sanhuiofficial.com

Help !!! Ultra soft butt is it ok or not ?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Help !!! Ultra soft butt is it ok or not ?

Post by Nouchi »

Hi,
i am lost, does any Sanhui owner have doll(s) with the ultra soft butt option ?
Is it ok to order or better to avoid as it might collapse even during the shipment ?
I had the feeling that Sanhui did master the ultra soft options but now on the verge of ordering i am doubtful :?

Reodor Felgen
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Help !!! Ultra soft butt is it ok or not ?

Post by Reodor Felgen »

Don't know about the "ultra", but the soft butt is ok.

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

Thanks in fact it seems it is the same, the "ultra" was added on my vendor site.

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

If the doll weighs more than 25 kg (28 kg max.) do not ask for that extra, below that weight without problems.
She will spend most of her time lying down or sitting, so if the doll is very heavy, it will end up deforming that area, but if it is light, it will withstand it.
On the other hand, if she weighs a lot, you will not enjoy her soft ass because you will hardly be able to put her in positions where you can take advantage of that option. A heavy doll only allows you to have her in basic positions, because of how difficult it will be to handle, and there you will scarcely appreciate her soft butt.

INFORMATIONS