elsababe.com

Elsababe Doll Suggestions/Requests

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
Leslie48
Active Poster
Active Poster

Elsababe Doll Suggestions/Requests

Post by Leslie48 »

If anyone wants to add to this, feel free to do so. I really like Elsababe's customer service, and I hope they read these.

I'll start by saying I would like to see the body heating/breathing options that other manufacturers have someday, if they are possible to add.

I'd also like to see some thiccer doll bodies, with really big butts,and even bigger breast sizes. (Personally a Morikawa Yuki, with a huge booty, and soft thicc thighs to match, would be a dream scenario)

That's all I can really think of for now, they make very good dolls.

Flaneur123

Re: Elsababe Doll Suggestions/Requests

Post by Flaneur123 »

EB makes already great efforts for improving their dolls.
They takes notes of reviews too, just to add improvements.

Sometimes they are stubborn but they actually create stunning things.

I don’t know what they will think about your request. However you find already all those things from WM
(Even fuckable tits if it is your thing)
4Woods AI Doll Max Marina 2019 : viewtopic.php?f=41&t=148985

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Harry »

Hello,
Thanks for your advice. I will forward your suggest to our development. But I have to say, since the body heating/breathing options means we need to install the power supply, which will definitely raise the threshold of safety inspection. We have to have a meticulous research first.

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

There are already enough dolls with big butts and ridiculous breasts out there.

IMO they should focus on perfecting LHP and introducing a tan skin tone option.

Still waiting to see how the 160cm they're currently working on turns out.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Mr_RubberLubber

Post by Mr_RubberLubber »

Definitely they should focus on their LHP the most. Not even so much the placement, but more the aesthetic look of the vagina and anus. Their anus and the surrounding area in particular is one of the least convincing anal orifices I've seen on any silicone doll I've researched so far. They need to look at manufacturers like Tayu, XYcolo and Sanhui as good examples of how these areas should look.

I also think a specific "Soft Gel Butt Implants" option would also be good, to bring their butts up to the standards of their breasts.

I think with everything else they seem to already be doing a great job. I really don't feel like they need to waste time on niche products like "thick" dolls etc - just stick to what they're best at; curvy but slim dolls with variable breast sizes. Thats their specialty.

DarkMind1982

Post by DarkMind1982 »

I would suggest to focus on internal size, form and structure of both orifices to make them more real.
Researching that question for a long time i found that no one making it right, and no one shows real size of vagina orifice or its internal size on photos.
Maybe it's my own expectation, but I don't like it when a toy tries to force the blood out of my penis back into my body.
I love looong games to get fully pleasured. :mrgreen:
Thats why i wrote my thoughts on this topic.
If that I am a married man and I understand how everything works. At the same time, I also understand that not everything can be implemented in silicone.

Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

I would highly suggest looking into more innovative ways to make skeleton that isn’t prone to its joints breaking or loosening. That appears to be a very common occurrence here in the forum. Addressing that would be greatly appreciated. Second, tears..I know it can be difficult seeing that tears could possibly happen for many reasons, but vaginal tears and tears below the joints shouldn’t be happening.. lastly, afro-latinas, Afro-American dolls please, please, please.. I would love Elsababes take on something like this.. We’ve seen irontech try, as well as wm, and they’ve gotten close yet can’t seem to stick the landing. I’d like to see what elsababes could do considering they’re level of exceptional quality and detail they typically add to their line of dolls.. gimme, gimme!!

dasmurf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dasmurf »

As already mentioned above, the skeleton needs work. I'm used to fixing joints, but some of these skeletal issues are permanent and there's very little an end-user should be expected to do about it.
The neck joint needs work. It's not a good fit.
Then there's the area behind the knee. It's poorly insulated and thus, easy to damage. When that joint is pulled in, you get this weird bunching up of the silicone.
Lastly, the hand default with palms up is weird. Maybe just offer an option to have the palms face down by default.

Leslie48
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Leslie48 »

crazedcat wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:52 am There are already enough dolls with big butts and ridiculous breasts out there.

IMO they should focus on perfecting LHP and introducing a tan skin tone option.

Still waiting to see how the 160cm they're currently working on turns out.
I mean, there Sex Dolls, the whole reason they exist is so you can get aroused by them, I'm not sure how there can be enough thick dolls on the market? None of the other companies really dabble in fantasy dolls like they do, so you're kind of screwed if you want a fantasy doll, that also has a big butt.

