betterlovedoll.com

Sandy’s Enchanting World

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

frankinstien

Re: Sandy’s Enchanting World

Post by frankinstien »

john1972 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:21 pm I see nothing wrong here :).
Id work with Sandy ..
Hilarious! :haha4:

Flight of Fancy
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Flight of Fancy »

Id work with Sandy ..

I agree. What do I care about a few broken fingers. Ouch, I did it again! :fist:
Sandy isn’t tall (155 cm) but she has a big personality and towers over her 1/6 scale sisters. None of them will ever admit they are dolls.
For more photos of Sandy and her sisters check out their thread: "Sandy's Enchanting World" in the Eye Candy forum.<viewtopic.php?t=154188>

Flight of Fancy
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Billiam wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:27 pm Bullshit double standards!
We are on the same page. Bare breasts all the way! :grab:
Sandy isn’t tall (155 cm) but she has a big personality and towers over her 1/6 scale sisters. None of them will ever admit they are dolls.
For more photos of Sandy and her sisters check out their thread: "Sandy's Enchanting World" in the Eye Candy forum.<viewtopic.php?t=154188>

Flight of Fancy
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

young guy wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:43 pm Best job yet! Surprised the guys didn't worker harder...
It was quite a work site. Each of them tried to impress the new girl. :multi:

Flight of Fancy
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

GraFXman wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:00 pm

• Seems I’ve missed some goodies!
    It’s been a really rough week for me and I’m too tired to get into any of my usual poetic accolades and hilarious GFX so I’m just stopping by to drop some interim LUV until I have some time to savor the recent posts and catch up again..
    TTYS!!
    Rick~

We miss the poetry. But, now and then, we all deserve time to recuperate. :glou:

Flight of Fancy
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Ant999 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:27 am
Billiam wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:27 pm Bullshit double standards!
Yeah, poor girl just can't win!
Sandy's with you on that. She tries so hard but always seems to bump up against a wall. :(

Flight of Fancy
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

KKFun wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:18 am OMG, no one is working in there. Now it is obvious why!!!!
Sometimes it's hard to keep you mind on the job... so many distractions. :haha4:

Flight of Fancy
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

gogodolls wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:02 am Oh dear! It's a good thing production has come to a complete halt, because there's now a serious risk of accident on this site! ✨🤩 (...distraction is the number one cause of accidents! :lol: ) Sandy is absolutely stunning! 😍

Fantastic photo FoF, Oscar-worthy! Big BRAVO! 🥇 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

🔨😘💖
No worries, the contractor hired a doctor to take care of all the broken fingers. :haha4:

Flight of Fancy
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

koaplayer1998 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:16 am 😁😂😈
A man of few words. I like that. :haha4:

Flight of Fancy
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

4891d wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 am
Well, if architects could take inspiration from Sandy's silhouette, we'd have a lot of beautiful buildings.

I hadn't thought of it from that perspective. :haha4: It would make for a very sexy skyline. :plaidskirt:

Flight of Fancy
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Le monde enchanteur de Sandy

Amabara wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:00 pm Lovely photos with superb staging, Sandy is very versatile. :) :thumbs_up:
Thank you very much. It helps to have a photogenic doll. :glou:

Flight of Fancy
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

PhilKer wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:58 pm Sandy just set a new level to the concept of Safety First 😁

What could she need more than those great bumpers?
:haha4:

I am sorry Sandy, you are so gorgeous 'dressed' like that🥰

Congrats to the photographer, it is a great piece of work 👍👏👍

:glou:
Ha ha! When she's driving, she doesn't need and airbag. :haha4:

Flight of Fancy
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Alottahope wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:21 am Haha! Awesome Fancy! It would have been nice to see Sandy work the jack hammer before she was let go...What were they thinking???
Hey Sandy! I want to show you my nail gun!
A jackhammer! :haha4: Now there's a shot but probably best suited for a video. Either way, she's up for it. :eggface:

Flight of Fancy
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Star88 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:21 pm
Flight of Fancy wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:16 pm
Job #9

CONSTRUCTION WORKER

“At last, a union job with benefits and lots of money.”

When the sun is beating down, the guys on the site took off their shirts.
Sandy just wanted to fit in.
Unfortunately, productivity plummeted and they had to “let her go”.

...Sandy making sure the hats weren't the only things hard :whistle:
Ha ha! Sandy made it hard for the guys trying to squeeze into tight spaces. :haha4:

Flight of Fancy
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

frankinstien wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:52 pm
Id work with Sandy ..
Hilarious! :haha4:
We are in agreement there. :glou: John always comes up with apt comments. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS