www.wmdolls.com

Dolls that are "lost" and need a place to call home.

Active listings of wanted items that TDF members are looking to purchase.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Forum rules
WANTED Items

As the name implies this section is for looking for on-topic items you want to buy.

If you are interested in offering an item for sale use the for SALE section instead.

Anything not related to exchanging items, such as wanting information should be done outside the market such as in the "Dolls In General" forum.

For the additional Rules see here: MUST READ : Posting for a WANTED Item & here: MUST READ : Replying to requests

Note that all post need to conform to the general established rules and stay within legally safe boundaries.

Disclaimer: TDF will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any transactions gone bad.
PetDlr

Re: Dolls that are "lost" and need a place to call home.

Post by PetDlr »

Hara-Surya wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:21 pm I have one that I'm looking to rehome from the Louisville, Kentucky region.

She's an Ainidoll "Jennifer" (Google them) that is simply too heavy and had some shipping damage that flattened what should have been a large, round butt. (You can see what the damage looks like here: viewtopic.php?t=147989) She's 163cm/5'4" and weighs about 52kg/115lbs. I still have her original box. (FWIW, the company made good and gave me a large credit on a new doll, which came out perfectly and have since become my go-to for new ones.)
Oh my! The poor dear. I did read your original post. Sending you a DM to follow up.
The Lovely (no longer) Lost Ladies Household:
Kathryn - WM168E, #200 & #233, TPE Fair
Killashandra - WM157B, #56 & #273, TPE Lt Tan
Kagami - Sinodoll 158B, Sakae, Prm Slcn Ntrl
Kelly - Starpery 156G, Kelly S.S., TPE Ntrl w/ W.R.
KJ (Kira Jenn) - Ainidoll E, Jennifer, Soft TPE Tan
Kyonyū - HR158M, #41, Soft TPE Lt Tan
Kaeda - SE#21 Elf Head, TPE Lt Tan
Kaylee - WM163H, #179, Soft TPE Lt Tan
Klawdia - EB148L, EB-ZHB001, Silica Gel, Ntrl

Awesome Alligator

Post by Awesome Alligator »

Hey PetDlr sent you a pm :D

PetDlr

Post by PetDlr »

Hi Awesome Alligator,

PM received. I'm looking over all the details and will respond back to you! Thank you for reaching out. :)

PetDlr

Post by PetDlr »

Hara-Surya wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:21 pm I have one that I'm looking to rehome from the Louisville, Kentucky region.

She's an Ainidoll "Jennifer" (Google them) that is simply too heavy and had some shipping damage that flattened what should have been a large, round butt. (You can see what the damage looks like here: viewtopic.php?t=147989) She's 163cm/5'4" and weighs about 52kg/115lbs. I still have her original box. (FWIW, the company made good and gave me a large credit on a new doll, which came out perfectly and have since become my go-to for new ones.)
Hi Everyone. I have to give a big shout out to Hara-Surya. We attempted twice to get "Jennifer" to me. First FedEx never showed up to pickup. And then UPS claimed to have tried to pickup, but never showed and then wanted extra to actually come and pickup. After all this frustration Jennifer decided that she was staying put for now. Hara-Surya was in constant contact with me during all of this keeping me updated. Excellent communication. And upon Jennifer deciding to stay where she is, Hara-Surya promptly returned the travel expenses that I had paid to get her into my hands. While I am of course sad that she didn't come to live with me. I cannot express how great Hara-Surya was throughout the whole thing. I would not hesitate to do business with Hara-Surya again. Thanks for trying so hard to make it happen HS. Sometimes it is just not meant to be.

