www.wmdolls.com

WM Exclusive Real Oral Sex (ROS)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: WM Exclusive Real Oral Sex (ROS)

Post by WM dolls »

Hi, Dear

Both new heads and previous popular heads have the opportunity to join this ROS Tech. The list is coming soon.

We will finish them as soon as possible and put it on the market, and we will give it to the customer with the best price.

Our focus remains on enhancing the customer experience, and your compliments is also the driving force for us to move forward.

Thank you very much for your attention!

WM Group

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

manobon wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:04 pm Will these be for the TPE heads only?
Any in platinum silicone?

Thanks for any information!
I'm guessing it will be the other way around, silicone only and not TPE. Still cool though! Mouth posing would be fun!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Will having a larger cavity mean that the eyes won't bug out when using her for oral sex? IMO, this is the #1 problem with the current designs. If so, is there any way that you could post a video using a dildo to show this?

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

Sexxxy
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

seeifitsticks123

Post by seeifitsticks123 »

Ha, this didn't remain a WM Doll "exclusive" for long: viewtopic.php?t=157780

This really shows that all doll manufacturers work off of common designs and parts.

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

Babel99 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:37 pm Finally!!!! A company that listened to their customers! We have been asking that for years. This is GREAT GREAT news WM! Awesome job!
Totally agree!
It's very impressive to think about problems from the customer's perspective and come up with solutions! They are going in a good direction!
Anmo Dolls

Official website: www.anmodolls.com
TDF Forum: Anmo Dolls Forum

If you have any Questions about dolls, please PM / Email / Online chat to us, we will reply to you within one day.

Anmo Dolls have solved thousands of questions for our members.

If you want wmdolls at the fastest time, Then choose Anmo Dolls.

Throwaway12345
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Throwaway12345 »

Shut up and take my money!!!!
Newbie so sorry for the stupid questions.
Love the itty bitty tittys

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

seeifitsticks123 wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:03 pm Ha, this didn't remain a WM Doll "exclusive" for long: viewtopic.php?t=157780

This really shows that all doll manufacturers work off of common designs and parts.
Hi, Dear

Like cars, they are all cars if you see from outside, but things (Tech.) are different inside.

Our ROS is movable/flexible now, they can be fully opened or closed!

WM Group

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

seeifitsticks123 wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:03 pm Ha, this didn't remain a WM Doll "exclusive" for long: viewtopic.php?t=157780

if i recall Zelex had something very similar a week or two ago but hey either way im really happy that WM Dolls is doing this
hopefully there will be more new options to come in the future

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Jiusheng had the moveable jaw a year ago so it was only a matter of time before competitors upped their game: https://vimeo.com/551484481

Calling it "exclusive" is a bit misleading I agree (unless WM is referring to their own feature within their ROS system)

In the end, the manufacturer who does it best and has the best looking heads will get the buyer's money. Competition always benefits the consumer.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

P3T3flytese wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:18 am That's just great! Now even our dolls can't keep their mouth shut! :P

But seriously, this looks like a great new option and offers even more possibilities and I don't mean sexual, but for pictures. :)
And now some clever pants must invent a vampire teeth set for this new option. ;)
Yes, a movable jaw for pictures is just brilliant. Now they just need a little control inside for smiles :D :D :D
mathieu242 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:04 pm I like this.
I like this A LOT.

I'll be honest, I think the current WM doll head oral experience is actually really pleasurable.

I can't wait to see what they mean by "ultra realistic oral cavity". Also, what added cost is this to the normal head price??
Second that on the pleasurableness. I'm most excited about the photo improvements though tbh!
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Asterix

Post by Asterix »

WM dolls wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:37 pm Hi, Dear

Both new heads and previous popular heads have the opportunity to join this ROS Tech. The list is coming soon.

We will finish them as soon as possible and put it on the market, and we will give it to the customer with the best price.

Our focus remains on enhancing the customer experience, and your compliments is also the driving force for us to move forward.

Thank you very much for your attention!

WM Group
Hello !
I have waited 10 years for this feature.
When is it availble ?

Asterix

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I hope #122 head will be on the list of those with this available. Talk about a great kisser!

Anthony191

Post by Anthony191 »

Awesome !
Buy a new head & get a good head ....

TPE_man

Post by TPE_man »

That looks great! But what about the teeth? From which material are they made? I think it would be nice if you made a soft version and a hard version of the teeth for that extra realism.

INFORMATIONS