realsexdoll.com

First Time Buyer, Had Some Questions!

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
The Doll Man

Re: First Time Buyer, Had Some Questions!

Post by The Doll Man »

infl8orama wrote: It's legal to ship sex dolls to most states. Alabama is the only state that bans their sale, because you can't buy any sex toys there. It's illegal to sell them except for "medical purposes," though it may be possible to buy sex dolls as "novelties." If you live there, you'll want to consult a lawyer.
The Doors - Alabama Song (Whiskey Bar).mp3 :D 8O 0X

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Great question - "FirstTime22" - :thumbs_up: and welcome aboard the TDF - :angel:

I always start with an email to the importer/ seller to see if they ship to your country/ state and just as important -How much and any options :!: :!: :!: :arrow:

Love & Vibes of France is an amazing eStore to purchase from - as I am homeported in the good ole US of A - L&V has a great record of shipping to most EU destinations and of course North America

Everyone's experiences can & will be different - if you live near a major city then Logistics Companies will probably deliver very quickly - sometimes :!:

Also as seen in a reply - some countries/ states have bans on sex toys {currently the USA has banned certain (inflatable sex dolls) sales from China's "Allie Express estore" - for some political reason}

So yes check with the seller first :thumbs_up:

Stay inflated

FirstTimer22
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by FirstTimer22 »

yorktown wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:50 am 8) Howdy

Great question - "FirstTime22" - :thumbs_up: and welcome aboard the TDF - :angel:

I always start with an email to the importer/ seller to see if they ship to your country/ state and just as important -How much and any options :!: :!: :!: :arrow:

Love & Vibes of France is an amazing eStore to purchase from - as I am homeported in the good ole US of A - L&V has a great record of shipping to most EU destinations and of course North America

Everyone's experiences can & will be different - if you live near a major city then Logistics Companies will probably deliver very quickly - sometimes :!:

Also as seen in a reply - some countries/ states have bans on sex toys {currently the USA has banned certain (inflatable sex dolls) sales from China's "Allie Express estore" - for some political reason}

Stay inflated
Thanks for the info! I can't find the Love and Vibes France site, but I have found the UK one. They said they do ship to the US, haven't had any problem with customs, and gave me the price. I couldn't find anything pertaining to my state banning sex dolls, I was moreso concerned about getting it in the country first! I saw the ban on dolls from Allie Express, so I was nervous about ordering out of the country. But if everything you said is true, I have nothing to worry about.

infl8orama

Post by infl8orama »

FirstTimer22 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:56 am
yorktown wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:50 am 8) Howdy

Stay inflated
Thanks for the info! I can't find the Love and Vibes France site, but I have found the UK one. They said they do ship to the US, haven't had any problem with customs, and gave me the price. I couldn't find anything pertaining to my state banning sex dolls, I was moreso concerned about getting it in the country first! I saw the ban on dolls from Allie Express, so I was nervous about ordering out of the country. But if everything you said is true, I have nothing to worry about.
I've ordered from Love and Vibes UK, and am happy I did.
"You never push a noun against a verb without trying to blow up something."
— H.L. Mencken

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

I'm confused, if the oral oriface cannot be used why do the call them "blow job dolls"?

That face, with a useable oriface would be awesome, unlike the cliche opera mouth inflatable.
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

infl8orama

Post by infl8orama »

Technician wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:22 pm I'm confused, if the oral oriface cannot be used why do the call them "blow job dolls"?

That face, with a useable oriface would be awesome, unlike the cliche opera mouth inflatable.
Short answer: Marketing.

Most inflatable dolls are referred to using the slang term "blow-up" rather than "blow job."
"You never push a noun against a verb without trying to blow up something."
— H.L. Mencken

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

FirstTimer22 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:18 pm Hey all,

I've lurked on the forums the past week or so when I decided I would give a doll a try. An inflata-babe is what's in my budget right now and I've narrowed it down to two. Both are from love and vibes and are linked below:

Ashley: https://www.loveandvibes.co.uk/realisti ... -doll.html

Kelly: https://www.loveandvibes.co.uk/californ ... -doll.html

To me, it looks like they have the same features and just have different hair color and eye color. The Kelly one comes with a vibrating bullet according the description but is almost 20 less than Ashley. Am I missing something?
Ashley and Kelly are DS-NZ02 models. It's the same head with different features across several dolls. The product codes are listed in order on this poster to help identify the heads: Kimmi's "AllCheapAir POSTER" Project 2022/2023
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

INFORMATIONS