www.wmdolls.com

Help!!! I found a female Orc Warrior in my basement!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Tailor
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Help!!! I found a female Orc Warrior in my basement!

Post by Tailor »

So impressive!!
She is very hot when she sleeps, and the view from behind is something special, nice job with the details :thumbs_up:
Jade: SM 148cm
Claire: JM New Tree Elf 80cm
Mi-Soo: Starpery 171cm A

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Hell yeah!

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello,
-Ragnar66- wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:17 am What a nice bodyguard and bedmate you have! :D
I feel more safe now that I have her. No need for a house security system anymore... :mrgreen:
-Ragnar66- wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:17 am What does an orc gal smell like actually? Always wondered. :mrgreen:
Forest, animal, musk, mushrooms for her body... but when I get close to her pussy it smells like cinnamon and licorice... :oops:

john1972 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:12 pm Wow but honestly she has a pretty face..
Especially when she sleeps... :wink:

Tailor wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:08 pm So impressive!!
She is very hot when she sleeps, and the view from behind is something special, nice job with the details :thumbs_up:
Thanks!

Billiam wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:27 pmHell yeah!
Grrrr!

The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

loomis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by loomis »

the amount of work you put into these shoots never cease to amaze me! Bravo
Brianna Melony SM150L viewtopic.php?t=119529
Mazzy Melony DC132bbw viewtopic.php?t=154699

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

She looks quite anatomically correct ill bet she is fun ..
Am I crazy actually wanting to get into bed with her? lol..

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Just amazing work.

I really hope to see more dolls like this in the world.

I love your work. Very inspiring DL.
I love the smell of TPE in the morning...

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

The Doll Laboratory wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:59 am Hello,
-Ragnar66- wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:17 am What a nice bodyguard and bedmate you have! :D
I feel more safe now that I have her. No need for a house security system anymore... :mrgreen:
Some barking or grunting voice feature might enhance the effect even further. :mrgreen:

The Doll Laboratory wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:59 am
-Ragnar66- wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:17 am What does an orc gal smell like actually? Always wondered. :mrgreen:
Forest, animal, musk, mushrooms for her body... but when I get close to her pussy it smells like cinnamon and licorice... :oops:
I´d likely skip the licorice, but otherwise quite some fragrancy. :mrgreen: :glou:

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Hello,
loomis wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:31 amthe amount of work you put into these shoots never cease to amaze me! Bravo
Thank you. This time the hardest job was not the Doll itself but rather sewing to fit the clothes...

... and building the props...

john1972 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:48 am She looks quite anatomically correct
For an Orc I guess she is. But I don't really know, it's the first time I see one... :mrgreen:

john1972 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:48 amill bet she is fun ..
I'll tell you when she wakes up... :deadhorse:

john1972 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:48 amAm I crazy actually wanting to get into bed with her? lol..
The contrary would be crazy in my opinion! :twisted:
MX-V wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:02 am Just amazing work.
Thank you MX-V!
MX-V wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:02 amI really hope to see more dolls like this in the world.
I hope too. You are also doing your part for this to happen... :glou:
MX-V wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:02 amI love your work. Very inspiring DL.
I can say the same for your work... :wink:
-Ragnar66- wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:00 pmSome barking or grunting voice feature might enhance the effect even further. :mrgreen:
Manufacturers already have a hard time making a convincing voice feature for normal dolls, I won't even bother to suggest them making one for an Orc doll! :drinking:
Though, when I think about it, it would be easier to do because no translation would be needed. Just "Grrrr's" and “Roarrrr's"... :whistle:

-Ragnar66- wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:00 pmI´d likely skip the licorice, but otherwise quite some fragrancy. :mrgreen: :glou:
I LOVE licorice. I could eat some every day... :razz:

... especially if there is a small raspberry candy with it... :whistle:

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

Thanks for the insight behind-the-scenes; and I would never have guessed the clothes were the most difficult part, but thinking about it, I can see why; one cannot just buy Orc clothes from a shop :)

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

The reddish color overlaying her skin, it is powder and oil or colored TPE paste?
The tattoo and gashes I understand, it's that coloring, almost a bruising that I'm unsure of.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

You know there was a guy I saw that ordered a pure red doll and made
her like a evil devil or something.
She was kinda hot but if it was not for the creepy eye lol.
I think this Orc is hot..
Id take her under my wing and teach her the newer ways to hunt with guns and
stuff ..
Besides if you had a girlfriend like this NO ONE would screw with you..
Hotness that would beat the hell outa anyone that looked at you wrong lol.
Id have to teach her that killing people is not right or we both just end up in
jail and that would ruin the whole fun lol.
Great pictures and great work.
Seriously she is hot :).

