realsexdoll.com

New member here

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Rand258

New member here

Post by Rand258 »

Hello everyone, my name is Rand258, feel free to call me Rand for short. I thought I would register here before actually making my purchase, at least. I play video games as a hobby, though mostly semi-retro ones until a legit good game comes out, lol.

Unfortunately, I happened to find this site a little too late for my first 'purchase'. I am currently in the process of getting a refund from the vendor. Without attempting to go into any type of bashing, I can say that they haven't been the most helpful when trying to complete this process. For those who are looking around for cheaper alternatives, let it be known, from personal experience, that cheaper isn't always going to be your best option. I am one of those people who THOUGHT they did their research, THOUGHT they found legit cheap, and am currently in the process of paying for it the hard way. DO MORE RESEARCH. I sure wish I had, at least.

Now with the bad out of the way, I am currently looking at, for my first doll, this one from YourDoll.

https://www.yourdoll.com/product/sex-doll-6yd206/ 161cm (5ft3) J-cup Big Butt Sex Doll Hanh

I have diligently done my research (LEGIT, this time) and my mind is 100% set on this one. I have looked at countless other models, sets and pieces since my last fiasco. And this is the one that has won 1st place throughout. There was one that had tied with my 1st choice though.

https://www.yourdoll.com/product/sex-doll-wmd381/ 158cm (5ft2) L-Cup Sinead

If something had happened to my first choice, I had this as a backup just in case. I should be starting my purchase within the next few days, and am hoping that this experience is better than the last one. Whatever refund I get will be going towards this one, too. Sorry for a wall of text for my first post.
Last edited by Rock13 on Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Reference to non-TDF approved vendor website displaying childlike dolls removed. Rule #1.

kritik4lm4ss

Re: New member here

Post by kritik4lm4ss »

Welcome! Like you I am also new here and I, too, thought I had done my research and found a good, inexpensive doll only to realize afterward that I was unlikely to receive what I had thought I was ordering. I caught it quickly and managed to get my money back, I hope you can do the same (not sure at what point in the process you figured it out).

As you've probably already figured out, the folks here are super knowledgeable and if there isn't a thread about a subject of which you're curious there is almost certainly a helpful individual floating around that's more than happy to answer your questions.

I hope your next purchase is just what you're looking for!
Moderation in all things - including moderation.

Alice - Elsa Babe 150cm Inoue Miu
From the Imagination of the Protagonist

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

While I appreciate your willingness to get back on that horse and order yet another doll, I would suggest you look at the weight one more time on both of your choices.

123.5 and 95 pounds is more than you can imagine in a doll. Moving her. Posing her. Cleaning her. All can be difficult.
And my new friend, please know she is not going to help with any of these normal activities.
The term DEAD WEIGHT comes to mind.

Now I don’t know you and perhaps you are some sort of body builder or other type of super-human when it comes to strength but I think you will find most people on here will agree, start with something of a more manageable weight until you get used to dolls.

Best of luck to you either way.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Leatherman wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:56 pm Hello and welcome to the forum.

While I appreciate your willingness to get back on that horse and order yet another doll, I would suggest you look at the weight one more time on both of your choices.

123.5 and 95 pounds is more than you can imagine in a doll. Moving her. Posing her. Cleaning her. All can be difficult.
And my new friend, please know she is not going to help with any of these normal activities.

Now I don’t know you and perhaps you are some sort of body builder or other type of super-human when it comes to strength but I think you will find most people on here will agree, start with something of a more manageable weight until you get used to dolls.

I second this.
My first doll weighed 60 pounds and it took me a good 2 weeks to get used to lifting and moving her around.
Always start with a doll on the lighter side and see how you do with her. 65 pounds or under is a good starting weight, unless you are built and really physically fit.
I have seen quite a few new people go overboard with a heavy doll and have to sell because they can't handle the weight.

Good luck and welcome to TDF. :thumbs_up:

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

sexdollqueen
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by sexdollqueen »

Welcome to tdf, 6ye is a great choice 👍🏻 Good luck!
http://www.sexdollqueen.com

”Had a great experience with this company”
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=156846
We Promise to Take Care of You
Use Code: TDF10 for EXTRA 10% Off Anything Store-Wide

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Rand,
Welcome to TDF, so sorry to hear that your first doll was faulty but glad to hear you should be getting your money refunded and it hasn't put off dolls altogether. My doll Emma is a 6YE and I have been very pleased with her, hope everything works out OK for you second time around. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Rand258

Post by Rand258 »

Don't know if I'd qualify myself as a body builder of any sort. Super-human though... I do wonder from time to time, lol. My ex, when I first started dating her, was 300+ lbs. I could lift her, but not for very long, as she always started to struggle when even an inch off the ground. It didn't help testing my strength, that's for sure.

I knew my first choice in doll was going to be a bit lofty in weight, but I figured I'd be fine, considering my previous dating experience. My new concern, however, would be exercising her joints in order to move her properly. Would she be fine after some stretching? Or would I have to work at becoming a chiropractor? Because I'd be fine with either. Probably going to take a lot of work, but it's not any different from what I'm doing now.

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

gonestill77 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:25 pm
Leatherman wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:56 pm Hello and welcome to the forum.

I second this.
My first doll weighed 60 pounds and it took me a good 2 weeks to get used to lifting and moving her around.
Always start with a doll on the lighter side and see how you do with her. 65 pounds or under is a good starting weight, unless you are built and really physically fit.
I have seen quite a few new people go overboard with a heavy doll and have to sell because they can't handle the weight.

Good luck and welcome to TDF. :thumbs_up:

:glou:
I'll third this.
"Dead" weight with a funky center of balance is something to handle cautiously. You don't have to become a chiropractor ....... but befriending one isn't a bad idea. :thumbs_up: :wink:
Best of luck.

Rand258

Post by Rand258 »

I think I will bow to the will of the counsel here. I will look for something with a little less weight on it. Gonna be a little hard to match the figure I'm looking for, but I suppose not rushing into this next purchase will allow me to make less errors when it comes to finding the perfect one for me. Thanks for the advice so far, and thank you all for welcoming me here.

I will be dropping my next choice down here for advisement as well, of course.

https://www.yourdoll.com/product/sex-doll-yld155/ 166cm (5ft5) J-cup Sex Doll Tuyet

I believe this might be a tie with the other two, in terms of what I'm looking for.

sexdollqueen
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by sexdollqueen »

Hi maybe this one can be interesting, only 60 lbs because she is shorter but has all the proportions you seem to be looking for

https://www.sexdollqueen.com/collection ... n-sex-doll

http://www.sexdollqueen.com

”Had a great experience with this company”
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=156846
We Promise to Take Care of You
Use Code: TDF10 for EXTRA 10% Off Anything Store-Wide

INFORMATIONS