sexyrealsexdolls.com

Bubbles Broken Back at Reverend Jacks

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Bubbles Broken Back at Reverend Jacks

Post by Nescio50 »

All about TPE plugs has been moved as requested, see viewtopic.php?t=161163 :thumbs_up:

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Great work with Bubbles!

I have similar problem with my SM175L "Sabrina". Her pelvis is in pieces. She has been waiting patiently for repairs for two years now.

Cheers!

Sili

Khaossinua

Post by Khaossinua »

RevJack wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:42 pm Happy Halloween from Bubbles and Reverend Jack

it was difficult, but the effort was worth it. you saved the this doll, Jack

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Wow rev. You did amazing work there. It’s always easier the second and third time around…but you left one thing off your list…. You know the love of your work… and….JD. I hope bubbles didn’t drink any but she might of needed it more for her pain during surgery…. Great job…

Cinnamon2077
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cinnamon2077 »

Oh, thanks for this recommended reading RevJack :) Glad to see your gal back on her feet, I'd be happy with that too! :glou:

It's also a stick welding job for me on mine, and I've never done any welding in my life. Much YouTube later, I got a machine and some 309 rods (more versatile than 308 for Mad Science™, apparently). I've had time to cook up my evil plan, so now it's practice time and I suppose I should take photos and make a thread about how it all goes... :whistle:
Alice: WM172D #168
- Personality: Action Girl
- Clothes: Optional

Cin's Photo Journal - Featuring Alice 8-O

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

RevJack wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:44 am Brothers and sisters, today I found myself face to face with ONE OF THE SEVEN. Not sloth, not jealousy. Today I found myself eye to eye with GREED! Yes, GREED, and in the most unlikely of places, in the temple of the working man, in the welders shop. With dirty calloused hands and a willing heart the honest welder was beaten down by the suit and tie wearing embodiment of Greed! Greed had no place in this temple of honest work and sweat, but there he was, the new management, GREED IN THE FLESH. Two honest men used to exchange a handshake, a Jackson, and respect for a little help, but loe - GREED sayith NO, in my house you pay ME, and NOTHING for the working man. So cap in hand I left that evil place with a $130 estimate and Bubbles Broken hips.
Tonight I will pray for guidence.

Reverend Jack
I've got a mig/tig
I'd have to get some stainless filler rod

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Wishing you lots of success :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollPhilosopher »

Cinnamon2077 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 12:48 pm Oh, thanks for this recommended reading RevJack :) Glad to see your gal back on her feet, I'd be happy with that too! :glou:

It's also a stick welding job for me on mine, and I've never done any welding in my life. Much YouTube later, I got a machine and some 309 rods (more versatile than 308 for Mad Science™, apparently). I've had time to cook up my evil plan, so now it's practice time and I suppose I should take photos and make a thread about how it all goes... :whistle:
You should, and link it here so we can find it easily. :)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Welding thin walled tube is no fun, good luck with all the practice :thumbs_up:

Cinnamon2077
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cinnamon2077 »

DollPhilosopher wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 8:35 pm
Cinnamon2077 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 12:48 pm Oh, thanks for this recommended reading RevJack :) Glad to see your gal back on her feet, I'd be happy with that too! :glou:

You should, and link it here so we can find it easily. :)
viewtopic.php?t=166301
BOOM! Done. Well, I opened the thread... :plaidskirt:
Alice: WM172D #168
- Personality: Action Girl
- Clothes: Optional

Cin's Photo Journal - Featuring Alice 8-O

Hackinda
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hackinda »

Gees, this is way , way too dangerous for me, no doubt I would cut my sausage off. You're like a warrior fighting this battle for us. My TPE plug seems "sealed", but I noticed a tiny hole, like 1mm, probably just enough to come in when I use the automatic enema douche machine, so I'm definitely inspired to be vigilant looking at this post. Thanks for carrying the war for us.

INFORMATIONS