betterlovedoll.com

The Marvellous Miss Miranda

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Tex
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: The Marvellous Miss Miranda

Post by Tex »

Quality photo of a stunning girl (as usual) :thumbs_up: :D

Merry Christmas to you both :snoel:
Tex
The Bunny Hutch viewtopic.php?t=161974&&start=420
Christmas Pantomime viewtopic.php?t=160826
Athena, Minerva and Polly viewtopic.php?t=167450&start=405

Flyer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Flyer »

Merry Christmas :noel2: :noel5: :noel2:

A great Christmas outfit :xmas:

Vampire_Jesus

Post by Vampire_Jesus »

Absolutely marvelous, indeed! :mrgreen: Lovely pic of Mira as usual, she sure knows how to embody the spirit of holiday cheer! :oops:

Hope she didn't sneak a mistletoe away, or you're in for a loooong evening! :whistle:
I have a lovely lady, she means a lot to me.

averbeck70
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by averbeck70 »

Merry Christmas and happy New Year, Mike and Mira. We hope you have an enjoyable holiday season.

Cheers!
Rex and Madison

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello Michaelangelo Mike!

Christmas picture of Mira is so amazing and interesting!
She is so pretty and I like most her curly hairs, socks with stripes and sexy lingeries.
And her legs are so long^^

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

😍😍😍
Beautiful Mira! Love the blonde hair and the outfit, so cute and so sexy, those long legs are killer in candy cane stockings 🤤 delicious

Merry Christmas Mike & Mira!

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

I think it's going to be a joyous Christmas with Mira dressed like that.
Merry Christmas to you both.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

What a fabulous and sexy Christmas card that would make! :D
"If you allow those who value or worship money and power over truth to control you, then you become part of the problem."

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Wow!..................now that is one Super Sexy outfit on Princess Mira!!.....................she ALL holiday spirit!!.................Love it..........fantastic photo of her, Mike....................so hope your Christmas and New Years are as beautiful and you two are..............💟

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

gogodolls wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:54 am WOW! Wonderful Christmas greeting photo! 📸 👏👏👏 Miss Miranda is absolutely gorgeous! 😍✨💫
I wish you a very happy and healthy holiday season too! :x-mas: :noel2:
Cheers! :glou:

💗💗💗
Thank you gogodolls and we had a great Christmas, hopefully as did you guys!
P3T3flytese wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:00 am I'd like to nibble on her legs like candy canes. ;)
Oh Mira has so much to nibble on, I never get bored. Nor does she... 😉💓
Canvas wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:03 pm 😍 Wow Mira looks incredible Mike! What a beautifully done picture, I love the candy cane stripes all around - and that background! 🍬🎄
That has got to be the nicest Xmas lingerie set I've seen on any doll here too and she wears it well. Especially with that smile of her's 🌟
Fantastic photo! All of us here would like to wish you both a Happy Christmas! 🎁
:noel5:
Aww thanks Canvas, the lingerie set is truly lovely, all that fur and lace is just delicious. And we very rarely pimp Mira with a smile but sometimes... it just has to be. Maybe we should more often... 😁
Unwritten wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:18 pm Best set of candy canes I've ever seen 😉😆

Merry Christmas 🎄✌️
Thanks Unwritten and hope you had a great one, too! Miss Candy Cane sends her greetings, too 💃😘
mibdul wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:01 am
Michaelangelo wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:45 am So, that time of the year is nearly upon us, and while we don't have a set of Christmas pix as neatly done as some of our friends here on TDF we did throw this together (plus a bit of text not shown here) for the composite competition this month.

In that spirit, Happy Holidays and may your time with your girls and guys, family and friends be as fun as it always is here with Mira and me.
Beautiful work, Mike.

Mira's expression, her pose, and especially that top definitely jingle my bells. :oops: :whistle:

All the best to the both of you this season.
Thanks mibdul and great to hear you two are now back together. We were only apart a little and have had plenty of time to, er, catch up since 😉.
Tex wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:12 am Quality photo of a stunning girl (as usual) :thumbs_up: :D

Merry Christmas to you both :snoel:
Hey Tex and seasons greetings to all of yours girls/goddesses as well.
Flyer wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:15 am

Merry Christmas :noel2: :noel5: :noel2:

A great Christmas outfit :xmas:
Hey Flyer, yes we might just have to re-use it before next Xmas somehow lol -- it's so furry!! Altho' nothing compared to Janette's new coat 😯😍🥵
Vampire_Jesus wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:19 am Absolutely marvelous, indeed! :mrgreen: Lovely pic of Mira as usual, she sure knows how to embody the spirit of holiday cheer! :oops:

Hope she didn't sneak a mistletoe away, or you're in for a loooong evening! :whistle:
Oh we didn't need mistletoe as such ... she's irresistible under anything, especially duvet covers! 🤭
averbeck70 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:54 pm Merry Christmas and happy New Year, Mike and Mira. We hope you have an enjoyable holiday season.

