sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui AIO #145-8 --> More photos please :)

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Swedish Meatball

Re: Sanhui AIO #145-8 --> More photos please :)

Post by Swedish Meatball »

hardwiguy wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:58 pm I am strongly considering getting the #145-8 AIO as my first doll, so I'm very curious to follow this thread.
Sorry to bump an old thread but did you wind up getting her?

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

Maria[s] man wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:41 pm
hardwiguy wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:58 pm I am strongly considering getting the #145-8 AIO as my first doll, so I'm very curious to follow this thread.
Sorry to bump an old thread but did you wind up getting her?
No, I ended up with a Tayu 148D Neimei head instead. The LH placement and realism drew me to Tayu, although if I ever manage so save up enough money, I might get a Sanhui.

Swedish Meatball

hardwiguy wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:36 pm
No, I ended up with a Tayu 148D Neimei head instead. The LH placement and realism drew me to Tayu, although if I ever manage so save up enough money, I might get a Sanhui.
Thanks for the reply. Tayu's look really nice, especially "Peach" but Some of these Sanhui AIO models are really cute though.
I saw a review that said due to the softness, the Tayu skin can deform easily. Have you experienced any issues with that?

ColdWaffles

Post by ColdWaffles »

Maria[s] man wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:06 am
hardwiguy wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:36 pm
Thanks for the reply. Tayu's look really nice, especially "Peach" but Some of these Sanhui AIO models are really cute though.
I saw a review that said due to the softness, the Tayu skin can deform easily. Have you experienced any issues with that?
I think that AIO dolls are the way to go now bro. I went from a non AIO to AIO doll and not having to deal with a separate head makes a huge difference. A lot easier for photography since you wont have to edit out the neck seamline but seriously the biggest thing would be not having the head pop off during play time. That was such a mood kill for me :haha4:

Swedish Meatball

ColdWaffles wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:23 pm I think that AIO dolls are the way to go now bro. I went from a non AIO to AIO doll and not having to deal with a separate head makes a huge difference. A lot easier for photography since you wont have to edit out the neck seamline but seriously the biggest thing would be not having the head pop off during play time. That was such a mood kill for me :haha4:

Yeah, playtime surprises like that are not my cup of Barry's either!

I'm a fan of Sanhui's Maria model as well as the 145-8. I think you have the 145-8, correct? Their 137 ticked all the boxes with weight and size but she has finger wires instead of articulating hands. Wire pokes are no fun!
One of my issues is with RA so weight is a factor. My WM 140 is easy enough for me to handle (50-ish lbs) but she's getting worn out over time. I wish they would make her in silicone! I'm fond of that cute WM 136 face.

I'm a little nervous about the built in as I had an insert go bad once. It was my error but still, easily remedied for $60.
I do like the no neck seam though. You make a good case about photos.

Decisions, decisions.

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

For me, the bigger problem isn't Tayu's head falling off- it's the wig falling off pretty much all of the damned time, even with a silicone wig "holder" that I purchased. Tayu's seam is way less noticable than most other companies. As far as the silicone itself is concerned, I have barely used my Tayu due to me not getting her powdered early enough after wetting her down, but I have noticed that her fingertips already have sags in almost all of them, right where the fingerprint would be, and that there seem to be a few very tiny holes in the silicone itself.

EGPictures
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by EGPictures »

I have the same problem with the head actually. I wish the head had a much better locking mechanisim. Can't tell you how many times the head just comes off every time I try to move it. Wait... I can... almost EVERY time.

INFORMATIONS