yldoll.com

140 cm big bust model

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
noahbody
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

140 cm big bust model

Post by noahbody »

Hello, I was looking a purchasing this doll compared to another.

I was unsure when equipped with the EVO skeleton, if she would be able to bring her knees up to her shoulders with the heels touching the buttocks? (or close to it?)

Any help/assistance would be muchly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

loomis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 140 cm big bust model

Post by loomis »

i assume you are asking about the YL140 per your other post.. as they are several 140 busty models
not sure what pose you are trying to achieve... example would help
deffo a nice lightish weight busty model
example from user krys : viewtopic.php?t=114317
Brianna Melony SM150L viewtopic.php?t=119529
Mazzy Melony DC132bbw viewtopic.php?t=154699

noahbody
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by noahbody »

Hi Loomis, that N cup 140 cm model is the one I am looking at yes.

This is the pose I am trying to achieve, not really sure what it is referred to as.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (223.07 KiB) Viewed 683 times

loomis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by loomis »

i don't own a yl but i would think most dolls could achieve that pose

noahbody
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by noahbody »

I had thought so as well.

I ordered my first doll a WM 108cm with "evo/squatting" skeleton , but the thighs cannot bend past 90* in an "L" shape looking from the side. The knees can bend, but cannot achieve that squat pose.

So continues my search.

Just trying to get confirmation from either vendor and/or owner to see if that is possible before I purchase another.

loomis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by loomis »

noahbody wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:18 pm I had thought so as well.

I ordered my first doll a WM 108cm with "evo/squatting" skeleton , but the thighs cannot bend past 90* in an "L" shape looking from the side. The knees can bend, but cannot achieve that squat pose.

So continues my search.

Just trying to get confirmation from either vendor and/or owner to see if that is possible before I purchase another.
may just be the limitations of that smaller skeleton.. just checked and looks like my 130 could kick her own ear if her juggs weren't in the way and my 150 can fold legs up past 90* also

noahbody
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by noahbody »

loomis wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:34 pm may just be the limitations of that smaller skeleton.. just checked and looks like my 130 could kick her own ear if her juggs weren't in the way and my 150 can fold legs up past 90* also
Nice, I appreciate you checking.

But of course, with the lovely girls you have, I'd find every excuse to check them as well!.

loomis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by loomis »

noahbody wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:40 pm
loomis wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:34 pm may just be the limitations of that smaller skeleton.. just checked and looks like my 130 could kick her own ear if her juggs weren't in the way and my 150 can fold legs up past 90* also
Nice, I appreciate you checking.

But of course, with the lovely girls you have, I'd find every excuse to check them as well!.
Never hurts to help :glou:

INFORMATIONS