yldoll.com

Kyra 2.0 (New Doll model) - Dream Butt & even Bigger Supertits

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Kyra 2.0 (New Doll model) - Dream Butt & even Bigger Supertits

Post by MoviePilot »

Some months ago, Kyra totally got lost in this sports/workout trip... guess that's coming from all this TikTok clips she's been watching when I'm at work. I tried everything to convince her to slow down, telling stuff like "Babe, what's going on?! You already look fantastic. Also, we already 'work out' god damn hard in bed all day long since we first met." But she wasn't listening to me, not listening at all... Women...

Well, I let her do her stuff and hell yeah, shortly after her butt really got even better shaped, slightly bigger too. The legs side profile - awesome. Also, her shoulders became more trained and like such a little wider. Unluckily - as hard workout goes along with burning fat - her breasts decreased in size :(

Before any misunderstanding arises in the community, it was Kyra that came up with this whole "Going to the doctor" thingy :whistle:

Anyways, being at the doctor (btw his name was Dr. Eric), Kyra had been presented all these different implants sizes. Small, medium, her original cup size (which was already big tbh)... but she totally fell in love with those... ehm... even bigger ones...
Long story short, although it was a very very tough decision for me :whistle: , the only thing I could do, was... well... grabbing my credit card and doing her this favor.

After we got home from the hospital, during the first night and still being a little dizzy she went to the bathroom. Somehow she totally forgot about the new weight of her frontal load... and... what can I say... she fell over... luckily, adrenaline kicked in the same moment and she was able to stop the fall right in time - nevertheless her breasts slightly touched the floor.

To be on the safe side, we decided to have the breasts checked the next day.
Back at the hospital, Dr. Eric told us "Don't worry, everything's fine with them big titties." 8)
When we were about to leave the place, suddenly she saw this big poster on the wall - showing a new cosmetic thingy getting very popular lately, something about a better transition from hips to waist or so.

You know, these women, they always want to look pretty like a superstar. So, again, going back to the doctor's office.

He explained her the process behind, that he and his awesome team needs to do this and that to her lower waist area, which then reduces... well, I didn't listen carefully tbh. I was more amused how Kyra looked like while she was trying really hard to follow his explanations :D Once she heard that it will initially cause some more pain (compared to getting those juicy big titties) she winced a little but as soon as the doctor told her that she will look even more pretty afterwards, she went totally crazy about it...and immediately started to beg me to give my 'Ok' too.

At first I thought it's really not necessary for her to have another surgery - especially in such short time after the previous one - but in the end I was fine with it... maybe the main driver was that the doctor incidentally mentioned that this treatment and the special painkillers she needs to take comes with a positive side effect - it will decrease a lot the time her breasts will be back in a ready-to-play condition. Well, I'll take it...
*ehm, peeps, let's keep this our secret... as I was whispering in her ear something like "Sweetie, I'll do everything to make YOU happy!"*

Back home, laying on the couch all my thoughts were circling around how she will look like after all this doctor's work. It was really a hard time to control myself, not being pushy at all on her. "Just give her some rest.", I told myself, followed by a "afterwards you'll have the fun of your life, forever and ever, simply stay strong through this short period of abstinence".
Still imagining how much fun we will have once she has recovered, I heard somebody sneaking up on me. Guess who finally presented herself and began to strongly push me getting back to normal business, i.e. leaving bed only to get some drinks to cool down?

Doctor was right with the side effect of those painkillers... and hell, was I wrong in assigning the actual sex devil in the two of us. Once more she showed me proof that she's definitely not this innocent angel she always pretends to be...
I started like "Babe, are you really sure, I mean..."
Well, I wasn't even able to finish that question as she was already sitting cowgirl on top of me - completely naked and presenting me my new playground. In her right hand she was holding a small bottle of already warmed up baby oil... while slowly starting to move her hips, her left hand was pulling mine straight towards her upper body... OH MA-MA...

[Storymode: off]

I wasn't able to photograph that crazy hot situation... being busy with other stuff, if you know what I mean... :)
Anyways, I captured her the next morning, in her typical sleeping dress:

20220911_Kyra_2.0_Welcome.jpg
20220911_Kyra_2.0_Welcome.jpg (835.73 KiB) Viewed 5418 times
20220911_Kyra_2.0_Totals.jpg
20220911_Kyra_2.0_Totals.jpg (2.32 MiB) Viewed 5418 times
20220911_Kyra_2.0_Back.jpg
20220911_Kyra_2.0_Back.jpg (590.34 KiB) Viewed 5418 times
20220911_Kyra_2.0_CloseUps.jpg
20220911_Kyra_2.0_CloseUps.jpg (876.91 KiB) Viewed 5418 times
Regarding the measurements:
Although I was told she will run as a another YL166, I personally measured ~162cm - probably because I had the neck length reduced a little (by 2.5cm). How the model finally will be listed can only be answered by (Dr.) :lol: Eric

