Difference Between the Tiddy Versions?

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop
tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Difference Between the Tiddy Versions?

Post by tiddyshop »

The extreme wobbly is the jiggliest, and if you love fat filled tits, this is the best option. To me, it feels like heaven and watching it wobble is even greater heaven. However, it leaks the most oil and is very fragile, so it must be handled with care. To pick it up, either bend down, hug it with both arms and squeeze it to your chest to contain the wobbles, put it in its case, or get one of our custom shaped tiddy toy pillow cases for it. While the pillow case is oil resistant, the extreme wobbly tiddy toy will still leak through it, it will just take more time than without. If you put it on your bed sheets or anything else, make sure to add a good amount of dish soap to the wash load when it's time to wash your sheets/etc.

The extra wobbly is the second jiggliest, and is an extremely delightful mix of durable + wobbly. It was the best formula I came up with to provide a ton of jiggles without compromising on the durability. It still leaks oil, but it doesn't seem to be enough oil to get through the tiddytoy pillow case and saturate my bed sheets. My sheets are 50% cotton, 50% polyester, but I don't know about other sheets blends.

The muscle edition is a lot tougher than the other editions and leaks barely any oil. If you like muscular ladies or just like your tits perky and firm to get the best rub for your Johnny Juliano, these are the tits for you. Or, if you'd just like a pair of tits tough enough to survive a nuclear holocaust, these are also for you. :D

Get any version at http://tiddy.shop
Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

BlueRichie
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Difference Between the Tiddy Versions?

Post by BlueRichie »

Thanks for sharing. This is very helpful information

INFORMATIONS