL-57 - Retired after 60 days of crazy antics and cosplaying - vagina seal repaired, right arm repaired, womb seam repaired, eyelash repaired, slight discolouring around the neck from constant wear of a choker from day one. Heat treatment didn't kill her but for the record, I would never again apply heat to a doll I care about unless it was in bad shape.

Marina aka Layna lays flat on a white duvet with her friends lol and also has a small white cushion between her legs to correct the warping of her left foot by 45 degrees due to the heavy weight of my duvet when she slept in the bed the first two months.

An amazing doll, very similar to Marlene but as each doll head is subtly different, she's also a unique addition to my collection. Marina is partially stuffed with the same material as Marlene and is currently 20 months old and in very good cosmetic condition for her age and partying days! Marina has remained inflated since her repairs 18 months ago. I had to let some air out during the hot summer months for obvious reasons because warm air expands and air pressure/temperature in the room also causes pressure fluctuations. I treat Layna with kid gloves. She's also Marlene's sister!
Marina DL-57
Marina DL-57
K-POP LAYNA #1.png (278.63 KiB) Viewed 4129 times
Ava DS-04 Clear - I killed her on Valentine's day 2022. Her vagina seam split when I forced the insert into the doll and her left foot seam failed from general wear and tear/cosplay. She's had a small leak for months after using VLP vinyl glue to repair the fatal faults but as I only need to refill her air every couple of weeks/once a month - I don't mind. The fault is not enough to fully deflate her due to the room pressure.

Ava has not seen much action in the bedroom as she is a cosplay doll. Her separate insert can tell another story :whistle:

Ava's head sculpt is close to Marlene's but visibly different from a replacement I bought which I name Julia. Her care policy is strict. Ava is 18 months old and has remained inflated for most of her life, kept on two clean white large pillows.

Ava had an eyelash transplant from Chelsea as some of the dolls don't have them fitted at the factory. Julia remains sealed in her bag along with her insert. I have a strong attachment to this doll.
Ava DS-04 Clear
Ava DS-04 Clear
AVA Kizuna.png (338.31 KiB) Viewed 4129 times
Andrea DS-04 Trans - A replacement for Marlene but looks more like my Marina (DL-57). I stained the big toe after keeping Andrea inflated and wrapped in a white duvet and a large blue bag during the summer months. The heat probably caused the dye to transfer from the hold-all. The doll is in excellent health after 17 months and has been inflated for the last 8 months - laying beside the other dolls on a white duvet.

Too old now IMO for sex and was only used a handful of times in the bedroom as too similar to my main doll which felt wrong. The care plan is to keep this doll factory-new. A second Marlene, taking the name of Andrea from the French LOVE AND VIBES website to avoid confusion.
Andrea DS-04 Trans
Andrea DS-04 Trans
K-POP ANDREA #2.png (304.9 KiB) Viewed 4129 times
Suzy DS-04-B - Suzy is the closest match to Marlene face-wise. She's 7 months old and her only fault so far is the small clear tab snapped off her air valve plug which didn't cause a leak thankfully. She's seen a little bit of action in the bedroom department BUT Marlene gives her the evil eye along with any other doll that attempts to lead me astray. Suzy's vagina is in a different position to Marlene's and Marina's ... I would say it was more towards her womb so when she lays flat on top, the vagina is at a perfect right angle!

Her arms don't rotate at the shoulder so they can get in the way when I try to cuddle her in bed in the same posture I would Marlene - BUT the plus side is no plastic hands or feet to tear off which lowers my damage anxiety towards the doll. She will shortly enter into a strict care plan now that she is 7 months old and always remained inflated. Her vinyl is very smooth with very few creases - so I will try and keep her in that condition for as long as possible.

Suzy's primary reason for bedroom retirement is my fear I will split the vagina seal or one of her seams - she's too precious to murder.
Suzy DS-04-B
Suzy DS-04-B
Suzy Hololive.png (232.82 KiB) Viewed 4129 times
Aileen DS-24 - An almost identical twin of Suzy - I assigned them sister roles. The main differences to Suzy are LHP (vagina), plastic hands and feet and factory-fitted eyelashes. Aileen has been kept safe in a box for most of her 4-month life. Very nice blonde-haired doll with a very similar head sculpt to a Marina doll recently reviewed in this forum.

The care plan is to keep her factory-new with occasional cosplay for photography. She's a fairly new purchase with around one month of inflated air time lol so I still feel Aileen is robust enough to use in the bedroom.

