Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Articulated fingers?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Articulated fingers?

Post by TJ_Foxx »

IDK catlikederek.. Maybe- I really can't tell The two don't look that much different to me; not a whole cup size anyway. Plus with the variation in manufacturing, it certainly could go either way. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ If it matters enough, someone could PM Upsux. Since this is topic is about articulated fingers, I can move these posts to a new topic if anyone wants to continue the discussion about enhancing Body C breasts, it is up to the OP.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

I have a new update for the realdoll articulated fingers from Abyss staff directly.

With permission from Sam (Abyss sales manager I believe), I would like to repost the quote via screenshot, just to avoid misunderstanding.

Sam also mentioned, if many people ordered the articulated fingers together, the cost would be lower.

If anyone would like to have more information, please contact realdoll directly. Thank you.

Realdoll articulated fingers.jpg
Realdoll articulated fingers.jpg (43.96 KiB) Viewed 476 times

taylormayd

Post by taylormayd »

That's disappointing, when you consider that manufacturers like Zelex offer articulated fingers for free on dolls that are less than half the cost of Realdolls.

And again, this is coming from a Realdoll fan who owns a Realdoll and loves it, and would gladly buy another.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

10 - 15k. ???. Oh well. Mine is nearing production soon so I was following this thread for obvious reasons. Thanks for the update on the cost. So much for that idea.

taylormayd

Post by taylormayd »

young guy wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:30 pm I know we're getting off the original poster's topic but, now I'm wondering if I really got what I paid for. Don't get me wrong, I love how her boobs look, but it's a subtle difference at best...

original Stacy Leigh image

renee_rd2_config2_8-1369269413.jpg

My Constance enhanced body C

Constance 20220514_222302119a.jpgConstance 20220320_231745929aa.jpg
Beautiful! How do you like her so far? I'm really itching to order a Body C myself! She looks like an asian supermodel!

Trailboss

Post by Trailboss »

This skeleton works well with TPE, the fingers bend quite easily into a fist c
Skeleton01.jpg
Skeleton01.jpg (141.38 KiB) Viewed 269 times
onfiguratio[n.[img]/img]

INFORMATIONS