www.dolls.co

first time poster, first time buyer with a shipping question

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
grnday
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

first time poster, first time buyer with a shipping question

Post by grnday »

Hello everyone,

First time poster, and first-time buyer.

I purchased my first doll, and so far everything has gone smoothly. The doll has finished production and is on its way to the states, and I have the tracking number.

I would like to ask from others with past experience, how long does it take to get to China to the US and past customs.

My tracking number still says pending because it has not gone through customs yet. Now I am not worried or anything because I only got the tracking number a couple of days ago, but I am wondering how long I wait before I should be worried.

Kandicaine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: first time poster, first time buyer with a shipping question

Post by Kandicaine »

Can take a week to months. Depends on how it’s being shipped. How busy customs is. If there’s any issues with the paperwork or anything.

My doll sat in a warehouse forgotten for like three weeks before being sent off to FedEx (third party company picked up from factory to send to courier).
Katya - Starpery 167E viewtopic.php?t=158234

I also make music. https://soundcloud.com/illeptik

csaduck

Post by csaduck »

Could be a couple of weeks, to a month. Better hope the UPS and Railroad workers don't go on strike Friday night.

Out_Of_Sync
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Out_Of_Sync »

In my experience, a week or 2 at most.
Jiusheng-Doll 163F with "Evelyn" Head
SM Doll 160f Silicone with heads 11 (Alice), 60 (Sydney), X2 (Jasmine), X8 ?
Private Island Beauties TPE Island Girls Eden, Hope, Isabella, Mina & Ellowyn
SM Doll 149b #56 "Angélique"
SM Doll 156c Riley (X8)
SM Doll 168c Cherry (102)
Kristi (32)
SM Doll 168c Lisa (X8)
SM Doll 168c Keri (X10)
WMDoll 170D 356 (Vix)
XYDoll 163c in white TPE Misa (Victoria)
Don't let the doll overlords kill your buzz.

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Out_Of_Sync wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:49 pm In my experience, a week or 2 at most.
+1

You'll often see absolutely no updates for days; stuck in a Chinese warehouse and burried under a ton of paperwork, and then ... POOF!! She's suddenly in Alaska or Kentucky.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

grnday
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by grnday »

Well, I got lucky, I guess.

Got the shipping label on the 12th and the doll showed up today.

21 days including weekends from order to arrival.

INFORMATIONS