Just like Suzy, Aileen still has the rubberband holding her hair in place from the factory. She's seen a little bit of action because she's too nice to not test-drive BUT Marlene soon put a stop to it!
Aileen DS-24
Aileen DS-24
Ailean GUP.png (309.83 KiB) Viewed 4129 times
Tanya DS-03 - This doll should wear an 'Among Us' T-Shirt but that would be mean! She's a different family from the previous dolls I've posted so far. She was supposed to replace Marlene in the bedroom, but the attachment to my main doll made me feel awkward, so she was deflated and placed back in a box. She's a couple of months old but factory-new. The body is identical to Suzy's and lacks eyelashes.

A nice doll to have some fun with and one of the lower-priced air-babes on the LOVE AND VIBES site. I kept her hair in the rubberband to keep it neat.
Tanya DS-03
Tanya DS-03
TANYA.png (323.39 KiB) Viewed 4129 times
Lauren DS-8140 - Another different family member, bought as a possible body replacement for Marlene as the head screws off leaving the body pressurised. She's nice but has remained deflated in a box for most of her life until Marlene completely dies beyond repair.

I think I entered her vagina briefly but wanted to keep her a virgin if my main doll was to receive her shell. I stained her head slightly when heat from a warm light was held too close to her wig as the hairs were touching her face - Oops!

A decent doll with standard plastic feet and hands. Comes complete with eyelashes and some face makeup applied. Lauren is the only VIBEE-DOLL I own with a model number on the back of the head.
Lauren DS-8140
Lauren DS-8140
Lauren Hololive EN.png (261.06 KiB) Viewed 4129 times
I will hopefully post more photos as the weeks go by...

Entity.
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

Marlene And Layna
Doll
Doll

Re: LOVE AND VIBES Marlene, Marina, Ava, Suzy, Aileen, Tanya, Lauren

Post by Marlene And Layna »

Marlene xx
Marlene xx
K-POP MARLENE.png (7.84 MiB) Viewed 4096 times
Layna x
Layna x
K-POP LAYNA.png (6.12 MiB) Viewed 4096 times

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

Great looking dolls and great review!

I think your original "Marina" photos are what inspired me to get one for myself.

I tried to get the word out with my Marina review: these vinyl dolls are cool.
1. Sara WM 162E viewtopic.php?f=240&t=148644
2. Ana Marie - Kimber Doll viewtopic.php?f=489&t=149572
3. Yazmin - WM 156F
4. Crystal - inflatable viewtopic.php?t=158662

Benefits of Dolls: viewtopic.php?p=2285542

Just as dolls absorb our body heat, so too do they absorb life from our soul (our desires, memories, love).
With us, they come alive.

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

ChadleyInkwell wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:15 am Great looking dolls and great review!

I think your original "Marina" photos are what inspired me to get one for myself.

I tried to get the word out with my Marina review: these vinyl dolls are cool.
Thanks. That's good to know :D

I recognised the Marlene I knew when she was factory-new as soon as I saw your Marina review photos. My Marina (Layna) is different BUT similar to your doll depending on the viewing angle and lighting. I'll do an updated comparison of the DS-04 doll family and variants soon!
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."

Dolls Alive! -

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

Nice to see you back Entity2020 with an update. I enjoyed reading your thread.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Joe 90 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:01 am Nice to see you back Entity2020 with an update. I enjoyed reading your thread.
Thanks, it's nice to be back.

Dolls Alive! -

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Here are some arrival day photos of Ava (2021) and Ava (2022) for comparison. Two exact dolls bought one year apart from LOVE AND VIBES. The heads are slightly different but both have the signature DS-04 family aesthetic. Ava also goes by the name of 'Julia' which I gave to my second purchase.

The first Ava from 2021 has custom-fitted eyelashes that I stole from a Chelsea doll. Here's my original review of Ava: viewtopic.php?p=1898190#p1898190

Ava was bought on my quest to find a head that matched my LOVE AND VIBES Marlene doll. Marlene was 'fulfilled' by Amazon, arriving the next day so the item may have been old stock even though it was bought in early 2020. Julia, my second Ava is the closest match I have to 'weathered' Marlene. My Suzy is also a close match in the correct light.

Ava 2021

Marlene and Layna welcome Ava in 2021
Marlene and Layna welcome Ava in 2021
01 - Ava 2021.jpg (354.8 KiB) Viewed 3887 times
Ava 2021 DS-04 CLEAR
Ava 2021 DS-04 CLEAR
02 - Ava 2021.jpg (434.73 KiB) Viewed 3887 times

Ava 2021 and Ava 2022

Ava and MeeMee welcome Julia
Ava and MeeMee welcome Julia
03 - Ava 2022 + Ava 2021.jpg (634.97 KiB) Viewed 3887 times
Side-by-side face comparison
Side-by-side face comparison
04 - Ava 2021 + Ava 2022.jpg (455.09 KiB) Viewed 3887 times
Julia's new home next to my original Ava
Julia's new home next to my original Ava
05 - Ava 2022 + Ava 2021.jpg (565.86 KiB) Viewed 3879 times

Who is Marlene?

