sexyrealsexdolls.com

Sex doll Vaginal Douche

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
ipp
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sex doll Vaginal Douche

Post by ipp »

Hello everyone,

Here I'd like to creat a thread for Sex doll Vaginal Douche...

I suppose there are many different types of cleaning douche out there, but most of them aren't known to us yet, or someone doesn't have an effective way to find a more convenient one. After all, the effective vaginal cleaning and drying is a very important progress for a sex doll, it can keep us far away from fungal infection and other risks.

Hope everyone speak up to recommend the good vaginal douche you have experienced personally here. :glou:

ipp
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Sex doll Vaginal Douche

Post by ipp »

At the beginning, I used a douche washer which is connected with the water faucet, the cleaning is thoroughly but I have to say it's indeed a real hassle to move my doll around, you know she is not just any weight :oops: Then I used a manual douche to do the vaginal cleaning in bed, it did save a lot of sweat but often make a mess and the cleaning effect is not satisfactory... so, I searched an auto ec douche which is portable to complete the cleaning and drying while she is lying in bed, it won't leak and wet the bed, very easy to use and practical.

Do you have any better choice?

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Coeros is making and selling one that looks real promising. It has a small pump that both squirts soapy water in and sucks it back out simultaneously.
I've got one on order to try and review.
Drying is an issue, everyone has their own best method. When I review their cleaner I'll compare the different drying methods as well.
In the meantime there are dozens of threads here on TDF about doll cleaning, some are even stickies.
Search, read, do some research,it's all out there.
Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

RevJack wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:20 am Coeros is making and selling one that looks real promising. It has a small pump that both squirts soapy water in and sucks it back out simultaneously.
Drying is an issue, everyone has their own best method. When I review their cleaner I'll compare the different drying methods as well.
Reverend Jack
I'm waiting for your review, indeed their stuff seem good.

ipp
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ipp »

RevJack wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:20 am Coeros is making and selling one that looks real promising. It has a small pump that both squirts soapy water in and sucks it back out simultaneously.
Yes, I noticed the one from Coeros, but the auto douche I have is more practical than it, mine has portable and unified shell with spray and suction integrated cleaning jet, it has the water tanks built in the shell, very easy to use... It's indeed a good invention, maybe it hasn't been advertised well enough to let people know it. :wink:

antwert
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by antwert »

That's what I've got https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GS ... UTF8&psc=1
Very convenient but careful with water pressure!

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

ipp wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:01 am
Yes, I noticed the one from Coeros, but the auto douche I have is more practical than it, mine has portable and unified shell with spray and suction integrated cleaning jet, it has the water tanks built in the shell, very easy to use... It's indeed a good invention, maybe it hasn't been advertised well enough to let people know it. :wink:
Can you provide link or ref please ?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

For TPE dolls there is always the critical check that water cannot get into the doll :whistle:

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Yeah, here's the one I'm going to review, waiting for it to arrive.
https://www.coeros.com/product/top-sex-doll-cleaning/
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

ipp
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ipp »

zaxdoll wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:11 am
Can you provide link or ref please ?
Attached I'm sending the douche image when I first received it for your ref, a friend recommended me to buy it directly from vendor. It seems that they have an amazonImage store, I'll check and get back the link to you. Pls wait.
Attachments
douche 20220718100257.jpg
douche 20220718100257.jpg (151.6 KiB) Viewed 1158 times

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Many thanks :)

ipp
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ipp »

zaxdoll wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:59 am Many thanks :)
It's my pleasure to share good things.
Here is the amazon links of the douche, the one I have is only for cleaning, there is another version with both cleaning and drying function, you can check the links and choose your suitable version.

https://www.amazon.com/Auto-Douche-Doll ... B0B4G1469L
https://www.amazon.com/Auto-Douche-Vagi ... B0B49J2TXV

amazingpeta
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by amazingpeta »

I have an Automatic Cleaning Kit by WM Dolls. I figured I would pick it up when I bought my doll... Because being my first I was not sure how much of an ass pain it would be.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

amazingpeta wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:21 am I have an Automatic Cleaning Kit by WM Dolls. I figured I would pick it up when I bought my doll... Because being my first I was not sure how much of an ass pain it would be.
Go on, does it work OK? Make a mess? Vacuum the water back out effectively? Any drying capability?
Testify Peta, Testify!

SaumonGravleux

Post by SaumonGravleux »

I'd like to know as well about the WM one.

INFORMATIONS