www.dolls-castle.com

A tan 145D is in work ...

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

A tan 145D is in work ...

Post by Wheezer »

Lucky at Doll-Castle twisted one of my appendages and talked me into yet another doll. :)

So a new 145cm "D", light-tan, EVO(shrugging), standing, improved (boned) hands, gel breasts, fixed vagina and non-pubic hair is in the works.
Probably a few days to get the skeleton into the mold, then cast the TPE, followed by a few days to cool and cure, then trim bits and fix spots and such.
I would expect a week or two for production and finishing then shipping here to Wheezerville, USA.

When I get her I'll do some shots of the unboxing and a review of her "straight off the lot". Perhaps a few clothed poses in her initial state.
Then some probably some realistic coloring upgrades to the face and body and perhaps a light pubic wisp below. Along with steps on how to do them.
However looking at some of the shots so far, there might not be too much to improve her.

So now begins not really a wait, rather finish up ongoing stuff so I can focus on her.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: A tan 145D is in work ...

Post by dolls-castle »

one of the head and other girls is coming
Attachments
WeChat_20221006081713.mp4
(1.26 MiB) Downloaded 21 times
微信图片_20221006081704.jpg
微信图片_20221006081704.jpg (142.69 KiB) Viewed 736 times
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Glad you made it back from the holidays and thanks for the update! Very nice so far.
Good definition of the nose, the lipstick might have strayed a bit. No biggie, I adjust them all the time. Good gloss coat on the lips.
Interesting black accent over the eyelids. Also some light blush on the cheeks too.
Thanks for no upper eyelashes, those will be on the moveable lids.
Interesting in the video as the camera automatically alters the white balance and thus the color of the doll.
Looks positive so far !
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Apriliarsvr

Post by Apriliarsvr »

She's a cutie

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Thanks ... I think this head may get a small crystal nose stud. :)

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Nice work, Lucky! :)

She has sweet, kissable lips. 👄
Attachments
97484EC2-51F9-4380-AED3-BA7E360D9BFC.gif
97484EC2-51F9-4380-AED3-BA7E360D9BFC.gif (63.61 MiB) Viewed 686 times
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Ah she does look nice .... But I might have to adjust the eyes a bit.
The full eye straight on look is sultry to some folks, but to me I think of it as the "thousand yard stare". Just a personal thing I guess.
So whenever I tune a face I like to adjust the eye size or depth to avoid it (see below).
That means I will either adjust the packing, alter eyes for a different pupil size, use a Doll Factory base and swivel, the MF Easy Move adjustable depth eyes or my custom eye bases.
It really all depends on the shape and structure of the head and eye sockets.
The eyes almost always come out since I like to add some color to the inner areas where the eyelids meet. That add a bit of depth and realism.
I've kinda' gotten into "head tuning" lately. :)
Cheers!
... W ...
SAMPLE HEADS / EYES
Head_Samples(4096).jpg
Head_Samples(4096).jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 675 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I love the feral sexual intensity of her gaze! She delivers what Shakira tries to do, but does not accomplish!

When does she arrive home, and have you named her?
Viva la megaboobs!

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Well that is an interesting question ... naming her. Hmmm ....
Perhaps I will break with tradition and actually give her a name. :)

Right now my dolls are well cared for but live in a world that might be similar to THX1138.
That is her name was scheduled to be "DC-145D-TAN".

However upon reflection, I think I might break with tradition and christen her with a regular and real name.
(But I WILL NOT christen her by smashing a bottle on her!)

As to delivery, they are working nicely on her and making progress. I don't have an ETA, but would guess at minimum several weeks.

But before I get to her I have to finish two heads, rework a Climax Doll head, tear down and do a review and repair notes on a WM automatic cleaner and cast some parts for SiliconeMan that I am WAY behind doing. Plus some other doll stuff on the list and soon the dreaded TREE DEBRIS (otherwise know as fall leaves). A maelstrom of dead tree bits that rain down mercilessly in our fall season and require much too much time to deal with. :)

Cheers!
... W ...