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Hello,
the living tribunal wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:33 pmThanks for the insight behind-the-scenes
Usually I don't like to post behind the scenes stuff when I do my things because I think it takes the magic out of it a little.
But a forum is also a place to share the weird ideas we have with others, so... :drinking:
the living tribunal wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:33 pmI would never have guessed the clothes were the most difficult part, but thinking about it, I can see why; one cannot just buy Orc clothes from a shop :)
I got a lot of things from Ali and Amazon. Most of them were rather cheap but I had to buy a lot of stuff. The lace wig with the trinkets are probably what cost the most money to me. Don't tell my wife... :whistle:
RevJack wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:07 pmThe reddish color overlaying her skin, it is powder and oil or colored TPE paste?
The tattoo and gashes I understand, it's that coloring, almost a bruising that I'm unsure of.
Everything is made with the same technique learned from the M94 Primer thread: overall green color (she was light tan before), reddish or yellowish overlays, tattoos, bruises, gashes, scars, fresh wounds, moles, freckles, nipples, private parts... everything. No make up or powder was used. All I can say is that you have to know what you are doing and work fast... really fast!

john1972 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:49 pm You know there was a guy I saw that ordered a pure red doll and made
her like a evil devil or something.
I think you are talking about MV-X and his Red Devil Sex Doll
john1972 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:49 pmShe was kinda hot but if it was not for the creepy eye lol.
I think this Orc is hot..
You are talking about Khãnęsh's white eye? Like I said, Orcs “wear“ their scars and battle wounds proudly. Orc males find such things extremely sexy! :onfire:
I am not an Orc but I got used to Khãnęsh's appearance. Even her wounded eye doesn't bother me anymore... :wink:
john1972 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:49 pmId take her under my wing and teach her the newer ways to hunt with guns and
stuff ..
She would prefer to use her axe, knife and sword while hunting game in the damp woods!
john1972 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:49 pmBesides if you had a girlfriend like this NO ONE would screw with you..
Hotness that would beat the hell outa anyone that looked at you wrong lol.
Ha! Ha! Yes probably. Female warriors are the most dangerous Orc type for humans. More dangerous than male Orcs. Sometimes you can get away with the latter by being smarter because they are so stupid. But not so with the females. They are not as strong as male Orcs, but still a lot more than humans. They are also faster and at least as smart. It is better to not mess with them!
john1972 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:49 pmId have to teach her that killing people is not right or we both just end up in
jail and that would ruin the whole fun lol.
Ha! Ha! This would made a great TV series don't you think? Anybody knows a TV producer? :mrgreen:
john1972 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:49 pmGreat pictures and great work.
Thanks! :glou:
john1972 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:49 pmSeriously she is hot :).
The more I look at her, the more I get to like her. And on top of that she seems to have wet dreams now... :oops:

Help!!! I'm in love with a female Orc warrior! :haha4:

FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FCD94 »

Did you customize the wig for fitting around the ears?

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

The Doll Laboratory wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:48 am Help!!! I'm in love with a female Orc warrior! :haha4:
Yeah, but the hottest one I've ever met! :whistle:
What scars!! :onfire: :onfire: :onfire:
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

DL,
Your Orc is incredible. Not only a work of art, but incredibly sexy.
Love the close-ups with all of the details.
One of the most incredible dolls I've ever seen!

John 1972,
There is Anung's Lilyth, who is a Red Realdoll.
And there is mine, a custom WM 166c, Diavolo (AKA, The Red Devil Sex Doll) Might be some others out there now.
I had her made for a few reasons.
One, as a mascot/Icon for an Electric Bike company I am considering starting. Red Devil Bikes.
Two, I'm not into devil worship or any of that, I just love women colored red (not too many real women out there like to allow that)
Three, I saw a few pinups of a red devil girl and wanted to recreate her. Those pics are on the Red Devil thread.
And as she has gone thru many looks, this is the look I have finally achieved and truly adore.
I love the smell of TPE in the morning...

INFORMATIONS