yldoll.com

YL Doll is UPDATING the TPE YL 158cm BBW LHP, post your opinions here

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: YL Doll is UPDATING the TPE YL 158cm BBW LHP, post your opinions here

Post by Siliconeman »

At this stage this is just getting comical. A manufacturer is hiding from their customers.

The "take my money" customers would be queueing in line if YL Doll would just fix her.

All is there. Nice soft boobs, good quality TPE, beautiful BBW shape. But all in vain if you simply can not fuck the damn thing.

YL Doll, YOU CAN DO BETTER!

Cheers!

Sili

Rucko

Post by Rucko »

Although I said goodbye, I keep coming back to see if they can change my mind.

I cant pull the trigger on another option, I made a wishlist, but there was really no plan-b for me since I saw this model.

But the more the time goes by without clear pics, the more Im convinced that they are ashamed of what they did.

Would like to believe that they went back to the drawing board with a different aproach, it is the smartest thing they could do.

YL158 LHP2023.jpg
YL158 LHP2023.jpg (578.22 KiB) Viewed 1336 times

patience.jpg
patience.jpg (65.65 KiB) Viewed 1337 times

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Rucko wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:29 pm Although I said goodbye, I keep coming back to see if they can change my mind.

I cant pull the trigger on another option, I made a wishlist, but there was really no plan-b for me since I saw this model.

But the more the time goes by without clear pics, the more Im convinced that they are ashamed of what they did.

Would like to believe that they went back to the drawing board with a different aproach, it is the smartest thing they could do.

YL158 LHP2023.jpg

patience.jpg
Either that, or there's enough non-TDF members buying this new model for them not to care about ..... our opinions
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

Rucko wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:29 pm Although I said goodbye, I keep coming back to see if they can change my mind.

YL158 LHP2023.jpg

patience.jpg

They won't even give an update on the revised 166cm doll that they started selling 3 months ago... THREE months. Not a peep.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

King Solo wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:24 pm Either that, or there's enough non-TDF members buying this new model for them not to care about ..... our opinions
Not a good strategy for a manufacturer. These customers will be pissed and then we will have topics like this:
viewtopic.php?t=163399
Once you have damaged your reputation, it will be hard to get returning customers. This is the kind of doll you do not buy just for photography.

Complacency falls companies, YL Doll - YOU CAN DO BETTER!

Cheers!

Sili

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

I moved the B13 discussion to a separate thread so as not to derail this one.

YL-158 K-cup with 220 face "Lady D"
WM-163 H-cup with 198 face "ScarJo" aka Black Widow
HR-164 G-cup with 26 face "Vampirella"
Irontech-156 E-cup ebony with Penny face "Mercedes Monroe"
6YE-161 L-cup with 213 face "Karen Starr" aka PowerGirl

bombelmann

Post by bombelmann »

Hi guys,

I followed the discussion and promised to make my contribution when my honey arrives. Yesterday afternoon after almost 8 weeks... the waiting was over.
Apart from the discussion about the LHP I need to say first, how overwhelmed I was afterI did my 'exercises' with her.. what a mass of women.. perfektly shaped ass... TPE quality is outstanding, the soft skinfeeling is the best of all the dolls I have.. well apart from the WM173H which has the same TPE quality !

Now concerning LHP: Unfortunatly I never had a YL158 before so I cannot say anything about the differnce. So I put my WM173H and the YL158 on the table and you can see the difference.. The LHP of the WM173 is not optimal, but better then the LHP of the YL158 - they could have done better !
Attachments
20230302_135254.jpg
20230302_135254.jpg (180.59 KiB) Viewed 1125 times
20230302_135243.jpg
20230302_135243.jpg (210.85 KiB) Viewed 1125 times

Bouncer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bouncer »

Thanks for sharing the photo. The only thing that has changed is the shape of the vulva. The LHP remains far behind. No wonder the manufacturer is avoiding posting pictures of the doll. Probably their representative here on the forum is just an employee who can speak English and has no voice inside. Their boss who must have decided that the doll would look like this and the westerners accept it, after all they must be selling thousands of dolls in the motherland and they don't need our dirty dollars.

Rucko

Post by Rucko »

Thanks for sharing the photo.

But what a shame, she only lost the beautiful inner lips and clitoris detail she had before.
No improvements made on the recessed outter labia and the LHP still almost the same.
This is a step backwards, not an improvement!

I expected to see a big camel-toe poping out, not this flat hidden coin-slot.
I cant find better words, is this too hard to understand?

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Thank you for posting those photos.

People, lets just walk away. Just walk away!

Sili

Lolik
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lolik »

I can see why people are not impresed-because there is hardly any change in lhp position. It is still facing too far upwards.

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Rip.

☠️
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

bombelmann wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:24 am Hi guys,

I followed the discussion and promised to make my contribution when my honey arrives. Yesterday afternoon after almost 8 weeks... the waiting was over.
Apart from the discussion about the LHP I need to say first, how overwhelmed I was afterI did my 'exercises' with her.. what a mass of women.. perfektly shaped ass... TPE quality is outstanding, the soft skinfeeling is the best of all the dolls I have.. well apart from the WM173H which has the same TPE quality !

Now concerning LHP: Unfortunatly I never had a YL158 before so I cannot say anything about the differnce. So I put my WM173H and the YL158 on the table and you can see the difference.. The LHP of the WM173 is not optimal, but better then the LHP of the YL158 - they could have done better !
Bombel, when did you get your WM 173? How would you judge the quality of the TPE between your two dolls? I've owned four or five Jinsans, and find the quality of the TPE has been remarkably improved. I got a YL 158 in light tan regular TPE, and she's a lot jigglier than the previous one I had. It feels amazing.

YL-158 K-cup with 220 face "Lady D"
WM-163 H-cup with 198 face "ScarJo" aka Black Widow
HR-164 G-cup with 26 face "Vampirella"
Irontech-156 E-cup ebony with Penny face "Mercedes Monroe"
6YE-161 L-cup with 213 face "Karen Starr" aka PowerGirl

bombelmann

Post by bombelmann »

Ygdrasilxyz wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:14 pm

Bombel, when did you get your WM 173? How would you judge the quality of the TPE between your two dolls? I've owned four or five Jinsans, and find the quality of the TPE has been remarkably improved. I got a YL 158 in light tan regular TPE, and she's a lot jigglier than the previous one I had. It feels amazing.

I got my 173H on 23rd of December. This is my 8th doll and she has the best TPE quality I ever had. The YL158 has exactly the same quality. The LHP is bad as already everbody knows. This would be OK for me if the the anal hole had some texture inside - but it has not ! So to pentrate her in this way feels pretty ..'boring'.. I forgot to mention this in my previous post

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Ygdrasilxyz wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:14 pm

I got a YL on Monday and she's the jiggliest tpe I've ever had.

I want this level for all future dolls.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

INFORMATIONS