betterlovedoll.com

The Marvellous Miss Miranda

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

The Marvellous Miss Miranda

Post by Michaelangelo »

Afternoon everybody! Hope you are having a great time wherever you are.

And first off, thanks to everyone who has helped me and Miranda out here on TDF both before she turned up and since she's been at home with me.
It's a great forum and you are great people. THANK YOU! :glou:

So, after spamming Feck's lingerie thread for far too long and various random uploads to competitions and other things, here is a proper thread for Miranda, my WM 163/C doll with #159 head.

Fair warning: I am a useless photographer, much to Miranda's amusement, so we rescue my crappo phone camera snaps by photoshopping the hell out of them. If you like natural shots with no effects or filters, etc. then *LOOK AWAY NOW*...

If you're still here, first up, a wave and hello from way back, literally the week after Mira came to stay: :D

Since that photo we've been getting things like new eyes: 8O

and a lot more wigs, hosiery and lingerie: 8)

Like most WM girls, Miranda has a lovely rear: :plaidskirt:

and her 163/C has, for me, some of the most beautiful proportions: :multi:

Miranda's hobbies include cosplay (and nagging me about her floppy fingers) :wink:

watching horror movies in bed :twisted:

and questioning my judgment on her outfits :oops:

If you liked these shots, then comment, subscribe or otherwise let me know!

There's a lot more to come, next up are some more snaps of the fox set and a big photo story about Miranda deciding office work had to stop because of the heat...

As Miranda would say:

Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! πŸ†

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: The Marvellous Miss Miranda

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Well Michaelangelo, you and Miranda are off to a fantastic start! Thank you for the bevy of delicious snaps to peak our interest and get us craving more!!

Subscribed!! 😊

Musiclover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Musiclover »

Your pictures are great.
Beautiful doll
Classy and sassy combined thread viewtopic.php?p=2304597#p2304597
Yvonne, Olivia, carmen 165E viewtopic.php?t=156925
Valerie fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156315
Scarlett fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156312
Andi fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156314
Shawnie thread viewtopic.php?t=149673

whiterose
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by whiterose »

Marvelous indeed!!! Love the photos and I'm really glad my post about a temp hand replacement may end up saving this loveky dolly from finger pokes.

That bod is incredible. I totally get the appeal of the 166C but the 163C is so much more realistic in the waist area. I'm guessing heavier but probably easier to find well-fitting clothes though.

My Christen is a 159 head too ... will definitely be watching this thread. I love all my girl's identical cousins.

Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pabugs »

Outstanding Mike!! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Œ

Miranda is indeed lovely and (I know I'm dating myself here 🀷 but) she's also very Foxy!! 🦊🦊🦊 😁

Great choice of the #159 - IMHO it is the best WM head/face of them all! βœ¨βœ¨πŸŒΉπŸŒΉβ€οΈβ€πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯

(My number one girl Nikki is a #159 as well, I just adore that face, it can be sweet, but also hella sexy!!) πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‡πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Floppy fingers and WM are like PB&J unfortunately, they just go together. 😲😀

I love the styling you give Miranda (and those Tiger Eyes with the fox ears πŸ‘Œ) She is unique and creative, but most of all super hot πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯, great job 😻😻πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Her bangs really suit her, but this is my favorite image in this post:
Hi_There.png
Hi_There.png (962.66 KiB) Viewed 6475 times
The Luv Bugz want to extend their heartfelt welcome and we look forward to keeping an eye on your Miranda!! πŸ§šπŸ§šπŸ§šπŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Cheerz, Bugz πŸ™πŸ˜Ž
"The future belongs to those who are willing to let go of the past and embrace new possibilities."

Flight of Fancy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Flight of Fancy »

Don't disparage your photographic talent. These photos are good. Too bad about the fingers -- otherwise the doll is great.
Sandy isn’t tall (155 cm) but she has a big personality and towers over her 1/6 scale sisters. None of them will ever admit they are dolls.
For more photos of Sandy and her sisters check out their thread: "Sandy's Enchanting World" in the Eye Candy forum.<viewtopic.php?t=154188>

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Mr_Ducati wrote: ↑Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:17 am Well Michaelangelo, you and Miranda are off to a fantastic start! Thank you for the bevy of delicious snaps to peak our interest and get us craving more!!

Subscribed!! 😊
Thx Mr D!

Photo story to come on Friday! Topic: office and the hot weather. Hitting 30 Β°C just about every day here right now... I mean, Miranda has the *warmest* skin right now... but, er, anyway...
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! πŸ†

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Musiclover wrote: ↑Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:40 am Your pictures are great.
Beautiful doll
Thank you, musiclover! I love your work as well, especially with Valerie...