Hara-Surya

Post by Hara-Surya »

PetDlr wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:35 am

Hi Everyone. I have to give a big shout out to Hara-Surya. We attempted twice to get "Jennifer" to me. First FedEx never showed up to pickup. And then UPS claimed to have tried to pickup, but never showed and then wanted extra to actually come and pickup. After all this frustration Jennifer decided that she was staying put for now. Hara-Surya was in constant contact with me during all of this keeping me updated. Excellent communication. And upon Jennifer deciding to stay where she is, Hara-Surya promptly returned the travel expenses that I had paid to get her into my hands. While I am of course sad that she didn't come to live with me. I cannot express how great Hara-Surya was throughout the whole thing. I would not hesitate to do business with Hara-Surya again. Thanks for trying so hard to make it happen HS. Sometimes it is just not meant to be.
Thanks for the kind words. I'd still be up for shipping her to you once I figure out a way to get her to a shipping facility. Like I mentioned in the PM, my car is too small, and I don't want to inconvenience other people over it. I might just go with FedEx again and schedule it on a day my roommates are off work.

If anything, I can't get my lawnmower out of my garage without rolling it over the box. Luckily the lawnmower is electric and really light so there's no damage.

PetDlr

Post by PetDlr »

The words were well deserved. I really appreciated all the effort. Give me shout should it become an option.

I just added a new to me Lady today. My first Starpery. I'm quite impressed with her! Going to be my new favorite I'm pretty sure.

Another fellow "Lawn Hoover" user! I've been pushing an electric mower around for about 25yrs now. Got so tired of the battle of keeping a gas mower running correctly. I remember when I first got it I had plenty of friends poke fun at me. So I dubbed it my "Lawn Hoover' so I could laugh with them. Then they started to notice the no broken pull cords, no fouled spark plugs, no dirty air filters, no oil changes and no swallowing a table spoon of fuel trying to siphon that little bit you need to finish mowing with. Now electrics are everywhere, I was just ahead of the times. I am a firm believer in using any appliance for many many years, not just a few and then toss it when it needs some real maintenance. My first one was a hand me down with two little twin blades that I got quite a few years out of. Then I bought a nice craftsman that lasted about 20 years, about 10 years in I replaced the main bearing and the top needle bearing. Main as like 3 bucks. The needle was 15ish. Less then 20 bucks and it ran like new again. I had been prepared to replace it, but all it needed were the bearings, so I dropped $100 bucks on a dedicated 10g (20 amp) 100ft drop cord in bright yellow so the kids would hopefully not run over it and with the little light in the plug end so you know you've got power up to there. That turned out to be a bigger improvement then the bearings. I'd still been using one of those cheap 100ft orange 16g (10 amp) cords you can get anywhere for next to nothing. It was perfect for the first mower as it just had the two small twin blades, but the craftsman had always labored in thicker grass and I thought that that was just the way it was. But no, just not enough amps getting to it. At 20yrs I went to do the bearings again, but found that the plastic housing that the needle bearing sat in had finally worn/cracked apart and was allowing the shaft to move off center so it was at end of life. No parts available and the rest of the mower was showing it's age as well. Can't complain about 20yrs! Replaced it with the best Greenworks brand electric they made, again corded, off of Amazon (Lowes carries them as well). And it is even more amazing. So much power. It is just so nice to drag it out, plug it in and GO! I know they really push the battery versions, but batteries run out before you are done and batteries have a short life span and are expensive. I'm in this for the long haul, so I prefer the corded.

Not sure what any of this has to do with our dolls. Oh wait! Here is the connection. If I could just get one of my Ladies to put on a bikini and get out there and mow it for me all would be perfect! Maybe a self propelled mower with remote control and roller skates on her feet...
Wouldn't that be a sight! :haha4: :drinking: + :multi: :multi: = :D

PetDlr

Post by PetDlr »

Hara-Surya and I are giving this another shot! If things go as planned, Fed-Ex will be picking her up this afternoon. Just awaiting the confirmation from Fed-Ex that they have actually come and got her this time.

If anyone else has any ladies or their accessories that really need a home I'm always interested in exploring the option that they might be able to come live out their retirement with me!

With the arrival of this new lady I'll be officially kicked out of my own bed until I decide if I am going to create a lounge area or storage area in the bedroom. What a terrible problem to have right? I swear I'm just gonna turn them all loose on the whole house and visitors be damned. Either except my life choices or go away! Hehehe! Have a great day everyone!

