realsexdoll.com

First-time buyer's experiences

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

festerzar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: First-time buyer's experiences

Post by festerzar »

hi Ant

fellow Saffer here....love to chat to you about local buying

festerzar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by festerzar »

Hi Ant

Thanks for the mail, i cant reply until you allow pms

Ant999

Post by Ant999 »

festerzar wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:01 pm Hi Ant

That's strange, I checked just now and don't see any setting in my profile that does not allow pm's and I have already received pm's from other people.

festerzar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by festerzar »

so weird...there is no option for me to message you , and i cant reply toy our pm.....damn..
Ant999 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:29 am

That's strange, I checked just now and don't see any setting in my profile that does not allow pm's and I have already received pm's from other people.

festerzar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by festerzar »

would you mind checking - under account settings : ucp.php?i=413 to see if you have allowed normal members to message you?

festerzar wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:45 pm so weird...there is no option for me to message you , and i cant reply toy our pm.....damn..

Ant999

Post by Ant999 »

festerzar wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:14 pm would you mind checking - under account settings : ucp.php?i=413 to see if you have allowed normal members to message you?

festerzar wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:45 pm so weird...there is no option for me to message you , and i cant reply toy our pm.....damn..

OK, found it hidden away under "board preferences", you should be able to pm me now.

Sporgin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sporgin »

Loved your story. I am working on convincing my.... Let's say mature plus size wife to let me get my first doll. Let's see if calling it a health doll works. :D

Ant999

Post by Ant999 »

Socratus wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:17 pm Hello. Very nice pictures. Lovely doll. I agree with you that they really should be called something other than "sex dolls" as it is way too simplified a classification, but it seems humans like to keep things simple, then make huge assumptions without bothering to learn more - standard Society modus operandi.
Sad but true, for the uninformed population, thinking is hard, it is so much easier to just make sweeping generalizations.

Ant999

Post by Ant999 »

Sporgin wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:13 pm Loved your story. I am working on convincing my.... Let's say mature plus size wife to let me get my first doll. Let's see if calling it a health doll works. :D
Glad that I could be an inspiration for somebody, best of luck with your efforts!

KeeraMate
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by KeeraMate »

To Ant999 and the others in a similar situation, this is a difficult space we find ourselves in, but I do encourage you to persevere.

In my case my wife gets quite jealous and has struggled to come to terms, but on the positive side it has opened up much deeper conversations between us. Through this I understand her position more and am able to help her understand mine. We are finding a middle ground and to be honest, the doll helps do what she struggles to do now. She also realizes this so as long as its not too in her face I think we can build on the base we have started.

I therefore encourage you to keep talking and on my side when she is away I get to spend some very romantic times with Keera. Oh yes, and we call her our Companion Doll.

Sporgin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sporgin »

Thank you KeeraMate. I am hopeful for something similar with my wife.

KeeraMate
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by KeeraMate »

Quick update on how things can progress.

My wife has gone from being quite jealous but understood to encouraging now that she realizes Keera is not a threat and in fact pleases me whilst taking pressure off her. She has gone as far as asking if I would like to get a second doll.

The answer is yes, but I think not yet as I’m still learning the ropes with Keera. On this question though should I get another TPE or a silicon doll. I’d like to have one of each, but I’ve read the silicon doll could damage the TPE one. Any advice?

INFORMATIONS