https://www.coeros.com/

A trip about Chinese sex doll factories

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: A trip about Chinese sex doll factories

Post by Nackers »

That's very cool. It's interesting getting a peak behind the curtain at how stuff like this is made.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Funwestdoll Factory Tour | The Most Vibrant TPE Sex Doll Brand in 2024

A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

OkDesk123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by OkDesk123 »

Really cool content to see, thanks forthis! I have no clue if this is remotely in the same region, but I was wondering if we could see inside Sino-doll/top sino factories? They are my favourite dolls and I feel there's not a lot of videos on them haha

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

keep up the good work

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

Latest funwestdoll video is excellent and informative :)
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

Jrev145
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jrev145 »

Awesome video again Coeros, thanks so much!!!

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

OkDesk123 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:14 pm Really cool content to see, thanks forthis! I have no clue if this is remotely in the same region, but I was wondering if we could see inside Sino-doll/top sino factories? They are my favourite dolls and I feel there's not a lot of videos on them haha
Thank you very much for your kind words and encouragement! We visited Sino last year, but our time there was relatively short. We will make an effort to visit Sino again and take a closer look when we have the opportunity to tour factories in the future. :glou:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

ondsdoll wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:43 pm keep up the good work
Thank you, we will keep up the work.
:glou: :glou: :glou:

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

just a guy wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:45 pm Latest funwestdoll video is excellent and informative :)
Jrev145 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:51 pm Awesome video again Coeros, thanks so much!!!
Thank you very much for your kind words and encouragement! :multi:

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

will there be more videos? They are very interesting.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

ondsdoll wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:04 pm will there be more videos? They are very interesting.
Thank you for your interest! Currently, all our videos are updated promptly on YouTube. :glou:

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

is it allowed for Chinese citizens to own/ or have sex with a sex doll?

I have no idea what the regulations are like there and I sometimes see reports that citizens in China have become masters of circumventing laws and regulations.

In Japan, on the other hand, people perform in public with their sex dolls, according to online media reports.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

ondsdoll wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:54 am is it allowed for Chinese citizens to own/ or have sex with a sex doll?

I have no idea what the regulations are like there and I sometimes see reports that citizens in China have become masters of circumventing laws and regulations.

In Japan, on the other hand, people perform in public with their sex dolls, according to online media reports.
In China, citizens are allowed to own sex dolls, and these dolls can also be sold, similar to general sex toys. There is no legal prohibition concerning the ownership or use of sex dolls in this context. It's worth noting that Japan may have a more open approach to adult content, which might explain the public performances with sex dolls you referred to in online media reports.

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

Coeros wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:53 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:54 am is it allowed for Chinese citizens to own/ or have sex with a sex doll?

In China, citizens are allowed to own sex dolls, and these dolls can also be sold, similar to general sex toys. There is no legal prohibition concerning the ownership or use of sex dolls in this context. It's worth noting that Japan may have a more open approach to adult content, which might explain the public performances with sex dolls you referred to in online media reports.
Good to know.
I wish everyone joy and pleasure for having a sexoll

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

ondsdoll wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:19 am
Coeros wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:53 pm

Good to know.
I wish everyone joy and pleasure for having a sexoll
Thank you for your kind words!
We also wish that everyone can find joy and pleasure from owning a sex doll.
:glou:

INFORMATIONS