climaxdoll.

Butt molds shrink in size, don't they?

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
neutrino
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Butt molds shrink in size, don't they?

Post by neutrino »

I've always admired Cherokee D'Ass big black booty. Her ass is a whopping 52 inches. There is a 2021 video of the butt mold being made right off her booty, so indeed her butt toy is made directly from her ass. However, when I look at the video of her butt toy:

https://afrofucking.com/you-can-now-fuc ... our-house/

It does not look anywhere near 52 inches (unless the guy's hands are super big). The pictures there do show her real ass around the same time her butt mold was made, but the butt toy does not seem to match hers in size. So what gives? Then when I learned that mold shrinkage can be up to 5%, then it explains it. That is a drop from 52 inches to under 50 inches, over a 2 inch loss. So this is not Cherokee's ass anymore, but a reduced version of it. So in general, butt molds (or tit molds, or whatever) will always result in around a 95% size version of the original model. Agree?

Here is a direct side-by-side comparison to illustrate my point. If the skinny girl's butt is around 34 inches, then there is no way that the toy is 52 inches (maybe 48 inches, which is still big by many people's standards, but not like the original model's butt).
Attachments
Mold Making of her butt.jpg
Mold Making of her butt.jpg (20.03 KiB) Viewed 655 times
Comparison with a skinny model's butt (almost the same!).jpg
Comparison with a skinny model's butt (almost the same!).jpg (86.49 KiB) Viewed 655 times
Cherokee-ass-toy-02-500x426.jpg
Cherokee-ass-toy-02-500x426.jpg (41.82 KiB) Viewed 661 times

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Butt molds shrink in size, don't they?

Post by King Solo »

Yeah, I also felt like that mold was way off from what the original model's ass really looked like. Not only is it a partial hip instead of a full-sized hip, but it also seems to be a lot smaller than her true proportions.

What a shame, because it could have been an amazing hip if it had been created to her exact proportions and shape.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

neutrino
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Butt molds shrink in size, don't they?

Post by neutrino »

King Solo wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 2:44 am Yeah, I also felt like that mold was way off from what the original model's ass really looked like. Not only is it a partial hip instead of a full-sized hip, but it also seems to be a lot smaller than her true proportions.

What a shame, because it could have been an amazing hip if it had been created to her exact proportions and shape.
The proportions are right, only the overall size is not. All rubber molds shrink, so someone's got to tell them that the only way to capture the correct size of the model's butt is to 3D-scan her butt and then 3D-print the mold, since plastic does not shrink. But then there is the new problem of 3D-print lines that would have to be sanded off. But clay ass positives need to be sanded too.

Correction: Actually, there is double shrinkage. The rubber mold shrinks, and of course the TPE butt itself shrinks. So in total that is up to 5 + 5 = 10% shrinkage. Which means Cherokee's ass went down from her actual size of 52 inches to around 47 inches, and that looks just about what we see in the video and pictures. With a plastic mold, there will still be the single shrinkage of up to 5%. But basically there is no solution to getting the correct size unless you upscale the 3D-scan to compensate for the inevitable shrinkage.

INFORMATIONS