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

CF wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:09 am I love the feral sexual intensity of her gaze! She delivers what Shakira tries to do, but does not accomplish!

When does she arrive home, and have you named her?
The eyes might not be THAT bad. If I adjust the depth and add moveable lids then they could go from sexy stare to vixen like partial gaze.
Once she gets here I can test and find the optimal solution.
Plus some 3D permanent base coloring on the face also.
... W ..

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

another head come here
Attachments
微信图片_20221007155123.jpg
微信图片_20221007155123.jpg (338.06 KiB) Viewed 623 times
76cd2d032c88db50fddb0240aee3b466.mp4
(1.48 MiB) Downloaded 16 times
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Very well done with the second head, very nice. Both have a very good Western look. My compliments to your sculptor and makeup person. Please extend my thanks to them.

I also appreciate how you adjusted the eyes on the second head.

Since both are probably using the same size iris, then you either added less packing to head #2 or that head casting has a different opening size.
Either way, the second head captures the eyes right and looks very good. Unless one is scared or really trying to sexually "stun stare" someone, then the full pupil is not seen as a round circle. Usually a semi circle. That one little bit is usually a quick indication of a doll image versus one closer to human. I've been working with TPE coloring and shading to get my dolls close to "real person" sexy look, I think these will work nicely for that. The test shots of a new project doll using a work-in-progress head and a junk wig shows that even when excited and eager, rarely do the pupils show as full circles.

Many thanks for the update and they show good results.

Well done.
... W ...

ALSO - A side question as to the lashes you use. My coloring method finishes with a hot air cure at 150C. Some synthetic lashes shrivel and melt at that temp. Other lash materials are not effected by that temp. Will yours be able to handle that temperature? If not I can replace them if they go to shrivel bits, but it would be nice to know ahead of time.
Thanks!

Head #1 and Head #2 Comparison
Head_Compare.jpg
Head_Compare.jpg (270.68 KiB) Viewed 615 times
Human Eye Components
vector-diagram-showing-parts-of-human-eye(2048).jpg
vector-diagram-showing-parts-of-human-eye(2048).jpg (366.3 KiB) Viewed 615 times
TEST SHOT - BBM WORK IN PROGRESS DOLL
BBM_TEST(2048).jpg
BBM_TEST(2048).jpg (830.55 KiB) Viewed 615 times

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Note: An interesting short commentary about eye design and implementation HERE (viewtopic.php?p=2227336#p2227336)

Granted the discussion is about silicone dolls, but the conclusions do make a good point regarding eyes and eye design.

Cheers!
... W ...

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Wow, head #2 reminds me of Tulsi Gabbard!

I need to know more about that BBW doll! And SEE more of her! :D

(For some reason this gif looks funny embedded in this message but if you click on it, it plays perfectly!)
Attachments
758CE07D-8857-4209-AD47-98159E9F2800.gif
758CE07D-8857-4209-AD47-98159E9F2800.gif (25.92 MiB) Viewed 492 times
Viva la megaboobs!

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

I do have to say that I am pleasantly shocked by the faces and images so far. Head #2 is a very nice "real girl" Western sculpt.
From the defined cheeks, eyebrow ridges and cleft in the chin this looks new and good.
Even the choice of eye color matches the skin and face definition.

On the body even the navel (!) looks good. They did a very nice job of the muscle definition above and below the indentation.
Some dolls I have gotten look like the sculptor just stuck his finger in the master to make a belly button hole. :(
Then I have to hot sculpt the TPE to adjust.
Not here. :)

Cheers!
... W ...
NAVEL DETAIL
Navel (微信图片_20221007155123).jpg
Navel (微信图片_20221007155123).jpg (21.76 KiB) Viewed 478 times

INFORMATIONS