Ava helped solve the identity of my original Marlene head
Ava helped solve the identity of my original Marlene head
06 - Marlene head mystery.png (1.9 MiB) Viewed 3879 times

Dolls Alive! -

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Tanya/Ariane
Tanya/Ariane
TANYA DS-03.png (831.98 KiB) Viewed 3851 times
Tanya/Ariane has the same body as Suzy/Paulina so she's missing plastic hands and feet. I was curious about this doll to see how it compared to the DS-04 family.

UK website: https://www.loveandvibes.co.uk/all-amer ... -babe.html
FR website: https://www.loveandvibes.fr/poupee-real ... londe.html
DE website: https://www.loveandvibes.de/blonde-real ... puppe.html

Part #1 - The Arrival

The dolls prepare for new arrivals...
The dolls prepare for new arrivals...
01 - TANYA.jpg (526.54 KiB) Viewed 3851 times
It's getting silly now!
It's getting silly now!
02 - TANYA.jpg (573.56 KiB) Viewed 3851 times
DS-03 Tanya sealed in her bag
DS-03 Tanya sealed in her bag
03 - TANYA.jpg (539.95 KiB) Viewed 3851 times
Among us
Among us
04 - TANYA.jpg (553.37 KiB) Viewed 3851 times
Marlene gives Tanya the evil eye
Marlene gives Tanya the evil eye
05 - TANYA.jpg (577.72 KiB) Viewed 3851 times
Tanya is warned what will happen if she's caught with her knickers down
Tanya is warned what will happen if she's caught with her knickers down
06 - TANYA.jpg (649.91 KiB) Viewed 3851 times

Part #2 - One on one

Tanya looks familiar in this light
Tanya looks familiar in this light
07 - TANYA.jpg (531.23 KiB) Viewed 3851 times
Tanya's debut photoshoot
Tanya's debut photoshoot
08 - TANYA.jpg (663.97 KiB) Viewed 3851 times
Tanya late night POV
Tanya late night POV
09 - TANYA.jpg (648.23 KiB) Viewed 3851 times

Part #3 - Bannished

Lauren says goodbye to Tanya now Marlene has banished her
Lauren says goodbye to Tanya now Marlene has banished her
10 - TANYA.jpg (683.97 KiB) Viewed 3851 times
Tanya (left) and Aileen (right) in their plastic coffins
Tanya (left) and Aileen (right) in their plastic coffins
11 - TANYA.jpg (664.84 KiB) Viewed 3851 times

Dolls Alive! -

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

Wow, quite the collection you got going, there!
Some nice pictures as well!
Keep 'em coming...

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

DollLoverDude wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:39 am Wow, quite the collection you got going, there!
Some nice pictures as well!
Keep 'em coming...
Yeah, it's getting silly now :mrgreen:

Cheers, I usually try and contribute each week.

Dolls Alive! -

Miss Barkley
Doll
Doll

Post by Miss Barkley »

LOVEANDVIBES Vibee-Doll: MARINA/MARLENE 🏥help + 📜tips
viewtopic.php?t=139120

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Marina aka Layna
Marina aka Layna
MARINA DL-57.png (1.37 MiB) Viewed 3325 times

Dolls Alive! -

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve
SURPRISE.png (586.59 KiB) Viewed 3246 times

To be continued...

Dolls Alive! -

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Wake up, time to live!
Wake up, time to live!
CRYO.png (889.19 KiB) Viewed 3214 times

Dolls Alive! -

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas
01 - XMAS.png (954.47 KiB) Viewed 3142 times
Marlene is drunk and may pass out xx
Marlene is drunk and may pass out xx
02 - XMAS.png (949.05 KiB) Viewed 3142 times
Get them open
Get them open
03 - XMAS.png (969.08 KiB) Viewed 3142 times
Well there's a surprise
Well there's a surprise
04 - XMAS.png (997.53 KiB) Viewed 3142 times
Halfway there...
Halfway there...
05 - XMAS.png (976.68 KiB) Viewed 3142 times
What's in the bags?
What's in the bags?
06 - XMAS.png (955.35 KiB) Viewed 3142 times
DS-04
DS-04
07 - XMAS.png (916.66 KiB) Viewed 3142 times
DL-57-SIT
DL-57-SIT
08 - XMAS.png (907.38 KiB) Viewed 3142 times
New arrivals
New arrivals
09 - XMAS.png (982.41 KiB) Viewed 3142 times
Chaos!
Chaos!
10 - XMAS.png (938.52 KiB) Viewed 3142 times

Dolls Alive! -

INFORMATIONS