exdollofficial.com

Violetta Cont. undressed

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Violetta Cont. undressed

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

Here are more pictures about Violetta for you.
Full silicon doll
head and body are connected
Realistic details from head to toe
Attachments
EW1A5448.jpg
EW1A5448.jpg (637.96 KiB) Viewed 3495 times
EW1A5432.jpg
EW1A5432.jpg (642.89 KiB) Viewed 3495 times
21.jpg
21.jpg (1.48 MiB) Viewed 3495 times
18.jpg
18.jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 3495 times
9.jpg
9.jpg (1.47 MiB) Viewed 3495 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (1.83 MiB) Viewed 3495 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 3495 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 3495 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 3495 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (1.79 MiB) Viewed 3495 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (765.23 KiB) Viewed 3495 times

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Violetta Cont. undressed

Post by Colonel Angus »

Would you also post the same kind of pics for U-Lee? I actually think she is even better.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

:D :thumbs_up:
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Colonel Angus wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:16 pm Would you also post the same kind of pics for U-Lee? I actually think she is even better.
Yes I will. :D

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

The clone series is so impressive that it would be an experience just having one to sit around the house. The firmer silicone would almost be worth the trade-off.

Dr Gero

Post by Dr Gero »

This is what I call a correct LHP. Thanks you very much, finally a factory that respect anatomy !
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRealDrGero
Reviews:
Tayu 158D Noy (ordered): viewtopic.php?t=166655
Sinodoll 152D: viewtopic.php?f=425&t=132701
Sanhui AIO Nonoka 160: viewtopic.php?f=293&t=130526
XYcolo 163 LB: viewtopic.php?f=528&t=132322

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

blindwebster wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:53 am The clone series is so impressive that it would be an experience just having one to sit around the house. The firmer silicone would almost be worth the trade-off.
We can also make her with softer silicone. Firm silicone and soft silicone have its own pros and cons. :D

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Doll Sweet wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:52 pm
blindwebster wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:53 am The clone series is so impressive that it would be an experience just having one to sit around the house. The firmer silicone would almost be worth the trade-off.
We can also make her with softer silicone. Firm silicone and soft silicone have its own pros and cons. :D
So that is an option? You will probably sell even more of these then. Pretty significant news.

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

blindwebster wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:56 am
Doll Sweet wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:52 pm
So that is an option? You will probably sell even more of these then. Pretty significant news.
Yes, it is an option. Soft silicone and firm silicon both has its pros and cons. For experienced customers, this gives them more options. For new customers, we list out the pros and cons for them.

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

This doll looks incredible.

I know quite a bit about dolls, but I did not know ds offered soft silicone. This is the main reason I have written ds off in the past. You might want to advertise this more. I don't ever see it listed on vendor sites, for instance.

Nagmar

Post by Nagmar »

EX Doll just threw down the gauntlet for realism. Violetta is absolutely stunning. A robotic head would set her worlds apart from the competition.

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

I think that in this model the head (unrealistic) out of tune with the body (ultra-realistic), but this doll is great!

Minino_777
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Minino_777 »

Agree, head stands out. Probably cos body was copied from real woman, and head was created by artists.
Anyway, doll looks amazing. It is a piece of art. Anthropometry and private parts are on point. It is pricey, but I'd pay for a doll of this quality. It looks like a real woman (unlike 99% of others that look as a piece of plastic).
But... 2 things that bother me about this manufacturer:
1. all dolls are asian - I'm not a fan
2. no videos of how this 'new softer silicone' works/feels, and not much info on which models can be upgraded. I definitely won't buy a harder silicone, as (from what I've seen in youtube review) it makes the doll pretty much unusable as a sex doll.

br1zz0h
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by br1zz0h »

Can you do posts like this for all your dolls eventually? Or put undressed pictures on your websites?

INFORMATIONS