cloudclimax.co.uk

Sex Doll Stand with Seat

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
catlikederek

Sex Doll Stand with Seat

Post by catlikederek »

Hi Paul & Cloud Climax

I have a question about your Sex Doll Stand with Seat
SeatStand.jpg
SeatStand.jpg (53.2 KiB) Viewed 1879 times
https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product/sex-d ... with-seat/

How does the doll sit upright and not topple over?

Is this stand only for girls with standing feet or will the seat take off enough load off the soles of the feet to be safe for non standing?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Sex Doll Stand with Seat

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, I hope Paul won't mind me jumping in here to answer your questions but I've got one of these stands and have used it recently in a few photoshoots. So the doll is surprisingly well balanced providing you adjust the height correctly which is done by placing the doll over the stand and bringing up the saddle/seat so it's snug into the crotch. It would indeed work well with non standing feet as the weight can be taken by the seat itself and the feet just act to keep your gal balanced. Here's a few pics to demonstrate, with Soo-Jin you can clearly see the stand but with Marta it's hidden by her dress, hope that helps.
Attachments
IMG_20220602_163455.jpg
IMG_20220602_163455.jpg (6.56 MiB) Viewed 1861 times
IMG_20220602_163524.jpg
IMG_20220602_163524.jpg (2.38 MiB) Viewed 1861 times
IMG_20220602_163702.jpg
IMG_20220602_163702.jpg (3.88 MiB) Viewed 1861 times

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

Arthur1960 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:43 am Hi there, I hope Paul won't mind me jumping in here to answer your questions but I've got one of these stands and have used it recently in a few photoshoots. So the doll is surprisingly well balanced providing you adjust the height correctly which is done by placing the doll over the stand and bringing up the saddle/seat so it's snug into the crotch. It would indeed work well with non standing feet as the weight can be taken by the seat itself and the feet just act to keep your gal balanced. Here's a few pics to demonstrate, with Soo-Jin you can clearly see the stand but with Marta it's hidden by her dress, hope that helps.
Thanks for the pics showing how it works. Is this just for short period display or is it suitable for storage without damaging the doll ?
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

kritik4lm4ss

Post by kritik4lm4ss »

Well this is excellent. I was just considering making something similar utilizing a bicycle seat but this seems both better suited to the task and more convenient. Thanks, everyone!
Moderation in all things - including moderation.

Alice - Elsa Babe 150cm Inoue Miu
From the Imagination of the Protagonist

catlikederek

Post by catlikederek »

Just a follow-up....

I got one and it works great
IMG_0208(2).JPG
IMG_0208(2).JPG (2.97 MiB) Viewed 1707 times
Again fast and efficient service from Cloud Climax.

Thanks Paul and team

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

Sino-Mike wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:17 pm
Arthur1960 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:43 am Hi there, I hope Paul won't mind me jumping in here to answer your questions but I've got one of these stands and have used it recently in a few photoshoots. So the doll is surprisingly well balanced providing you adjust the height correctly which is done by placing the doll over the stand and bringing up the saddle/seat so it's snug into the crotch. It would indeed work well with non standing feet as the weight can be taken by the seat itself and the feet just act to keep your gal balanced. Here's a few pics to demonstrate, with Soo-Jin you can clearly see the stand but with Marta it's hidden by her dress, hope that helps.
Thanks for the pics showing how it works. Is this just for short period display or is it suitable for storage without damaging the doll ?
I got one of these back in May. I wouldn't use it for long term storage as it could crease the material and it may not come out. I put microfiber on mine as cushioning (ghetto upholstery). Foot it for $170usd from a US shop.
catlikederek wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:09 am Hi Paul & Cloud Climax

I have a question about your Sex Doll Stand with Seat

SeatStand.jpg
https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product/sex-d ... with-seat/

How does the doll sit upright and not topple over?

Is this stand only for girls with standing feet or will the seat take off enough load off the soles of the feet to be safe for non standing?
You can place the doll on it and lower it down slowly for a non standing doll. But I wouldn't leave the weight on the crotch for extended periods due to thr crease risk mentioned above.
Attachments
20220728_030522.jpg
20220728_030522.jpg (243.59 KiB) Viewed 1515 times

narasinha

Post by narasinha »

When some seller will get a little real about the price... You can get a gaz-lift bar stool with a better finish for less than $60. Seriously, that piece of contraption to sit the doll on is supposed to be worth $300+ than the cushioned seat of a bar stool or a carbon bike saddle?

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Yeah, a gel bicycle seat on a heavy-duty Mike stand will set you back less than $100.
Hey vendors! Screw your dolls, not your customers!

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by riotmac »

i was going to buy one of these but then i saw this thread with a home made stand viewtopic.php?t=156216&hilit=doll+stand its just made from gas piping you can buy from lowes or home depot was about 60-70$. i put some pipe insulation over it since that black piping is going to leave black stuff all over your doll and id suggest just getting a 2ftx4ft sheet of wood for the base i did the circle base as shown in post but sometimes her foot is like half off of the base. it'll at least hold your doll up for some poses
3Tw9Qpx342.jpg
3Tw9Qpx342.jpg (1.46 MiB) Viewed 1445 times
NpKHiatr4rf.jpg
NpKHiatr4rf.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1445 times
Gameladydoll Ciri/Quiet thread - viewtopic.php?t=162288

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Neat stand. They should call it the pussy rest. :mrgreen:

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Now that's putting pussy on a pedestal
🤣

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

INFORMATIONS