realsexdoll.com

Things I would love too see on a new series of dolls

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Things I would love too see on a new series of dolls

Post by Entity2020 »

Erm... for the LOVE AND VIBES/DiaoShi. An update on the fixed head seal design so you can replace the body when it fails. We already have a rotating head that can detach to solve a dead body disaster on a small product range.

Imagine if you could unscrew the head at the base of the neck on their classic models to do a full-body swap! I'm talking about the base where it meets the body with that robust weld. If I had fallen for Celia, then I would have replaced her body many times over by now :) BUT, for a DS-04, I have to watch it die a little every day and it's very sad. Same for my other LOVE AND VIBES dolls, I want to keep them forever so they have a strict care plan to preserve their bodies.

I feel the full head neck mould gives these dolls extra realism as there is no join to break the illusion. My Lauren model is a little offputting as her head looks fake from certain angles. Just my opinion because she's not what I'm looking for in a doll. Her body was bought for a transplant to Marlene but it's risky because they are not compatible without killing my precious doll and I don't believe the DS-04 head will stay attached to a DS-8140 body.

With a twist-on head, you could mix and match parts to make your own custom inflatables with the pose and body type you want - endless fun. TPE/Silicone owners have had this option for many years :p

We all know the lifespan of an airbabe can be short - the head lasts way longer than the body and is usually the attachment element. Many probably end up in the trash, it doesn't have to be that way. It may also be better for the environment to make fewer heads. If your doll breaks you are likely to buy a new one if you are into them - buying a new body would make sense and could be cheaper too.

You could have periods where you smash the doll throwing all caution to the wind as you can just open your wallet and play god :mrgreen: I think the anxiety over popping your doll could also be lowered if you know it's not going to be a major problem as you gain an UNDO option so to speak.

Here are some head connector types. A mannequin (top left), LOVE AND VIBES Lauren screw-on (bottom left), LOVE AND VIBES Chelsea vinyl seal broken (centre), TPE M16 bolt (obvious lol) and a cosmetology training head (right). Out of the five, Chelsea had to be butchered to remove the head as it was triple sealed with vinyl connecting to the body :evil:

FIVE HEADS
FIVE HEADS
HEAD CONNECTORS.png (1.57 MiB) Viewed 1011 times

Halloween bonus - Chelsea 'Creepy' body swap!

Back from the dead!
Back from the dead!
FRANKENCHELSTEIN.png (466.65 KiB) Viewed 1008 times
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

The Chelsea head looks quite good on the TPE body, great pic.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

I have a cosmetology head somewhere also. I remember Spacebear7778 had one on a stuffed doll that he passed off as an A.I doll.
The Puppeteer...

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Joe 90 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:00 pm The Chelsea head looks quite good on the TPE body, great pic.
It was a bit of fun that I couldn't resist and a body upgrade experiment for LOVE AND VIBES dolls.
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."

Dolls Alive! -

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

Hey all ,
I was wondering if there is any more to add to this thread ?
And how can I tag manufacturers in this thread , I would love to see better plastic princess and shiny sexy toy out there , I've even thought about trying to find out how forum people can test new things and give comments?

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

I think that manufacturers seem to focus on the international distribution of erotic lingerie, sex aids, high performance sex toys, and adult novelties.Their ranges stem from massagers, butt plugs, flavoured condoms, to masturbators, cock rings, penis pumps, cuffs, role play outfits and more.

Judging by the huge sales of the smaller devices I believe promotion of those items may be more valuable to them. The number of inflatable dolls in relation to those items is relatively small. As of yet I have not seen one producer or manufacturer come onboard to exclusively promote the inflatable dolls.

I agree with rubbersheep it would be nice if we had someone to respond to our ideas and suggestions about these dolls.

:noel2: .....17 days to Christmas.....
The Puppeteer...

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

Hey Joe 90 ,
Thank you, maybe just maybe something mite happen ,
Its only 17 days to Christmas

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

I still often think about the subject of old Latex and Vinyl-Girls,
and for example, all the new faces of TPE and Silicone Girls....

Some transitional phase between Latex and Vinyl-Girls exists,
maybe just Latex Miranda with her younger Vinyl-Sisters
is proof of such a thing...

But when the era of TPE/Silicone came,
I didn't notice that any manufacturer tried to continue
some tradition with the famous beauties from the Vinyl-World...

Wouldn't anyone want to see
Kimmi, Cayenne, Leah Lust
or any old famous girl in new TPE/Silicone-World ??

