www.dolls.co

customer service issues

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
silent1121
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

customer service issues

Post by silent1121 »

i have read on this forum that sexxdolls.com is a great place to purchase a doll however during my first experience which is happening right now im not happy with thier level of customer service...i placed an order on july 16th for a doll and was told it would take anywhere from 5 to 7 business days to complete the order...i then got an email on the saturday july 23rd saying my order was on its way...so i checked the tracking number through fedex and it still says that the shipping label was created on july 22nd which is a friday and then im told i should recieve the package this coming friday july 29th so i take off work in order to be here to sign for said package yet when i check fedex for the tracking info it still says the package was never given to fedex...i have emailed sexxdolls.com customer support 2 times this week already and still havent gotten a response...im starting to get extremely irritated that i called off work to be here to sign for this package and no one can give me solid info on whether its still coming this friday or not...has anyone else has this level of terrible customer service from sexxdolls.com? im starting to wonder if im ever gonna get my doll now

csaduck

Re: customer service issues

Post by csaduck »

This sounds exactly like the BS I am going thru with Cherry Pie Sex Doll. When I do get a response from them it continues to be lies. I have forwarded every communication from them and myself to my Bank. I am hoping I can get my money back from these crooks. I purchased my doll which is supposed to be the WM "Miranda" at 5'2", June 17, and am getting this runaround. When I use the Tracking number they gave me it also shows that a label was made, and nothing else. They love using the "Supply Chain" and "Worker Shortage" song over and over again.
Good luck on your fight for justice.

silent1121
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by silent1121 »

i dont believe that im bieng lied to or played with honestly i just think they suck at communication and that they didnt drop the doll off yet or fedex is on their usual bullshit where they just dont update thier website...its one or the other...but having them not respond multiple days in a row over something i spent over a 1000 on pisses me off

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

Hey there silent1121!

Please don’t worry at all, the tracking page updates as soon as your order arrives in the US. Anything before that, the tracking page will be stuck in that same page saying it has not been picked up yet. But as soon as it arrives to the US and passes customs, that is when the tracking page updates in real time! But I have checked with your tracking page and order details and see that your order has been delivered already. So all looks good! Also I see that we are also going to be sending you an extra head as well, that should be ready very soon. :)
DOLLS & CO.
The Home of All Sex Dolls

Shop Now & Find Your Perfect Doll: www.dolls.co
Contact Us: support@dolls.co

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

Keep in mind, Silent, they are the vendor, not the manufacturer. If you bought a doll that wasn't in stock, they're waiting for the manufacturer to tell them something.

Last year, when I bought my doll from them, it took a while for the shipper to pick her up from the manufacturer. But they also didn't give me a delivery projection.

motion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by motion »

So, did it get delivered? I am thinking of ordering from them ... but ???? :| :| :| :|

INFORMATIONS