Bust: 98cm
Waist: 50cm
Hips: 90cm
Thigh: 48cm
Calf: 29cm
Inner leg length: 94cm
Arm length: 67cm
Hand length: 16cm
Foot length: 20cm

Weight: 37kg incl. head (if weight is a problem for you, maybe you could ask if YL plans to introduce the weight reduction option too (same as WM does on some models), and provide it for that doll). Nevertheless I personally like the way she weighs and feels.

As first doll I took the standing version, to deliver hot images for you in the future. Like such, more hot content to come :lol:

Cheers
MoviePilot

loomis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Kyra 2.0 - Dream Butt & even Bigger Supertits

Post by loomis »

:glou: Nice
Brianna Melony SM150L viewtopic.php?t=119529
Mazzy Melony DC132bbw viewtopic.php?t=154699

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Kyra 2.0 (New Doll model) - Dream Butt & even Bigger Supertits

Post by tuffluv88 »

Awesome!!
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

MoviePilot wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:35 pm Some months ago, Kyra totally got lost in this sports/workout trip... guess that's coming from all this TikTok clips she's been watching when I'm at work. I tried everything to convince her to slow down, telling stuff like "Babe, what's going on?! You already look fantastic. Also, we already 'work out' god damn hard in bed all day long since we first met." But she wasn't listening to me, not listening at all... Women...

Well, I let her do her stuff and hell yeah, shortly after her butt really got even better shaped, slightly bigger too. The legs side profile - awesome. Also, her shoulders became more trained and like such a little wider. Unluckily - as hard workout goes along with burning fat - her breasts decreased in size :(

Before any misunderstanding arises in the community, it was Kyra that came up with this whole "Going to the doctor" thingy :whistle:

Anyways, being at the doctor (btw his name was Dr. Eric), Kyra had been presented all these different implants sizes. Small, medium, her original cup size (which was already big tbh)... but she totally fell in love with those... ehm... even bigger ones...
Long story short, although it was a very very tough decision for me :whistle: , the only thing I could do, was... well... grabbing my credit card and doing her this favor.

After we got home from the hospital, during the first night and still being a little dizzy she went to the bathroom. Somehow she totally forgot about the new weight of her frontal load... and... what can I say... she fell over... luckily, adrenaline kicked in the same moment and she was able to stop the fall right in time - nevertheless her breasts slightly touched the floor.

To be on the safe side, we decided to have the breasts checked the next day.
Back at the hospital, Dr. Eric told us "Don't worry, everything's fine with them big titties." 8)
When we were about to leave the place, suddenly she saw this big poster on the wall - showing a new cosmetic thingy getting very popular lately, something about a better transition from hips to waist or so.

You know, these women, they always want to look pretty like a superstar. So, again, going back to the doctor's office.

He explained her the process behind, that he and his awesome team needs to do this and that to her lower waist area, which then reduces... well, I didn't listen carefully tbh. I was more amused how Kyra looked like while she was trying really hard to follow his explanations :D Once she heard that it will initially cause some more pain (compared to getting those juicy big titties) she winced a little but as soon as the doctor told her that she will look even more pretty afterwards, she went totally crazy about it...and immediately started to beg me to give my 'Ok' too.

At first I thought it's really not necessary for her to have another surgery - especially in such short time after the previous one - but in the end I was fine with it... maybe the main driver was that the doctor incidentally mentioned that this treatment and the special painkillers she needs to take comes with a positive side effect - it will decrease a lot the time her breasts will be back in a ready-to-play condition. Well, I'll take it...
*ehm, peeps, let's keep this our secret... as I was whispering in her ear something like "Sweetie, I'll do everything to make YOU happy!"*

Back home, laying on the couch all my thoughts were circling around how she will look like after all this doctor's work. It was really a hard time to control myself, not being pushy at all on her. "Just give her some rest.", I told myself, followed by a "afterwards you'll have the fun of your life, forever and ever, simply stay strong through this short period of abstinence".
Still imagining how much fun we will have once she has recovered, I heard somebody sneaking up on me. Guess who finally presented herself and began to strongly push me getting back to normal business, i.e. leaving bed only to get some drinks to cool down?

