Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Tear Repair

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

rmcrom
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Tear Repair

Post by rmcrom »

I have a tear on the underside of the foot. What kind of adhesive should I use?

PersianKat

Re: Tear Repair

Post by PersianKat »

you can order the specific repair kit for your doll color. It's $100
There are a few post where people used Silicone from Home Depot but they come out looking like crap.

Link to Real Doll Repair kit:
https://www.realdoll.com/product/super-repair-kit/

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Silpoxy for the sole of a foot is a way bit cheaper than $100, unless you have a foot fetish :)

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

My Brooklyn RD had that happen 2 or 3 times. I fixed it with silpoxy, though the seam was visible. I figured I could claim that she accidentally stepped on something sharp, which happens in real life. Real women have blemishes and scars, so why not a doll.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Not only real women
I wouldn't claim to be a clutz but my scars and blemishes didn't just jump onto me :whistle:

Brick

Post by Brick »

I think what everyone has to remember, is a very little sllpoxy goes along way. Use just enough to wet the sides of the tear and then let the molded form of the doll do the rest. The silicone will come back to the original form on minor tears. If you make an incision then use staples to close the wound..
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

catlikederek

Post by catlikederek »

The little silver pack of Silproxy that ships with her is perfect for fixing tears in the feet and if you do it fast before it gets worn you will not be able to see the repair. I have fixed the feet on my Sarah and i can only find the ones in the sole by touch as the repair is slightly stiffer

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

Also, if you keep Silpoxy, or Permatex, or any silicone tube in your freezer after using it to repair your synthetic lady/ man, it will keep fresh indefinitely, should you need to use it again.
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

INFORMATIONS