sanhuiofficial.com

Rinko's arrival (Basic unboxing)

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Rinko's arrival (Basic unboxing)

Post by zaxdoll »

Leaf85 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:10 pm Hi Zax, thanks! Just to add, part of the vendors service is to inspect the doll to make sure all is well and make sure she's packed well. The damage occurred after she left Toronto, so it's all on UPS (and or CN/CPRail if that's how UPS ships across country). I hear you on light weight. Rinko is heavy, and so a gauge to use for future purchase, i.e., I'll be looking at short and slender, not tall, and certainly not thicc, lol. :glou:
By now, the one i found the best in regard of weight, shape, playfullness and logistic is the Elfie 118cm.
I used to have one with custom option and plan to get back to this doll soon, i'm currently thinking and planning the options :mrgreen:
If you can handle more weight, i'll recommend you the 145cm range from Sanhui or the 146cm from D4E if you're in TPE.
I used to have those so i'm kinda confident in my advice XD
Hope it helps ;)

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

Hi Leaf, sorry I missed this post until now. Rinko is a lovely gal and it's a shame she had to undergo such careless treatment in the shipping process. Nanako 3.0 suffered from a severly bent neck, as well, and has marks quite similar to those of Rin. Fortunately, such scars are normally hidden by her wig, so it's more of a nuisance than a disaster.

Makers should come to realize their parcels are not normally going to treated with kid gloves, and address the issue by creating more rugged and durable shipping boxes to deal with the worst possible scenarios. If you shell out a few grand for a doll, you should be assured that she's going to arrive more-or-less intact. I know, probably wishful thinking.

Anyway congrats on you new gal! She's quite beautiful and I look forward to seeing more of her on your other thread.

Cheers!

Leaf85
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Leaf85 »

zaxdoll wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:43 am By now, the one i found the best in regard of weight, shape, playfullness and logistic is the Elfie 118cm.
I used to have one with custom option and plan to get back to this doll soon, i'm currently thinking and planning the options :mrgreen:
If you can handle more weight, i'll recommend you the 145cm range from Sanhui or the 146cm from D4E if you're in TPE.
I used to have those so i'm kinda confident in my advice XD
Hope it helps ;)
Thanks Zaxdoll, I appreciate the advice and recommendations :) Rinko's weight/weight distribution is pretty much at my current limit for comfortable movement, so I'm even more cognizant of those limitations now. Doll height-wise I'm pretty much in my comfort zone, 151cm-160cm.

Nanako wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:00 am Hi Leaf, sorry I missed this post until now. Rinko is a lovely gal and it's a shame she had to undergo such careless treatment in the shipping process. Nanako 3.0 suffered from a severly bent neck, as well, and has marks quite similar to those of Rin. Fortunately, such scars are normally hidden by her wig, so it's more of a nuisance than a disaster.

Makers should come to realize their parcels are not normally going to treated with kid gloves, and address the issue by creating more rugged and durable shipping boxes to deal with the worst possible scenarios. If you shell out a few grand for a doll, you should be assured that she's going to arrive more-or-less intact. I know, probably wishful thinking.

Anyway congrats on you new gal! She's quite beautiful and I look forward to seeing more of her on your other thread.

Cheers!
Hi Nanako, thanks for writing! I agree about the packaging. Surely there must be expert consultants for industrial packaging that could come up with cost effective protective packing methods that actually work :) The silicone repair stuff should be here by Tuesday so I'll get the repairs made and post some pics of this initial stage.
Kind regards, :)
Dave

Idol Crew:
Nagisa (159cm Starpery TPE Zhu Lin)- No.1
Nagisa's Gravure Photobooks viewtopic.php?t=153780
Rinko (158cm Sanhui silicone Toshiko)- too lazy, photos in Na-chan's thread
Chidori (151cm Starpery silicone Rong)- banger chic.
Rikka (162cm E-cup Sino silicone Linyin)- ordered, waiting

Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

I know this is off topic, but show us some more of your doll.. lol!! She’s gorgeous ..

Leaf85
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Leaf85 »

Papasmurf1142 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:10 am I know this is off topic, but show us some more of your doll.. lol!! She’s gorgeous ..
Thanks PS, there are some more pics of Rinko in Nagisa's thread linked in my signature. :)
Kind regards, :)
Dave

Idol Crew:
Nagisa (159cm Starpery TPE Zhu Lin)- No.1
Nagisa's Gravure Photobooks viewtopic.php?t=153780
Rinko (158cm Sanhui silicone Toshiko)- too lazy, photos in Na-chan's thread
Chidori (151cm Starpery silicone Rong)- banger chic.
Rikka (162cm E-cup Sino silicone Linyin)- ordered, waiting

INFORMATIONS