www.sino-doll.com

Dream comes true! Top-sino First Pear Shape Body T161 + Western Head T25 Hailey Released.

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Dream comes true! Top-sino First Pear Shape Body T161 + Western Head T25 Hailey Released.

Post by 4891d »

PDutus wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:53 pm Weight?
39 kg for the body according to the sellers.
That's pretty light for a girl with a 68 cm waist and 112 cm hips.
Without weight reduction, I think a doll with these measurements would weigh well over 50 kg.
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

sss-tier

Re: Dream comes true! Top-sino First Pear Shape Body T161 + Western Head T25 Hailey Released.

Post by sss-tier »

Incredible sculpt!
Fanreal 158 B       Review
Sino Doll 167 Soft Max       Pending

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

Is zelex and exdoll the only ones making sculpts that aren't "round," on the major anatomical features (elbows/shoulder/wrists etc)??

Im noticing a trend on companies like GT, sinodoll, IT, starpery (oof), etc.. These heads are going up in detail, paint detail going up, but the actual body sculp are as detailed as a tpe body..

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

are there any more photos of this particular model and body?

after almost a year, this one single photoshoot is all i have seen of this body thus far

it would also be great if sino could provide straight on nude photos showing proportions, i feel like almost every other body gets that treatment, this one is still missing that

mattythek
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mattythek »

This is now #2 on my wishlist. :lol:

skra-snarker

Post by skra-snarker »

I liked this doll - T-Sino 161

Has anyone on TDF done a review on it? Or wants to provide feedback. It's a great sculpt and Sino seem to have forgotten about it. No second promotion with another head and it is often not even listed with vendors.
I wonder if Sino are continuing to update it with the rest of the range.
-- Silikodoll 150 G , H1 J7 --

Muscle6Lord
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Muscle6Lord »

skra-snarker wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:01 pm I liked this doll - T-Sino 161

Has anyone on TDF done a review on it? Or wants to provide feedback. It's a great sculpt and Sino seem to have forgotten about it. No second promotion with another head and it is often not even listed with vendors.
I wonder if Sino are continuing to update it with the rest of the range.
Yes, i search also a review for this doll. Need more pics and informations about LHP, softness, weight etc...

INFORMATIONS