Starpery.com

Repair of silicone doll's breasts

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Repair of silicone doll's breasts

Post by FCD94 »

Mishka1965 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:19 pm
FCD94 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:56 am For anyone who has used this DIY gel filling method in a TPE doll, how did the results compare to using air? Softer? No difference?
I used air a long time ago, and this was back circa 2015. That doll had air filled ones and the air made it sound like a basketball when 'handled'
The gel is more dense and should remain in the boobs longer than the air before the air leaks out.

In some dolls the TPE breast area may have ruptured and that repair is no longer possible. It really depends alot on how you carry the doll.
I no longer carry then standing facing me, but rather have her standing butt to me, and carry her that way - so as to not squish the breast area
Mishka1965 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:22 pm TPE GEL BREASTS - HOW ITS MADE!

SEDoll10-1522864052086575104-20220507_020058-vid1.mp4
Thanks Mishka! This is great information! :D

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Glad the repair video is useful. Many times these factory vids come out and we then get a real idea how they repair them.
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Torsocheck

Post by Torsocheck »

Hi Mishka, I had some questions about this if you have the time:

How long has it been since you first tried the aloe method, and how are the earliest attempts holding up? Any detectable issues with those doll?
Generally how much larger than the original cup size do you think it's safe to enlarge the breasts using this method? (I suppose it may vary doll to doll but what is your estimate?)

thanks!

rick1996
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by rick1996 »

Maby a crazy idea, but could you also use this methode to make the ass bigger of your doll. So pumpkin the sunburn gel in both her ass cheeks with a needle? Otherwise, is their a page where it is discussend how to modify the ass size of your doll?

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

rick1996 wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:39 am Maby a crazy idea, but could you also use this methode to make the ass bigger of your doll. So pumpkin the sunburn gel in both her ass cheeks with a needle? Otherwise, is their a page where it is discussend how to modify the ass size of your doll?
I really do not think so. TPE dolls are solid TPE. None of mine ever had hollow areas except in the boobs.
If you're talking about silicone, then yes, in rare cases, but mostly no

Mishka

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Torsocheck wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:25 am Hi Mishka, I had some questions about this if you have the time:

How long has it been since you first tried the aloe method, and how are the earliest attempts holding up? Any detectable issues with those doll?
Generally how much larger than the original cup size do you think it's safe to enlarge the breasts using this method? (I suppose it may vary doll to doll but what is your estimate?)

thanks!
It's been a few months and all is well with them - in fact they are so much better in the realism dept.
I've done:
3 Sino Dolls (1 cup size up)
1 Zelex (1/2 cup more full)

Going up a few sizes may be ok, but it's liquid, so boobs will sag a bit. I would go 1 cup size safely. Also, some dolls the boobs will expand like over filled soccer balls, so they won't look right. You really just fill them until they look right, but not overfilled IMO
Also, in cases, the leaks are serious and this method will fail at some point. If the leak is a rupture then you will need about 100ml of a very soft shore 00 - 2 part silicone to inject and hope that helps to seal the leak, then wait and inject air to see if leak is gone. Then if the air is still there, remove air, and fill with gel.

Mishka

Nocare
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Nocare »

Is there a reason you bought the Aloe gel vs just buying pure propylene glycol?

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Nocare wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:26 pm Is there a reason you bought the Aloe gel vs just buying pure propylene glycol?
Because it's a deadly poison?
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

PetDlr

Post by PetDlr »

Mishka1965 wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:12 am
Torsocheck wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:25 am Hi Mishka, I had some questions about this if you have the time:

thanks!
It's been a few months and all is well with them - in fact they are so much better in the realism dept.
I've done:

Going up a few sizes may be ok, but it's liquid, so boobs will sag a bit. I would go 1 cup size safely. Also, some dolls the boobs will expand like over filled soccer balls, so they won't look right. You really just fill them until they look right, but not overfilled IMO
Also, in cases, the leaks are serious and this method will fail at some point. If the leak is a rupture then you will need about 100ml of a very soft shore 00 - 2 part silicone to inject and hope that helps to seal the leak, then wait and inject air to see if leak is gone. Then if the air is still there, remove air, and fill with gel.

Mishka
Hi Mishka,

Thank you for posting this:

This is exactly what I have been exploring for my Sino lady Kagami. She has a slow leak on one breast and a very very slow leak on the other. I knew I had to do something like this, but had no luck determining what product to use. Once injected I assume the breast would need to be massaged to coat the inside evening. And then about how long do you think for it to set? I chuckle when I think about doing this, as I see myself standing there injecting a can of "Fix a Flat" into her titties! :haha4:

Question: Do you have a recommendation to do the same type repair on TPE?

