realsexdoll.com

🖋️ TDF - Writing A History!!

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 🖋️ TDF - Writing A History!!

Post by Entity2020 »

Here is the video footage of Missy, the first sex doll launched into space in December 2013:

Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

That was a cool video, it was in HD too. Sadly it was a sorry end to Missy.

:turn-l:
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

I enjoyed watching the Japanese documentary also, I remember seeing it once a long time ago. Keep them coming guys, this thread is becoming interesting.
The Puppeteer...

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

I'm shocked by how little information there is on the current March 2023 Wikipedia page for Sex doll. Here's a recap on some early history of dolls:

SEXDOLL.png
SEXDOLL.png (25.61 KiB) Viewed 673 times

Oskar Kokoschka:

Hans Bellmer:

Borghild Project:

Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."

Dolls Alive! -

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Carl Tanzler made a love doll in the 1930s using a corpse:

Dolls Alive! -

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

A Bamboo wife is a very early synthetic sleeping partner. A Dakimakura is a modern Japanese synthetic sleeping partner/love pillow, usually with an erotic image of a fictional female.

Dakimakura date back to the late 90s. Some love/cuddle pillows are inflatable and some have inserts and breast implants.

Love pillow
Love pillow
file-20170621-30165-wedwje.png (467.06 KiB) Viewed 666 times

The following products are inflatable:

Anime Dakimakura Sexy Air Pillow Cover Inflatable Sextoy
Anime Dakimakura Sexy Air Pillow Cover Inflatable Sextoy
S8cca6420124644fda68d49e5e6394796l.jpg (177.9 KiB) Viewed 649 times
Inflatable doll legs with Hentai cover
Inflatable doll legs with Hentai cover
inflatable-doll-legs-with-hentai-cover.png (302.35 KiB) Viewed 649 times
Japanese manga hentai sakura doll
Japanese manga hentai sakura doll
japanese-manga-hentai-sakura-doll.png (236.91 KiB) Viewed 649 times

Some people have married their love pillow. In 2018, a Japanese man named Akihiko Kondo married the fictional character Hatsune Miku and has used various forms to represent her in the real world including dolls:

Miku doll
Miku doll
Muku.jpg (123.21 KiB) Viewed 666 times

Dolls Alive! -

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

China 2015, a giant 30-metre-long, 7-metre-wide inflatable doll is reported by the media:

Giant inflatable doll
Giant inflatable doll
55275f9ddd089575438b456b.jpg (42.46 KiB) Viewed 643 times

China 2022, another large inflatable doll:

Giant inflatable doll
Giant inflatable doll
565000008614304.JPEG (232.42 KiB) Viewed 643 times

Dolls Alive! -

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Hard to verify but I found a blog about an advert for inflatable sex devices dating back to the Victorian era: The Victorians and the Blow Up Doll Femme de Voyage

Femme De Voyage
Femme De Voyage
photo-1.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 639 times

Dolls Alive! -

John Takshing
Doll
Doll

Post by John Takshing »

德成 Tak Shing

德成軟膠製品有限公司
Tak Shing Vinyl Industrial Company Limited

⬜ Tak Shing is a company incorporated on 20 July 1973 (Friday)
in Hong Kong as a private company limited by shares entity.

⬜⬜(Year 2011)⬜⬜*⬜⬜20th Floor, Tak King Industrial Building,
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜27, Lee Chung Street, Chai Wan, Hong Kong

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜*⬜⬜Flat B, 12/F., Chai Wan Industrial Centre,
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜20 Lee Chung Street, Chai Wan, Hong Kong

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

Entity2020 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:47 pm
Some people have married their love pillow. In 2018, a Japanese man named Akihiko Kondo married the fictional character Hatsune Miku and has used various forms to represent her in the real world including dolls:
Wow there is lots for me to see here Entity2020. I am going to spend some time later watching these videos as I very much like documentaries about the unusual.
( Did I mention that I believe in Aliens.. 😂 ).

