sexyrealsexdolls.com

Sex doll Vaginal Douche

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
hardwiguy

Re: Sex doll Vaginal Douche

Post by hardwiguy »

amazingpeta wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:21 am I have an Automatic Cleaning Kit by WM Dolls. I figured I would pick it up when I bought my doll... Because being my first I was not sure how much of an ass pain it would be.
Bumping this older thread because I, too, am interested in a review of the Automatic WM Dolls kit. It's expensive and I'm very curious if it's worth the high price tag. I was sort of surprised to not see more reviews of it on here!

sss-tier

Post by sss-tier »

Personally, doubt it will be worth the price tag. Getting one of the manual pump douches for only $15 will get the job done in the same amount of time and create the same mess. I would spend more on a drying solution
Fanreal 158 B       Review
Sino Doll 167 Soft Max       Pending

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Updating the thread with a link to my review. Very surprising.
viewtopic.php?p=2231282#p2231282

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

ipp wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:06 am
zaxdoll wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:59 am Many thanks :)
It's my pleasure to share good things.
Here is the amazon links of the douche, the one I have is only for cleaning, there is another version with both cleaning and drying function, you can check the links and choose your suitable version.

https://www.amazon.com/Auto-Douche-Doll ... B0B4G1469L
https://www.amazon.com/Auto-Douche-Vagi ... B0B49J2TXV
I know its quite a few months after you posted this, but it seems that both models you linked to are no longer available, at least not on Amazon.com. Shame.

CobaltFun1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CobaltFun1 »

This looks like it would do the trick - and $32 on Amazon.

Automatic Electric Enema Bulb with 3 Speeds, Adorime Rechargeable Anti Back-Flow Enema Douche for Men Women Colon Cleansing, Silicone Douche Cleaner Enema Kit Douche Bottles 12oz

MrJ
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrJ »

A plethora of douche bags here.
I mean being discussed. :haha4:

I have a couple of n00b questions.

Is there much of a difference between anal and vaginal ones? Or is this just stupid marketing bs? Is backflow prevention important as I'm not going to be sharing my future doll with others and will only be using water based lube?

Thanks. :plaidskirt:
Kimber Quinn is loving her new home.
:plaidskirt:

Darren_Doe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Darren_Doe »

Rosemarydoll has one of the machines that dry and clean, not sure how well it works as it was to costly to take a chance on for me right now but ill link it if anyone wants to take a risk on it and try it out.

https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/au ... -sex-doll/

iNeXcess2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by iNeXcess2 »

SaumonGravleux wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:10 am I'd like to know as well about the WM one.
I have one, but I have only used it once. I used it on a torso doll so it had to be laying down to use and it didn't feel like it cleaned completely, but it could have been due to the doll laying down.

I know they have several functions and will clean, dry by blowing air and also have a built in UV light. You can run all modes in auto or manual one at a time. I'll try to do a better review after using it multiple times.

INFORMATIONS