yldoll.com

YL 158 CM SILICONE DOLL UPDATE

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: YL 158 CM SILICONE DOLL UPDATE

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Also hope the YL tpe 158cm is updated.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy πŸ₯²

πŸ‘‰ Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.πŸ‘ˆ

Rucko

Post by Rucko »

cant wait

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

Posts moved as requested by all parties.

Good to see yl doing some new stuff.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

This topic is under review -spam being reported.

Edit: For those whose posts have been removed, please check Rule 12: if you like to compare competing brands do so in Dolls In General. We have a zero-tolerance policy against spam, posting links here to promote other brands is not appreciated. You may discuss what YL is offering, but simply promoting others is considered spam.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Well, I feel I tried to give the manufacturer constructive feedback. It is very unfortunate if they think it is spamming.

Regarding the YL 158 Silicone, Siliconemans LHP meter rates the new placement as ACCEPTABLE, but nothing special like come ravage me type of labia and placement. Same thing as Gordon Ramsay would rate a dish as bland.

Cheers!

Sili

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Siliconeman wrote: ↑Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:37 pm Well, I feel I tried to give the manufacturer constructive feedback. It is very unfortunate if they think it is spamming.

Regarding the YL 158 Silicone, Siliconemans LHP meter rates the new placement as ACCEPTABLE, but nothing special like come ravage me type of labia and placement. Same thing as Gordon Ramsay would rate a dish as bland.

Cheers!

Sili
Personally, I do think the original labia design was more visually appealing as it looked like a vagina that was worked up and ready for sex. The new labia design looks as if it was cast from a woman who wasn't thrilled by the process (vagina closed off, not indicative of being turned on). The placement is definitely better.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

DollCommander wrote: ↑Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:52 pm
Siliconeman wrote: ↑Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:37 pm Well, I feel I tried to give the manufacturer constructive feedback. It is very unfortunate if they think it is spamming.

Cheers!

Sili
Personally, I do think the original labia design was more visually appealing as it looked like a vagina that was worked up and ready for sex. The new labia design looks as if it was cast from a woman who wasn't thrilled by the process (vagina closed off, not indicative of being turned on). The placement is definitely better.
Sorry guys. We aren't changing the labia. It has been chosen by men voting on another platfrom (out of many labias). We can't satisfy everyone in that department and it's natural that people have their personal taste. Thanks God there is something for everyone on TDF. We accept custom orders if anyone is interested.

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Are you guys going to post additional photos of the update? Full body, standing, legs spread etc.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

DollCommander wrote: ↑Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:40 am Are you guys going to post additional photos of the update? Full body, standing, legs spread etc.
+1
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Bouncer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bouncer »

Cheers!

Sili
I have the same thought as Sili. The intention of my post was to show the advances that other manufacturers are bringing and encourage the evolution of YLdoll.

IMO no one was trying to promote other manufacturers or spam. We wanted to show that others have good products and that YL can also achieve such feats.

It was very unpleasant that Siliconeman and I, who spent our money and bought the YL158J, were called spammers. Something really sad.

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding caused and I wish YLdoll success in their future projects.

Goodbye YLdoll.

Rucko

Post by Rucko »

Bouncer wrote: ↑Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:32 am I have the same thought as Sili. The intention of my post was to show the advances that other manufacturers are bringing and encourage the evolution of YLdoll.
Totaly agree my friends.

If you dont compare yourself with the competition, you can never think outside the box!!!
To show good examples of their new features and achievements, give an idea where the inovation is heading to.
I was able to read both posts before they got deleted and I say they were a very positive feedback.

Good luck YL.
You may need luck if you dont listen to your customers.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Bouncer wrote: ↑Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:32 am

Cheers!

Sili
I have the same thought as Sili. The intention of my post was to show the advances that other manufacturers are bringing and encourage the evolution of YLdoll.

IMO no one was trying to promote other manufacturers or spam. We wanted to show that others have good products and that YL can also achieve such feats.

It was very unpleasant that Siliconeman and I, who spent our money and bought the YL158J, were called spammers. Something really sad.

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding caused and I wish YLdoll success in their future projects.

Goodbye YLdoll.
I didn't call you a spammers. My issue was that I want this to be a thread about the 158 cm SILICONE doll and it almost ended to be a thread mostly about a TPE 158 cm doll. It created confusion as not everyone that visits the forum knows all the dolls or even a difference between TPE and silicone. Believe me, many newcomers that visit the forum still don't know the difference. I will gladly welcome a thread about the TPE 158 cm doll if someone starts one. We didn't even report every post that was deleted!

Another thing is... We didn't create the rules on this board.
Rule #12. Comparison of competing brands
Those wishing to discuss or compare competing doll brands should do so in the Dolls In General forum and not that of a specific manufacturer/vendor used in the comparison.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Rucko wrote: ↑Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:16 am
Bouncer wrote: ↑Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:32 am I have the same thought as Sili. The intention of my post was to show the advances that other manufacturers are bringing and encourage the evolution of YLdoll.
Totaly agree my friends.

If you dont compare yourself with the competition, you can never think outside the box!!!
To show good examples of their new features and achievements, give an idea where the inovation is heading to.
I was able to read both posts before they got deleted and I say they were a very positive feedback.

Good luck YL.
You may need luck if you dont listen to your customers.
I compare ourselves to other brands all the time...I will gladly get compared to other silicone brands in this particular thread. However maybe it should happen through PM or in "dolls in general" so rules of the forum will be respected.

I even asked few people through PM and asked what silicone brand has the best anus, but we didn't get an answer just a drawing of a human anus.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

ZombieWinter wrote: ↑Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:45 am
DollCommander wrote: ↑Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:40 am Are you guys going to post additional photos of the update? Full body, standing, legs spread etc.
+1
Yes guys, we will add more photos when the anus will be updated as it was requested by some TDF members.

Silverfox71

Post by Silverfox71 »

Guys dont point the finger at YL as i said something about what was happening here and 2 other members seconded and thirded my post you see this is about the YL 158 sil nothing else and YL have been very understanding to everybodys needs so blame me if you want? Regards Silver

INFORMATIONS