Custom Upsized Tiddytoy Commission

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop
SinaJiX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Custom Upsized Tiddytoy Commission

Post by SinaJiX »

A quick update:

The project funding is now sitting at approximately $2100 out of an estimated $3200. This should be quickly climbing thanks to a good economical outlook on my end. It's still very much open to funding from anyone and everyone.

Apec23

Post by Apec23 »

What do we figure the weight of these would be? I am interested in burying my gf in these πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
YL158 ( Z cups and Belly coming soon!)
R3

SinaJiX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by SinaJiX »

Another update. Project is now at $2400 out of $3200 funded. Anyone who's interested still should contact the vendor and ask about acquiring your own, though I expect it to be very much expensive.

And I'd also like to know the answer to Apec23's question. A rough estimate on weight would be nice, simply just to know what we're dealing with.

Lazy Loon
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lazy Loon »

Apec23 wrote: ↑Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:32 pm What do we figure the weight of these would be? I am interested in burying my gf in these πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
I'd like to know to know that as well. If I had to guess, I'd say around 75LBs.

Additionally, I'd like to know an estimate on the price of this masterpiece.

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Lazy Loon wrote: ↑Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:20 pm
Apec23 wrote: ↑Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:32 pm What do we figure the weight of these would be? I am interested in burying my gf in these πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
I'd like to know to know that as well. If I had to guess, I'd say around 75LBs.

Additionally, I'd like to know an estimate on the price of this masterpiece.
To be honest, we won't know the answer to either of these questions until the first one is made. It's generally impossible to determine otherwise.
Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

I forgot to post this image here before. Using my photoshop skills and mathematical proportions, I made a to-scale preview of what the upsize may end up like
Attachments
IMG_20221203_150734_591.jpg
IMG_20221203_150734_591.jpg (50.52 KiB) Viewed 1565 times

SinaJiX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by SinaJiX »

tiddyshop wrote: ↑Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:11 pm I forgot to post this image here before. Using my photoshop skills and mathematical proportions, I made a to-scale preview of what the upsize may end up like
Dear god. I need to get this funded yesterday.

Calico
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Calico »

tiddyshop wrote: ↑Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:11 pm I forgot to post this image here before. Using my photoshop skills and mathematical proportions, I made a to-scale preview of what the upsize may end up like
My word, what a beautiful size. I can't wait to see this become available

Kinky_Rigger
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Kinky_Rigger »

Oh God the fluid dynamics alone is a challenge but those are going to be so massive their weight in motion could potentially sheer them if the material got damaged. Momentum what not.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

That may be the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen! 😍
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Kinky_Rigger wrote: ↑Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:17 pm Oh God the fluid dynamics alone is a challenge but those are going to be so massive their weight in motion could potentially sheer them if the material got damaged. Momentum what not.
It'll be lighter weight than you think because it will be filled with lightweight springy polyester that will give it a similar feeling to gel filled but without the extra weight. Like, probably 80lb instead of 250.

That's just our estimate based on science and math that we don't know very much about, so don't quote me on that xD

richardchocolate
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by richardchocolate »

Did this ever get fully funded?

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

No, I thought I updated y'all here but apparently I didn't haha.

The investor backed out when he heard the estimated weight (80lb), we refunded him his money, and this project is now CANCELLED unless anyone else wants to come forward and fund it.

The estimated total amount needed to fund it by a single person would be about $3200, or if multiple people fund it, it'd be about 2400$ plus an extra $800 for each person wanting to obtain their own copy while funding it,
because we'd need to produce each person's copy, not just a single copy for 1 funder. (except for donations that don't require a copy)

On the other hand, if anyone wants to fund their own project different from this one, just contact us on our website linked in the signature and tell us about what you want to fund. You must have enough money to be able to fund it, or make enough money that you're able to make regular deposits for funding it. The deposits would be sent by you whenever you want to, not taken automatically, so you can even take years to fund it if you want. Funds get stored in an FDIC insured account and will be refunded to you if you ever want to cancel the project, as long as production or expensive parts of R&D has not started yet.

Calico
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Calico »

tiddyshop wrote: ↑Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:44 pm No, I thought I updated y'all here but apparently I didn't haha.

The investor backed out when he heard the estimated weight (80lb), we refunded him his money, and this project is now CANCELLED unless anyone else wants to come forward and fund it.

The estimated total amount needed to fund it by a single person would be about $3200, or if multiple people fund it, it'd be about 2400$ plus an extra $800 for each person wanting to obtain their own copy while funding it,
because we'd need to produce each person's copy, not just a single copy for 1 funder. (except for donations that don't require a copy)

On the other hand, if anyone wants to fund their own project different from this one, just contact us on our website linked in the signature and tell us about what you want to fund. You must have enough money to be able to fund it, or make enough money that you're able to make regular deposits for funding it. The deposits would be sent by you whenever you want to, not taken automatically, so you can even take years to fund it if you want. Funds get stored in an FDIC insured account and will be refunded to you if you ever want to cancel the project, as long as production or expensive parts of R&D has not started yet.
This is very upsetting to hear. If money wasn't currently tight for me, I would love to be able to fund these myself. I guess I'll just have to wait on that front.

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Calico wrote: ↑Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:45 pm
This is very upsetting to hear. If money wasn't currently tight for me, I would love to be able to fund these myself. I guess I'll just have to wait on that front.
Well, you can fund it as slowly as you want, though. There's no limit to how slow or fast it's funded. You could make occasional small deposits of $10 even if you wanted.

INFORMATIONS