It's not like they couldn't focus on both LHP, and making different kinds of doll bodies, and it would do nothing but benefit EB. They would be able to expand their customer base, and be more competitive with the other manufacturers. It's the only thing that has me debating between getting an EB or a WM doll, because I don't want to buy two dolls, and I don't have the money for it.

I want a doll that's as close to perfection as I can get it, and if EB made something along the lines of a thick150cm body for BBW fans, then I'd throw my money at them in a heartbeat.

Leslie48
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Leslie48 »

Elsa Babe_Harry wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:43 am Hello,
Thanks for your advice. I will forward your suggest to our development. But I have to say, since the body heating/breathing options means we need to install the power supply, which will definitely raise the threshold of safety inspection. We have to have a meticulous research first.
Thank you, take all the time you need to make them safe.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Please do not enter the fat ass market.
Improve your skeleton, and fingers, and vaginal tearing, and anal appearance. Perfect your niche and it will be secure, enter the fat-ass market and you will be in a never ending market spiral dominated by cheaper dolls.
You own your niche, perfect it and secure it.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Leslie48
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Leslie48 »

RevJack wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:56 am Please do not enter the fat ass market.
Improve your skeleton, and fingers, and vaginal tearing, and anal appearance. Perfect your niche and it will be secure, enter the fat-ass market and you will be in a never ending market spiral dominated by cheaper dolls.
You own your niche, perfect it and secure it.
Why couldn't they work on perfecting their current dolls, while also expanding their customer base? It's not like EB is a one man operation, I assume they have enough manpower to focus on two things at once. And why would it put them into a never ending market spiral? They could always bail out if they thought they made the wrong choice, but I don't feel like bigger butts is much to ask, when you can get XXL breasts.

Leslie48
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Leslie48 »

Papasmurf1142 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:37 am I would highly suggest looking into more innovative ways to make skeleton that isn’t prone to its joints breaking or loosening. That appears to be a very common occurrence here in the forum. Addressing that would be greatly appreciated. Second, tears..I know it can be difficult seeing that tears could possibly happen for many reasons, but vaginal tears and tears below the joints shouldn’t be happening.. lastly, afro-latinas, Afro-American dolls please, please, please.. I would love Elsababes take on something like this.. We’ve seen irontech try, as well as wm, and they’ve gotten close yet can’t seem to stick the landing. I’d like to see what elsababes could do considering they’re level of exceptional quality and detail they typically add to their line of dolls.. gimme, gimme!!
Latina's would be amazing with thier style

Yeah the tearing of the skin concerns me the most about buying any doll. I'm not about to pay thousands for a doll, for it to only last for a few years, and start tearing.

Leslie48
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Leslie48 »

Mr_RubberLubber wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:39 am Definitely they should focus on their LHP the most. Not even so much the placement, but more the aesthetic look of the vagina and anus. Their anus and the surrounding area in particular is one of the least convincing anal orifices I've seen on any silicone doll I've researched so far. They need to look at manufacturers like Tayu, XYcolo and Sanhui as good examples of how these areas should look.

I also think a specific "Soft Gel Butt Implants" option would also be good, to bring their butts up to the standards of their breasts.

I think with everything else they seem to already be doing a great job. I really don't feel like they need to waste time on niche products like "thick" dolls etc - just stick to what they're best at; curvy but slim dolls with variable breast sizes. Thats their specialty.
Why would it he a waste of time, if it expanded their customer base, and made them more money? I don't think Slim dolls is necessarily their specialty, they've always struck me as the "fantasy" doll company, that makes anime/anthro platinum silicone dolls, and they just haven't gotten around to making thicker doll bodies (Hopefully)

Again, I don't see why it's much of a request, I'm not asking them to reinvent their entire doll lineup, or doll making philosophy from the ground up, just to make different kinds of bodies. Everyone here says that there are enough thick dolls on the market, yes there's a lot, because it makes sense to appeal to different kinds of customers, some like a tall glass of water, some like a vase. I don't see why EB couldn't do that, while sticking to their fantasy doll niche.

You say that thick, dolls are a niche product, which I'm admittedly kind of confused by, the Anthro doll heads that EB makes are kind of a niche thing, no?

Also admittedly I'm surprised at the amount of people who don't want EB to make thick doll bodies, like what kind of man has a problem with fat a$$es LOL?
Jokes aside, I figured that at the very least nobody would be against it, EB gets more money, and we get slightly more variety.

DarkMind1982

Post by DarkMind1982 »

I suppose EB knows what to do with their business and can calculate what is profitable and what is not. All we can do is suggest some ideas for them. $)

INFORMATIONS