Doctor was right with the side effect of those painkillers... and hell, was I wrong in assigning the actual sex devil in the two of us. Once more she showed me proof that she's definitely not this innocent angel she always pretends to be...
I started like "Babe, are you really sure, I mean..."
Well, I wasn't even able to finish that question as she was already sitting cowgirl on top of me - completely naked and presenting me my new playground. In her right hand she was holding a small bottle of already warmed up baby oil... while slowly starting to move her hips, her left hand was pulling mine straight towards her upper body... OH MA-MA...

[Storymode: off]

I wasn't able to photograph that crazy hot situation... being busy with other stuff, if you know what I mean... :)
Anyways, I captured her the next morning, in her typical sleeping dress:

20220911_Kyra_2.0_Welcome.jpg
20220911_Kyra_2.0_Totals.jpg
20220911_Kyra_2.0_Back.jpg
20220911_Kyra_2.0_CloseUps.jpg

Regarding the measurements:
Although I was told she will run as a another YL166, I personally measured ~162cm - probably because I had the neck length reduced a little (by 2.5cm). How the model finally will be listed can only be answered by (Dr.) :lol: Eric

Bust: 98cm
Waist: 50cm
Hips: 90cm
Thigh: 48cm
Calf: 29cm
Inner leg length: 94cm
Arm length: 67cm
Hand length: 16cm
Foot length: 20cm

Weight: 37kg incl. head (if weight is a problem for you, maybe you could ask if YL plans to introduce the weight reduction option too (same as WM does on some models), and provide it for that doll). Nevertheless I personally like the way she weighs and feels.

As first doll I took the standing version, to deliver hot images for you in the future. Like such, more hot content to come :lol:

Cheers
MoviePilot
Maybe I'm a little confused or just not reading it right, but is this a new version of a YL 166 or one that you modified for yourself?

HAPPILY MARRIED TO

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

It's a brand new mold, based on a fresh clay model - though that clay had inputs from the YL-166 (which btw was also on my design input :lol: like e.g. approx. size, that it's not a small breast doll, etc.). How YL-Doll will finally put her in their doll line-up, I currently don't know 100%.

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

MoviePilot wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:13 pm It's a brand new mold, based on a fresh clay model - though that clay had inputs from the YL-166 (which btw was also on my design input :lol: like e.g. approx. size, that it's not a small breast doll, etc.). How YL-Doll will finally put her in their doll line-up, I currently don't know 100%.
Ah I see! Awesome, keep us posted because she looks perfect!

HAPPILY MARRIED TO

My Favorites

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

tuffluv88 wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:14 pm
MoviePilot wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:13 pm It's a brand new mold, based on a fresh clay model - though that clay had inputs from the YL-166 (which btw was also on my design input :lol: like e.g. approx. size, that it's not a small breast doll, etc.). How YL-Doll will finally put her in their doll line-up, I currently don't know 100%.
Ah I see! Awesome, keep us posted because she looks perfect!
Thanks for the compliment - I'll definitely forward it to Kyra. Looking/being perfect - that was the goal behind all this longterm efforts, on my side but mainly on Eric and his great team at YL-Doll. :D

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

I've always loved the 166, great height and great bimbo tits but the " old " design I guess in this very case the only thing that kept me from it was being just a little too slender. So this new idea is bringing me back around for sure. Hopefully it floats through, she can be the GF to my WM 173H and keep her.company while I'm at work.

HAPPILY MARRIED TO

My Favorites

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

tuffluv88 wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:39 pm I've always loved the 166, great height and great bimbo tits but the " old " design I guess in this very case the only thing that kept me from it was being just a little too slender. So this new idea is bringing me back around for sure. Hopefully it floats through, she can be the GF to my WM 173H and keep her.company while I'm at work.
Referring to the official and since ~2,5 years existing YL-166. That doll is also awesome - as it already had everything for a good big tits satisfaction in bed... decent knockers and in general a fine shape :D
See the new variant as a slightly more meaty one (+3kg, distributed across the right spots) that fascinates people like you and me (and hopefully many more :lol: )

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

MoviePilot wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:32 am
tuffluv88 wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:39 pm I've always loved the 166, great height and great bimbo tits but the " old " design I guess in this very case the only thing that kept me from it was being just a little too slender. So this new idea is bringing me back around for sure. Hopefully it floats through, she can be the GF to my WM 173H and keep her.company while I'm at work.
Referring to the official and since ~2,5 years existing YL-166. That doll is also awesome - as it already had everything for a good big tits satisfaction in bed... decent knockers and in general a fine shape :D
See the new variant as a slightly more meaty one (+3kg, distributed across the right spots) that fascinates people like you and me (and hopefully many more :lol: )
I couldn't agree more. when can we expect some more details/news? I'm all wound up about it now haha

HAPPILY MARRIED TO

My Favorites

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Great story MP.