PetDlr

Post by PetDlr »

We Have success! KJ arrived via FedEx! Thank you so very much for giving this another shot Hara-Surya! She has decided to keep her prior name with the addition of a new first name. KJ is short for Kira Jenn(ifer) Tully.

FedEx did their best to try to destroy her... She arrived with the box upside down. And I suspect that they flipped the box end to end more then once as she was literally smooshed into about 2/3 of the box. However the only real damage was to the inside of her right knee. I'm not really sure about what happened as it seems to be more of a puncture wound then a tear. But it looks to be an easy enough wound to close up with a soldering iron. I don't think I'll bother with trying to fill it in and go through the trouble of matching her flesh tone. Though if I do decide to do so, I do not see why I could not just harvest a bit of TPE from inside the wound, then fill that void with any color TPE as it will be inside and then use the harvested TPE to fill the small dimple she would have otherwise. But I am leaning towards not filling it in as that leaves less to go wrong down the road and just adds character to her.

Here are some pics of how FedEx delivered her:
20220928_133351 (2).jpg
20220928_133351 (2).jpg (956.08 KiB) Viewed 803 times
20220928_133359.jpg
20220928_133359.jpg (3.55 MiB) Viewed 803 times
20220928_133403.jpg
20220928_133403.jpg (2.81 MiB) Viewed 803 times
20220928_140752.jpg
20220928_140752.jpg (4.29 MiB) Viewed 803 times
In hind site, it very well might have been a blessing that she completed her journey upside down. As the box was obviously done on that end and her legs would have been much much worse. But! All that said, I am Very Happy with her! Thank you again Hara-Surya! Now the only real issue is that I am officially out of room in my cal. king bed! KJ took my spot and pushed me off the bed...LOL! What a terrible problem to have...right...hehehehe! Time to definitely give the ladies their own lounge area in the bedroom. It's either that or I start sleeping on the floor... ;)

GatoPardo

Post by GatoPardo »

If I can ask you a question: What is your job? Because you're always looking for dolls and you´ve amassed a large collection in a very short time. 8O
Cheers and dolls! :glou:

Sometimes love needs no words.

www.bloggatopardo.com

PetDlr

Post by PetDlr »

Just another semi-retired working Joe.

As my signature implies, all my Ladies were in need of a home for one reason or another. They range from just days old (Killashandra) to 4yrs old (Kathryn, my first). They were no longer wanted/needed or able to be kept for one reason or another. And I was able to be there to take them in when others would not. None of my Ladies were broken, damaged or worn out. But sadly others end up in the landfill well before their time with nothing wrong with them themselves, they were just literally becoming homeless. I try to save them when I can. And if they find another home I am quite happy about that as I know they will be cared for.

Shipping is typically the biggest hurdle to overcome in attempting to provide these "Lost" Ladies a place to call home. It takes patience, keeping an eye out for the ones in need and communication. My doll budget is nothing special, it is honestly much smaller then I wish it were. But the ladies that are out of my reach typically find a home and in the end that is all I really want. So we get by and if it is meant to be, they come to live with me. There may not be room for me on that bed atm, but I'm sure the Ladies would scoot over a smidge for another Lady in need. :D

I really need to do another photo shoot with them laughing about having taken over the entire bed (maybe with a pillow fight theme)...

Hope that helped answer your question.

:glou:

GatoPardo

Post by GatoPardo »

PetDlr wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:04 am Just another semi-retired working Joe.

As my signature implies, all my Ladies were in need of a home for one reason or another. They range from just days old (Killashandra) to 4yrs old (Kathryn, my first). They were no longer wanted/needed or able to be kept for one reason or another. And I was able to be there to take them in when others would not. None of my Ladies were broken, damaged or worn out. But sadly others end up in the landfill well before their time with nothing wrong with them themselves, they were just literally becoming homeless. I try to save them when I can. And if they find another home I am quite happy about that as I know they will be cared for.