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

Humm doll builders where are you

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

rubbersheep wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:01 am Humm doll builders where are you
Something I posted earlier in the forum.

If you look at the trade wheel link you will see that the manufacturer's of these dolls produce large quantities of general plastic goods as well. They do not solely produce sex dolls or even sex toys unlike the TPE and Silicone doll market.

I think this is why the buyers of solid dolls have a choice in customization of their dolls and can contact them about issues relating to the dolls and even suggest new designs. Unfortunately, blow up sex dolls have remained the same market since its conception. Which is a mass marketed one with little interaction with the consumers.

There is a contact us section on their page, maybe they will be open to new suggestions. The company director is Ms. Xiuzhen Wang.

We can live in hope.

i have found some more links and info for Diao Shi Here is their Taobao site. Like many manufacturers in China they do not supply only one product. As well as Air Dolls they also manufacture TPE dolls.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/world.taob ... 743061.htm

Diao Shi is the Brand name, the actual company details are here:

https://www.tradewheel.com/co/dongguan- ... /about-us/

And here is the Diao Shi website, either it doesn't work on my phone or there is some functionality problems as it no longer shows the full range of products and states that it is updating.

http://m.ds69sex.com/product_index.html

:xmas: .....6 days until Christmas.....
The Puppeteer...

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Doll Expert Joe 90 wrote:
Diao Shi is the Brand name, the actual company details are here:
🐉 I did a lot of research on DiaoShi synonym topics,
came across dozens of different 🐉Chinese links,
using various platforms and translator programs...

⌛ I think I've spent probably over 200 hours so far
searching and researching DiaoShi alone
to form my own personal opinion
from various textual contexts via advertisements and links..

✍️ I haven't started writing about it yet,
until our yorktown shows up with its regular posts.
..I think he is skilled enough to correct my statements in time
and to lead the dialogue in the right direction! :idea:

🤔 On the contrary, I think that most of my assumptions or theses
could lead many readers into various misconceptions,
because apart from our forum, there is no other concrete place in the world
where one can read about these topics that we discuss here!

🤔 My research and various assumptions - and further,
without enough experience and knowledge,
they could create a problem, in terms of misinformation....

:glou:

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Joe 90 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:23 pm And here is the Diao Shi website, either it doesn't work on my phone or there is some functionality problems as it no longer shows the full range of products and states that it is updating.
Thank you so much for the links, great info Joe. The website ds69sex works on my desktop-hosted browser so I was able to build a Google Translate link to read it in English: ds69sex.com

I guess this is where they could fix my poorly Marlene if had enough money to bribe them to do a body swap lol and my dolls may have seen this location with their own eyes 8O The photo shows heads and vinyl and an inflated doll in the distance. The heads in the tubs are not sealed as the stuffing is visible. I've always tried to imagine the production facility where my beloved dolls began their life. It means a lot to see this photo:

Production line
Production line
Dollmaker.png (458.94 KiB) Viewed 710 times

Dolls Alive! -

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

I own Tanya/Ariane from LOVE AND VIBES and have been into dolls for almost four years but only recently discovered higher-end models of her that have been around for some time. DIAOSHI produced Tanya is a relic and the first doll on the LOVE AND VIBES arrival list. I'm not sure why there is only one version of Tanya for sale by the French vendor... perhaps she is too close looking to Marina?

I would love to see more versions of Tanya and similar faces issued as Vibee-dolls by LOVE AND VIBES:

DS-03 TANYA/ARIANE
DS-03 TANYA/ARIANE
tanya-blonde-blow-up-doll.png (500.31 KiB) Viewed 638 times
4530392708_1655117921.jpg
4530392708_1655117921.jpg (180.07 KiB) Viewed 638 times
4532011009_1655117921.jpg
4532011009_1655117921.jpg (162.93 KiB) Viewed 638 times
4532005539_1655117921.jpg
4532005539_1655117921.jpg (133.04 KiB) Viewed 638 times
4532002378_1655117921.jpg
4532002378_1655117921.jpg (88.35 KiB) Viewed 638 times
LANA vs TANYA.png
LANA vs TANYA.png (5.73 MiB) Viewed 636 times

Dolls Alive! -

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

Marlene And Layna's DiaoShi Cabinet:
viewtopic.php?t=165658

👠 Kimmi's COMICS:________ viewtopic.php?t=158415

INFORMATIONS