Also, I have another lady with large breasts that has puncture wounds on the sides of each breast, she came to me this way. Any recommendation's on repairing/sealing these holes so that the breasts could then be either refilled with air as to new as shipped from the factory? (I'd consider possibly gel, but as they are quite large I expect the shear weight might not be good for the breasts. Also TPE.) I am leaning towards the soldering iron and hot air method to close the holes completely and retexture the skin. Damage is identical on each breast.
DSC_9042.JPG
DSC_9042.JPG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 435 times

Thanks for all you do!
The Lovely (no longer) Lost Ladies Household:
Kathryn - WM168E, #200 & #233, TPE Fair
Killashandra - WM157B, #56 & #273, TPE Lt Tan
Kagami - Sinodoll 158B, Sakae, Prm Slcn Ntrl
Kelly - Starpery 156G, Kelly S.S., TPE Ntrl w/ W.R.
KJ (Kira Jenn) - Ainidoll E, Jennifer, Soft TPE Tan
Kyonyū - HR158M, #41, Soft TPE Lt Tan
Kaeda - SE#21 Elf Head, TPE Lt Tan
Kaylee - WM163H, #179, Soft TPE Lt Tan
Klawdia - EB148L, EB-ZHB001, Silica Gel, Ntrl

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Nocare wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:26 pm Is there a reason you bought the Aloe gel vs just buying pure propylene glycol?
The OTC product label for this aloe gel has some PG to act as a solubilizer, but it's not in the bottle at 100% strength. I would not advise using propylene glycol directly, but you can substitute glycerol.
I have been pretty happy with the kit I bought and so far 3 boob repairs, 100% success.
I was a pharmacologist for 35 years before retiring, so I trust my gut feelings.

Mishka

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Regarding silicone punctures, the best I would think is inject 1 bottle of permatex diluted in ~2mL acetone to make it less viscous.
Then wait for it to settle in the area where the hole may be. It's a pretty big guess if this will seal the hole, but the last resort will be to add 2 part silicone mix - 100mL perhaps and inject that and the larger volume after rubbing the boob, may help as well. Just lay the doll on her back for 2 days to let dry.

TPE, well, first I would seal those punctures - there's a video here in this thread that shows that. You will need a hot spoon to smooth out the repair.
Inject air when done, and see if it leaks down. You can also use permatex with TPE, as it does not react with TPE as it's being catalyzed by Acetic acid/air , unlike other silicone products (like smooth-on)- and do the same sort of injection of the material and let it set.

I have not done this (above) but this is what I would do if it happened to me.

Mishka

PetDlr wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:22 pm
Mishka1965 wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:12 am

thanks!
I've done:

Mishka
Hi Mishka,

Thank you for posting this:

This is exactly what I have been exploring for my Sino lady Kagami. She has a slow leak on one breast and a very very slow leak on the other. I knew I had to do something like this, but had no luck determining what product to use. Once injected I assume the breast would need to be massaged to coat the inside evening. And then about how long do you think for it to set? I chuckle when I think about doing this, as I see myself standing there injecting a can of "Fix a Flat" into her titties! :haha4:

Question: Do you have a recommendation to do the same type repair on TPE?

Also, I have another lady with large breasts that has puncture wounds on the sides of each breast, she came to me this way. Any recordation's on repairing/sealing these holes so that the breasts could then be either refilled with air as to new as shipped from the factory? (I'd consider possibly gel, but as they are quite large I expect the shear weight might not be good for the breasts. Also TPE.) I am leaning towards the soldering iron and hot air method to close the holes completely and retexture the skin. Damage is identical on each breast.

DSC_9042.JPG

Thanks for all you do!

Nocare
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Nocare »

RevJack wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:36 pm
Because it's a deadly poison?
Except its not. I think you are thinking of Ethylene Glycol.

The alo gels primary ingredient besides water is propylene glycol.
It takes large doses to even have a chance of killing a person. LD 50 for an adult is over a kg orally.

Nocare
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Nocare »

Mishka1965 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:35 pm
The OTC product label for this aloe gel has some PG to act as a solubilizer, but it's not in the bottle at 100% strength. I would not advise using propylene glycol directly, but you can substitute glycerol.
I have been pretty happy with the kit I bought and so far 3 boob repairs, 100% success.
I was a pharmacologist for 35 years before retiring, so I trust my gut feelings.

Mishka
Thanks, I figured that was the reason.
I ask because it would be more cost effective to dilute pure propylene glycol with water then to get the aloe gel considering the properties we care about come from the propylene glycol to water ratio while the rest of the ingredients are superfluous.

CombatCarl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CombatCarl »

Mishka1965 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:35 pm

Mishka
I've got some J&J "oil gel". Ingredients listed are mineral oil, Hydrogenated Styrene,/Isoprene Copolymer, Tocopheryl acetate, aloe, and fragrance.

I've had my TPE doll for a year, so I've researched a fair amount on oils, but I recently rescued a silicone doll and she's got a flat breast(arrived to her first owner that way). I know mineral/baby oils are not a requirement for silicone and, if used, usually for certain cleaning situations. I've got my marinade injector and this stuff ready to repair some breasts, but watching your video again has me hesitating. My gel has no PG in it. What matters in the long run: gelatinous PG or not mineral oil base?

She was free to me, but that doesn't mean I want to destroy her, despite my desire to experiment!
Thanks for your guidance!

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

What you have there is Gel Baby Oil.
Great stuff for anal sex because it does not hold its gel state after application.
Key words in context : " it does not hold its gel state after application."

Clings as a gell then rapidly breaks down and liquifies into plain old mineral oil.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

INFORMATIONS