SexDollAmerica.com

New here, Hello everyone!

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
lynar
Apprentice
Apprentice

New here, Hello everyone!

Post by lynar »

Hi all! This community seems very cool. I came looking for a place to sell my doll, but might stay for the community.

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New here, Hello everyone!

Post by Photo_guy »

Hey, welcome in here.
This community is just that, the front page can get a bit overwhelming at times but there is always support, advice and it's usually downright entertaining. Most all of us get busy and have to take time away now & then but it seems there is always someone adding to their threads or projects here, usually something (or several somethings) new being posted on a daily basis. Enjoy.
Every day is a good day, some are just better than others. - RJD
Jo- WM 167 H Cup Fitness Model
Amber- (Shared Body) Head #266

Stacy
Five Card Draw

Thatdud3
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Thatdud3 »

Welcome and please enjoy your stay :)

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Welcome to TDF - hopefully you are selling yours to get a new one!

SexyEmma
Doll
Doll

Post by SexyEmma »

Hi lynar,
Welcome to TDF, I hope you enjoy your self. Love Emma.
You reap what you sow, I always try to sow love and happiness :angel:
I also have a doll album

raydf789
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by raydf789 »

Hello Lynar,
I am new here too. Thinking of the same thing.

Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

Hey all,

I showed up here not exactly believing that dolls at this level of realism actually existed. After tons of research, being here just made sense. The community here is fantastic; actual ppl who are sincerely passionate about dolls, offering tons of advice and guidance, not to forget the photo threads.. we all seen those professional photo shoots, even factory photos are misleading, but seeing that doll in someone’s home is always more telling of what to expect.. so yea, I’m here.. I’ll send my own photos when she arrives ..(im treading cautiously, but she’s been ordered.. lol) hopefully, my order will be sent to manufacturing this week. There’s always a chance my situation could change, so I just need to be vigilant and keep my head on a swivel..

Broma
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Broma »

Hi everyone,

I really appreciate the energy in here! It will give me a lot of ideas on how to deal with mine and also, why not buy more!

Is there a ''MUST SPOT'' you guys think I should look in the forums?

Thanks

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

A MUST SPOT, kinda depends on what you plan on doing with your new doll

There are very experienced moderators who post on a range of subjects in this forum
Any topic to do with maintenance & care is a good place to start :thumbs_up:

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

lynar, greetings and welcome, you do not have to be mad to post here but it helps..

CasualLion23
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CasualLion23 »

I'm new here as well and intend to sell a doll soon as well. I have to agree this community is very helpful and accepting. The amount I've learned on this site about dolls has been immensely helpful! :D

GrandPaul
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by GrandPaul »

I am new here as well and after reading through a few threads I am feeling the same.

ThighLord

Post by ThighLord »

Wow, a lot of us are here for the same reason to sell our doll lol.

Well, now that I am here, I am curious about something to all the other new people here. I am a new sex doll owner but I can't quite shake the feeling that I feel a bit off/low in some way knowing I have one. I've been somewhat ambivalent about using a sex doll and got one on a whim. It's great but I find myself worrying when I have company over or if someone will judge me. Am I crazy? Am I alone in this? How does one rationalize this?

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

ThighLord wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:03 am Wow, a lot of us are here for the same reason to sell our doll lol.

Well, now that I am here, I am curious about something to all the other new people here. I am a new sex doll owner but I can't quite shake the feeling that I feel a bit off/low in some way knowing I have one. I've been somewhat ambivalent about using a sex doll and got one on a whim. It's great but I find myself worrying when I have company over or if someone will judge me. Am I crazy? Am I alone in this? How does one rationalize this?
ThighLord wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:03 am Wow, a lot of us are here for the same reason to sell our doll lol.

Welcome!

A) You’re not a perv, no worries on that front, lol. Dolls are a great mental and physical health aid, so look at it like that, not that you’re up to something awful or repugnant.

B) You’re not crazy or alone in thinking like that. You’re just ‘ahead of the curve’. If people knew how good dolls are for you, especially mentally, more people would have them.

C) Most people are judgmental idiots. Why should you care what they think? But if you do, cover her with blankets and pillows in your bed, or under your bed, or in a flight case, or in your closet.

Good luck and enjoy her!

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Welcome to the forum from Isabella and me! You'll definitely want to stay, lots of good people here.
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

INFORMATIONS