www.irontechdoll.com

Irontechdoll silicone 100cm N2 Eva Mini

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
sanyav

Re: Irontechdoll silicone 100cm N2 Eva Mini

Post by sanyav »

anthony22 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:18 am They look pretty good to me. The eye colors from my original order are wrong, but that's an easy fix. I am mainly cautious that the doll has all the options I ordered. I told them to confirm the following prior to shipping:

* This is a full silicone doll made in the ultra soft silicone (looks to be true from photos)
* N2 and N3 Head included. (looks to be true from photos)
* Blue eyes for N2, Brown Eyes for N3 (need to fix)
* evo skeleton / shrug shoulders. (can't tell)
* gel breasts (can't tell)
* Articulated fingers (can't tell)
* Standing feet without bolts (can't tell)

The doll looks very beautiful, just need to confirm the above options I ordered, and I'll ok them to ship! Very excited.
Hello
What about articulated fingers? Mike Mai from irontech said this option is not available for small doll

anthony22
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by anthony22 »

Yes I was just told this by them. So it has all the options with the exception of articulated fingers due to the small hand size.

Irontech-doll
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Irontech-doll »

sanyav wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:52 am
anthony22 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:18 am They look pretty good to me. The eye colors from my original order are wrong, but that's an easy fix. I am mainly cautious that the doll has all the options I ordered. I told them to confirm the following prior to shipping:

* This is a full silicone doll made in the ultra soft silicone (looks to be true from photos)
* N2 and N3 Head included. (looks to be true from photos)
* Blue eyes for N2, Brown Eyes for N3 (need to fix)
* evo skeleton / shrug shoulders. (can't tell)
* gel breasts (can't tell)
* Articulated fingers (can't tell)
* Standing feet without bolts (can't tell)

The doll looks very beautiful, just need to confirm the above options I ordered, and I'll ok them to ship! Very excited.
Hello
What about articulated fingers? Mike Mai from irontech said this option is not available for small doll
Yes Mike was right, due to small size of doll, currently articulated finger joint is unavailable
Irontech Doll
Kenneth Sun
Email: sales08@irontechdoll.com
WhatsApp: +86 13189206867
WeChat: +86 13672546867

anthony22
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by anthony22 »

Looks like my order arrived at port of Los Angeles. So now I just have to wait approximately 5 days for UPS Delivery. Very excited!!!

Irontech-doll
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Irontech-doll »

anthony22 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:15 pm Looks like my order arrived at port of Los Angeles. So now I just have to wait approximately 5 days for UPS Delivery. Very excited!!!
Yessir!!!
Irontech Doll
Kenneth Sun

Caballero
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Caballero »

Thanks again for working with me last year to get this Eva. She's much lighter weight than the full sized dolls, and your silicon dolls are very great quality!

Irontech-doll
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Irontech-doll »

Caballero wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:48 pm Thanks again for working with me last year to get this Eva. She's much lighter weight than the full sized dolls, and your silicon dolls are very great quality!
Bravo!! She is really great
Irontech Doll
Kenneth Sun

JiggleSeeker

Post by JiggleSeeker »

Does anyone have pics in doggy position?

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Wow, incredible and can’t wait for some hands on reviews and feedback. Definitely need more of these smaller gurls with adult womanly proportions. I’m not seeing this model listed on the factory website yet. Only special orders still?
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Obi2Kanobi

Post by Obi2Kanobi »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:44 pm Wow, incredible and can’t wait for some hands on reviews and feedback. Definitely need more of these smaller gurls with adult womanly proportions. I’m not seeing this model listed on the factory website yet. Only special orders still?
I emailed IronTech and they said production has been discontinued for this doll...sadly. I was ready to buy one too...

INFORMATIONS