Shipping is typically the biggest hurdle to overcome in attempting to provide these "Lost" Ladies a place to call home. It takes patience, keeping an eye out for the ones in need and communication. My doll budget is nothing special, it is honestly much smaller then I wish it were. But the ladies that are out of my reach typically find a home and in the end that is all I really want. So we get by and if it is meant to be, they come to live with me. There may not be room for me on that bed atm, but I'm sure the Ladies would scoot over a smidge for another Lady in need. :D

I really need to do another photo shoot with them laughing about having taken over the entire bed (maybe with a pillow fight theme)...

Hope that helped answer your question.

:glou:
Perfectly explained. :evidence:

Let me tell you I really admire your work and I would like in a few years to follow in your footsteps.
Cheers and dolls! :glou:

Sometimes love needs no words.

www.bloggatopardo.com

PetDlr

Post by PetDlr »

You are to kind GatoPardo!

In the mean time I may have found my bed solution! Alaskan King Size Bed! (I didn't even look up the cost, I am sure it is nuts, not to mention bedding for it.) Details per Google are below:

How Big is an Alaskan King Bed?

Alaskan King beds clock in at a whopping 108 inches (9 feet) by 108 inches. To put that into perspective, it has the same dimensions as a small bedroom.

Compare that to a California King, which is almost 3 feet narrower and 2 feet shorter.

Alaskan Kings can sleep up to 4 adults reasonably comfortably. This opens up plenty of opportunities for other sleeping arrangements that we’ll discuss in a second.

It’s worth noting that there is no mattress larger than an Alaska King. If, for some reason, you need a bigger mattress, the only way to get one would be to have it custom-made.

anonymousdfuser

Post by anonymousdfuser »

PetDlr wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:54 am You are to kind GatoPardo!

In the mean time I may have found my bed solution! Alaskan King Size Bed! (I didn't even look up the cost, I am sure it is nuts, not to mention bedding for it.) Details per Google are below:

How Big is an Alaskan King Bed?

Alaskan King beds clock in at a whopping 108 inches (9 feet) by 108 inches. To put that into perspective, it has the same dimensions as a small bedroom.

Compare that to a California King, which is almost 3 feet narrower and 2 feet shorter.

Alaskan Kings can sleep up to 4 adults reasonably comfortably. This opens up plenty of opportunities for other sleeping arrangements that we’ll discuss in a second.

It’s worth noting that there is no mattress larger than an Alaska King. If, for some reason, you need a bigger mattress, the only way to get one would be to have it custom-made.
Everything is bigger in Texas Alaska.
Zelex 170C Inspiration Series

RealDoll Body AA with Harmony head - retired, most likely will sell

PetDlr

Post by PetDlr »

Update! We have two Lovely Ladies that have found a new home with us!
Kyonyū and Kaeda have moved in. I can share a couple pics of Kaeda. She's a wandering bodiless Elf Spirit.
Being bodiless, she likes to possess the bodies of my other ladies. In these particular images she has possessed the body of Killashandra:

FaceApp_1667041364288.jpg
FaceApp_1667041364288.jpg (4.36 MiB) Viewed 643 times
FaceApp_1667041269904.jpg
FaceApp_1667041269904.jpg (8.48 MiB) Viewed 643 times
No images of Kyonyū to share yet, she's the newest arrival and I just can't seem to get her to keep her clothes on long enough to take any photos! :haha4:

And as always, the Ladies and I are always ready to provide a home and shelter for any lost ladies out there! Feel free to drop us a PM and if we can help we will. :glou:

PetDlr

Post by PetDlr »

Holiday bump in case there are any Ladies (be it a head or headless body or doll related) out there in need of a place to call home. Happy to take them in if possible and provide them a place to retire and relax.

We've had two more ladies move in and join The Lovely Lady Clan since the last update. I've conceded, the master bedroom is theirs now!

INFORMATIONS