Also good result, Kyra has turned out great and its great that you really like her.

Glad we could provide some assistance along the way for the customization process.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Congratulations to you and Kyra, great story to introduce her too!

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

"Time for some milkies", isn't it?

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Alright, I asked Kyra to start with some - in my opinion - easy thing. Holding her breasts.
20220913_Milkies_02.jpg
20220913_Milkies_02.jpg (524.72 KiB) Viewed 4912 times

She was really surprised once more, how big they actually are. Fine job, Dr. Eric :lol:
20220913_Milkies_00.jpg
20220913_Milkies_00.jpg (431.49 KiB) Viewed 4912 times

Still the irritation visible in her eyes, she started to focus her left nipple and well, come closer to it. I assume with the idea to pleasure herself:
20220913_Milkies_000.jpg
20220913_Milkies_000.jpg (468.49 KiB) Viewed 4912 times
Believe me, she tried hard, really hard - though at some point she just looked at me, somehow sobbering words like "MoviePilot, it's just impossible, too big for me..." *same time I thought, no problem babe, I can take over anytime :lol:
Well, if that wasn't already enough disappointment for my hot lady, her arms began shaking. "Boy, not only can't I reach my very own nipple, I'm actually to weak to keep holding my milkies longer than half a minute". She then just let go and had her arms fall down
20220913_Milkies_03.jpg
20220913_Milkies_03.jpg (535.2 KiB) Viewed 4912 times
Hmmm, Kyra a little down, it was my time to cheer her up now. "Babe, why don't you wanna to show me (and the community) your sweet butt? Are you in?"
Took exactly 5 seconds and I was able to capture that view
202200913_SweetButt_00.jpg
202200913_SweetButt_00.jpg (541.73 KiB) Viewed 4912 times
"Alrighty, good girl. But aren't you normally wearing no slip at all?". Took another 5 seconds and she showed again proof, who's the sex devil
202200913_SweetButt_01.jpg
202200913_SweetButt_01.jpg (448.44 KiB) Viewed 4912 times
If that wasn't already enough arousement she triggered my weak point, see yourself
202200913_SweetButt_02.jpg
202200913_SweetButt_02.jpg (434.23 KiB) Viewed 4912 times
I hope you understand, I couldn't resist any longer... shortly before the real deal was about to happen, I luckily was able to take that shot
202200913_SweetButt_03.jpg
202200913_SweetButt_03.jpg (437.79 KiB) Viewed 4912 times

If you're interested, more to come in the future.

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

MoviePilot wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:14 pm Alright, I asked Kyra to start with some - in my opinion - easy thing. Holding her breasts.
20220913_Milkies_02.jpg

She was really surprised once more, how big they actually are. Fine job, Dr. Eric :lol:
20220913_Milkies_000.jpg

Still the irritation visible in her eyes, she started to focus her left nipple and well, come closer to it. I assume with the idea to pleasure herself:
20220913_Milkies_00.jpg
Believe me, she tried hard, really hard - though at some point she just looked at me, somehow sobbering words like "MoviePilot, it's just impossible, too big for me..." *same time I thought, no problem babe, I can take over anytime :lol:
Well, if that wasn't already enough disappointment for my hot lady, her arms began shaking. "Boy, not only can't I reach my very own nipple, I'm actually to weak to keep holding my milkies longer than half a minute". She then just let go and had her arms fall down
20220913_Milkies_03.jpg
Hmmm, Kyra a little down, it was my time to cheer her up now. "Babe, why don't you wanna to show me (and the community) your sweet butt? Are you in?"
Took exactly 5 seconds and I was able to capture that view
202200913_SweetButt_00.jpg
"Alrighty, good girl. But aren't you normally wearing no slip at all?". Took another 5 seconds and she showed again proof, who's the sex devil
202200913_SweetButt_01.jpg
If that wasn't already enough arousement she triggered my weak point, see yourself
202200913_SweetButt_02.jpg
I hope you understand, I couldn't resist any longer... shortly before the real deal was about to happen, I luckily was able to take that shot
202200913_SweetButt_03.jpg

If you're interested, more to come in the future.

Oh my goodness!!!!! All of her surgery and upgrades have really made her into one hell of a knockout bombshell bimbo!!!!!! looks so much better than the older 166, especially those tits !!!! the way they hang just right, size, her legs being a bit more juicy, bigger ass, she's lookin FIRE !!!!

HAPPILY MARRIED TO

My Favorites

INFORMATIONS