Cheers!
Rex and Madison
Hey there Rex and Mads -- we're having a lovely break this year with the way the hols have fallen. Hoping you are also enjoying some downtime together!
Taeyeon wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:08 am Hello Michaelangelo Mike!

Christmas picture of Mira is so amazing and interesting!
She is so pretty and I like most her curly hairs, socks with stripes and sexy lingeries.
And her legs are so long^^

TaeYeon
Hi TaeYeon! Her hair did look good in this one, I should use conditioner on it more often! And I'm always amazed just how long her legs are at only five foot four! I shall have to get some more long socks I think 😇💗
YungSynth wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:36 am

😍😍😍
Beautiful Mira! Love the blonde hair and the outfit, so cute and so sexy, those long legs are killer in candy cane stockings 🤤 delicious

Merry Christmas Mike & Mira!
Hey YS! Merry Christmas and a great NY to you guys as well, and Mira sends hugs n kisses to Ji in particular... 😉😍
Jimmy_71 wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:01 am I think it's going to be a joyous Christmas with Mira dressed like that.
Merry Christmas to you both.
Narrator: it was! Thanks Jimmy and season's greetings to you guys as well.
koaplayer1998 wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:46 pm What a fabulous and sexy Christmas card that would make! :D
Yeah I think will probably print this one out -- some pics are just worth keeping! Big hi to you and isabella! 😘
jantra wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:24 pm Wow!..................now that is one Super Sexy outfit on Princess Mira!!.....................she ALL holiday spirit!!.................Love it..........fantastic photo of her, Mike....................so hope your Christmas and New Years are as beautiful and you two are..............💟
Hello Mr J! Yes, she is the embodiment of Christmas cheer, isn't she? We had/are having a lovely break and also looking forward to more of our hijinks in '24 💃🤩 Say hi and hugz to everyone at Castle J for us plz!
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Thanks to everyone that posted such lovely comments on Mira's Xmas Card and also everyone who entered the Category D competition we're running this month, where voting is now open.

Mira also entered this shot for the Cat B competition run by limedoll, all about shoes:

So get on over there to vote for your favourite girls and guys before voting closes in a day or two!

We'll be posting a very late little photo story later on today, which again has a Christmas theme, so stay tuned for that!

Hope everyone is having a great time and there's still another 3 days of holiday -- what a great way to finish up 2023! 🎇🎆

😎 Mike and Merry Miss M. 🤶
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Tex
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tex »

Wow, love the red boot (effect?) :thumbs_up:
Tex

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Tex wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:35 am Wow, love the red boot (effect?) :thumbs_up:
No effects here -- Cat B allowed only FaceApp (which I thought we'd skip). Her suede boots really are this luscious deep red. Got them at the same time as the grey pair (see sexy sig) for peanuts from an online store.

Def getting more boots in '24 -- oh, and if Jane gets any bargains, let us know 😉👢

Tex
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tex »

Michaelangelo wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:39 am
Tex wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:35 am Wow, love the red boot (effect?) :thumbs_up:
No effects here -- Cat B allowed only FaceApp (which I thought we'd skip). Her suede boots really are this luscious deep red. Got them at the same time as the grey pair (see sexy sig) for peanuts from an online store.

Def getting more boots in '24 -- oh, and if Jane gets any bargains, let us know 😉👢
:thumbs_up: Jane in (not so high) boots about to appear :D
Tex

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

So, guys and girls, here is our last little photo shoot for this year.

It should actually have gone up way earlier, like actually on December 5th, but we were busy with all sorts of things, so it got postponed a bit...

Anyways, after the prezzie avalanche of Mira's Birthday in November (q.v.), we decided to keep things fairly subdued until maybe January or so, but Mira did get another little something to tide her over until then. For every day up until Christmas, in fact, in the form of an Advent Calendar. Featuring probably definitely Mira's favourite item of clothing. No, not sexy bras or knickers — cute socks! 🧦

And, as the shoot shows, getting her the sock calendar was a pretty sound move on my part 😍🤩😉

INFORMATIONS