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

whiterose wrote: ↑Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:08 am Marvelous indeed!!! Love the photos and I'm really glad my post about a temp hand replacement may end up saving this loveky dolly from finger pokes.

That bod is incredible. I totally get the appeal of the 166C but the 163C is so much more realistic in the waist area. I'm guessing heavier but probably easier to find well-fitting clothes though.

My Christen is a 159 head too ... will definitely be watching this thread. I love all my girl's identical cousins.
Thx for lending a hand :=) I must actually get around to weighing Miranda but yes, she's 35 kg+ I think. She was a struggle to start with but now she's much easier to swoosh around. And I did check out hip/waist ratios before buying, she's got a pretty high one (for a doll). She's wearing normal size 32 undies in the "Morning" photo -- they fit like a glove... *swoon*...

And yeah, I checked out your thread initially because of the #159 (and you just write so well...)! It's great fun with all the cousins as you say, whether body or head. Mira says a big hi to Christen!

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Pabugs wrote: ↑Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:38 pm Outstanding Mike!! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Œ

Miranda is indeed lovely and (I know I'm dating myself here 🀷 but) she's also very Foxy!! 🦊🦊🦊 😁

Great choice of the #159 - IMHO it is the best WM head/face of them all! βœ¨βœ¨πŸŒΉπŸŒΉβ€οΈβ€πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯

(My number one girl Nikki is a #159 as well, I just adore that face, it can be sweet, but also hella sexy!!) πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‡πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Floppy fingers and WM are like PB&J unfortunately, they just go together. 😲😀

I love the styling you give Miranda (and those Tiger Eyes with the fox ears πŸ‘Œ) She is unique and creative, but most of all super hot πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯, great job 😻😻πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Her bangs really suit her, but this is my favorite image in this post:

Hi_There.png

The Luv Bugz want to extend their heartfelt welcome and we look forward to keeping an eye on your Miranda!! πŸ§šπŸ§šπŸ§šπŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Cheerz, Bugz πŸ™πŸ˜Ž
Hi Bugz and thx! Your Nikki is another gorgeous cousin on the TDF forums... the 159 Club ;-)

I'm glad you like the really old pic. I dug it out and thought... well, she's a lot different now in her attitude and looks, but, it has that certain something. Clearly it clicked with you!

Looking forward to posting some more fun stuff for all of you in Bugz Heaven!

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Flight of Fancy wrote: ↑Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:01 pm Don't disparage your photographic talent. These photos are good. Too bad about the fingers -- otherwise the doll is great.
Thank you, Flight, you're very kind. I've certainly got a bit better with Miranda as my muse. I need to remember photography is painting with light, my shots are always too dark..! Yeah her fingers are mostly OK, I can get them right for photos. Just... she can move a lot of them around 360Β° 8O.

I'm gonna bite the bullet and redo her hands next year some time.

But we got on well quickly, she's not very heavy, after all, and I haven't smashed her feet up or wrecked her joints (yet), so fingers crossed I can get her hands looking right in the future.

Leaf85
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Leaf85 »

Very nice set of photos. Your girl is lovely! I'm looking forward to seeing more pics. Great stuff!
Kind regards, :)
Dave

Idol Crew:
Nagisa (159cm Starpery TPE Zhu Lin)- No.1
Nagisa's Gravure Photobooks viewtopic.php?t=153780
Rinko (158cm Sanhui silicone Toshiko)- too lazy, photos in Na-chan's thread
Chidori (151cm Starpery silicone Rong)- banger chic.
Rikka (162cm E-cup Sino silicone Linyin)- ordered, waiting

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Miranda wears her pretty lingerie and cat eyes with great charm. :)
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Tex
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tex »

Hi Miranda, you are a super lovely girl 8)
Tex
The Bunny Hutch viewtopic.php?t=161974&&start=420
Christmas Pantomime viewtopic.php?t=160826
Athena, Minerva and Polly viewtopic.php?t=167450&start=405

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Leaf85 wrote: ↑Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:19 pm Very nice set of photos. Your girl is lovely! I'm looking forward to seeing more pics. Great stuff!
Thank you Leaf. Lots more to come on here :thumbs_up:
4891d wrote: ↑Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:24 pm Miranda wears her pretty lingerie and cat eyes with great charm. :)
She loves the cat eyes, we'll be doing more shoots with them, we also now have teeth :mrgreen:
Tex wrote: ↑Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:46 pm Hi Miranda, you are a super lovely girl 8)
Thanks Tex, Mira says hi to your lovelies, too (and bugs me to buy her such lovely clothes...)

INFORMATIONS