www.joylovedolls.com

The wait is killing me.

Joy Love Dolls is a leading supplier of life-like sex dolls worldwide. We offer the most realistic TPE sex dolls that you can find. Joy Love Dolls carries an incredible collection of 500+ realistic love dolls in all body types, sizes, and genres. We offer the best customer experience, with a Best Price Guarantee and FREE sex doll delivery to almost everywhere. Shop for ultra-realistic sex dolls, love dolls, and a diverse selection of sex toys below, or customize real sex dolls to perfectly fit your preferences. Enjoy! Website: www.joylovedolls.com
ce24
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

The wait is killing me.

Post by ce24 »

Ordered my doll on 9-22-22, Got confirmation the next day. I verified through customer service weather it was 3 days shipping or 2 to 3 weeks on my particular model. 2 to 3 weeks I was told.

I got my second e-mail on 9-29 with a tracking number, So far it still has not been picked up by Fed-Ex. Tentative delivery shows Thursday 6th.

I guess I just have to wait it out and eventually tracking might show it is moving. 2 e-mails in 2 days to find out why it is still there and no response.

The Doll Man

Re: The wait is killing me.

Post by The Doll Man »

ce24 wrote: Ordered my doll on 9-22-22, Got confirmation the next day. I verified through customer service weather it was 3 days shipping or 2 to 3 weeks on my particular model. 2 to 3 weeks I was told.

I got my second e-mail on 9-29 with a tracking number, So far it still has not been picked up by Fed-Ex. Tentative delivery shows Thursday 6th.

I guess I just have to wait it out and eventually tracking might show it is moving. 2 e-mails in 2 days to find out why it is still there and no response.
Welcome To TDF! :D :thumbs_up:

Patience is both a virtue and a flaw,
depending on the situation and circumstances....

I hope someone will try to answer your question soon...

Best Wishes!!
Dollman
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Paperwork often moves faster than the physical shipment. Sometimes that's all tracking info reflects.

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

ce24 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:58 pm Ordered my doll on 9-22-22, Got confirmation the next day. I verified through customer service weather it was 3 days shipping or 2 to 3 weeks on my particular model. 2 to 3 weeks I was told.

Welcome to the club. We've all been there. One day it will all be a fuzzy memory.

In the meantime, feel free to read my list on Benefits of Dolls: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=149866
1. Sara WM 162E viewtopic.php?f=240&t=148644
2. Ana Marie - Kimber Doll viewtopic.php?f=489&t=149572
3. Yazmin - WM 156F
4. Crystal - inflatable viewtopic.php?t=158662

Benefits of Dolls: viewtopic.php?p=2285542

Just as dolls absorb our body heat, so too do they absorb life from our soul (our desires, memories, love).
With us, they come alive.

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

It's "Golden Week" (a week long national holiday) in China from Oct 1-7. Factories and companies will be closed during this time.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

crazedcat wrote: It's "Golden Week" (a week long national holiday) in China from Oct 1-7. Factories and companies will be closed during this time.
Thats Great Info, Thank You!! :thumbs_up:

:glou:

tkrupert441
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by tkrupert441 »

Same here with Golden Week delays though on non-doll shipments, less fun, and less rewarding than I'm sure the arrival of your parcel will be. Cheers!

ce24
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ce24 »

Will JLD deliver exactly like I ordered and get an A+++ review, we shall see!

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

How have I been here all these years and never heard of Golden Week?

ce24
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ce24 »

I have e-mailed the Company twice this week asking about the whereabouts of the package and if it was picked up or not.

This morning I get an e-mail that just said "I replied to your previous e-mail. :)"

What the heck is that supposed to mean lol?

beetjack
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by beetjack »

ce24 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:37 am I have e-mailed the Company twice this week asking about the whereabouts of the package and if it was picked up or not.

This morning I get an e-mail that just said "I replied to your previous e-mail. :)" Image

What the heck is that supposed to mean lol?
Have you received the package?

ce24
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ce24 »

The tracking is finally showing it moving. I am supposed to get it this Tuesday.

ce24
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ce24 »

Well, Tuesday came and went. My package got delayed somewhere. Today is Wednesday and the tracking finally shows that it is out for delivery!

I will post pictures when I get her in the next few days.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

ce24 wrote:
I will post pictures when I get her in the next few days.
I can't wait to see the pictures!
from unpacking to posing..... :multi:

ce24
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ce24 »

I will post pictures soon, unfortunately I failed to get picture of the un-boxing in my excitement.

I can say the doll is very well made, and seems to be just as i ordered it.

I knew the doll would be heavy but, I was not prepared for just how heavy lol. I got winded from just moving her to the bedroom and placing her on the bed.

I am going to post a review in the Joy Love Doll section also.

INFORMATIONS