You beat me to the Miku post I was compiling as I am a bit Otaku, I may come back to that in relation to another subject.

I have been described as being Otaku, a fan of Japanese pop culture such as Anime. But it can stretch even further into many facets of Japanese culture including Manga and J Pop. So I suppose I may also be considered to be a Weeaboo.
The Puppeteer...

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Joe 90 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:12 am Wow there is lots for me to see here Entity2020. I am going to spend some time later watching these videos as I very much like documentaries about the unusual.

You beat me to the Miku post I was compiling as I am a bit Otaku, I may come back to that in relation to another subject.

I have been described as being Otaku, a fan of Japanese pop culture such as Anime. But it can stretch even further into many facets of Japanese culture including Manga and J Pop. So I suppose I may also be considered to be a Weeaboo.
I'm definitely a bit of a weeb 😂 I study Japanese, Chinese, and South Korean culture, art, music, and fashion. My interest in East Asia started around the same time I got into dolls, fueling the fun. I chose an Asian face when I bought my TPE doll.

I gravitated towards Asian faces when I shopped for my first realistic inflatable doll.

Dolls Alive! -

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

Entity 实体 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:34 pm
Doll Expert Joe 90 娃娃专家: 乔90 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:12 am

I'm definitely a bit of a weeb 😂 I study Japanese, Chinese, and South Korean culture, art, music, and fashion. My interest in East Asia started around the same time I got into dolls, fueling the fun. I chose an Asian face when I bought my TPE doll.

I gravitated towards Asian faces when I shopped for my first realistic inflatable doll.
:wink: :whistle:
Shintaro Katsu - Vinyl (1982) Nippon, 01.jpg
Shintaro Katsu - Vinyl (1982) Nippon, 01.jpg (557.9 KiB) Viewed 581 times

Zato No Ichi-san, 01.jpg
Zato No Ichi-san, 01.jpg (475.29 KiB) Viewed 581 times

👠 Kimmi's COMICS:________ viewtopic.php?t=158415

Marlene And Layna
Doll
Doll

Post by Marlene And Layna »

Joe 90 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:12 am
Aliens are cool 8)

The dolls xxx

Alien Inflates Novelty Toys
Alien Inflates Novelty Toys
61Rv5bRiwlL._AC_SL1003_.jpg (105.82 KiB) Viewed 572 times

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

There was a TV docu about the Japanese man who married Miku. She was displayed on a small cylindrical device (kind of Pepper's Ghost 3D display, likely spinning mirror) as a kind of speech assistant chatbot. They reported that after only few years she just disappeared in a eh *cloud*, so an Error 404 was all left of her once the company went bankrupt. Thus do not marry anything that lives in a data cloud.

With those inflatable aliens, I heatstretched several of them (expanding his chest wider than his head).

viewtopic.php?p=174110#p174110

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Aerial wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:18 pm There was a TV docu about the Japanese man who married Miku. She was displayed on a small cylindrical device (kind of Pepper's Ghost 3D display, likely spinning mirror) as a kind of speech assistant chatbot. They reported that after only few years she just disappeared in a eh *cloud*, so an Error 404 was all left of her once the company went bankrupt. Thus do not marry anything that lives in a data cloud.
Wise words for those who wish to pursue a virtual cloud relationship.

Gatebox didn't go bankrupt. The company changed the hardware and the Miku version was sadly discontinued but they offered a free upgrade to the new system for legacy owners. Miku was never Mr. Kondo's property to marry in the first place lol. Anyone can marry her 'unofficially'. He was dating Miku long before the hologram system became available. It was a nice way to experience Miku and I'm sure it won't be the last system to host the virtual pop star.

I'd be more than happy to own the default waifu they provide but I believe it's Japanese language only :lying:

Gatebox product
Gatebox product
Gatebox.png (583.83 KiB) Viewed 549 times

A #woke westernised version was panned 😂

Western copy
Western copy
Wokebox.png (263.74 KiB) Viewed 539 times

Dolls Alive! -

INFORMATIONS