www.realistic-love-doll.com

Mini Love Doll - 118cm WM Doll (May 2022)

Realistic Love Doll is an authorized dealer on Love Dolls (Z-onedoll, WMDolls, Your Doll, Sanhui …) All prices include free shipping and a set of clothes.
Visit us at: www.realistic-love-doll.com
Shipment worldwide
Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Mini Love Doll - 118cm WM Doll (May 2022)

Post by Realistic Love Doll »

Hi!

Here is the latest 118cm from WM Doll!

118cm WM Doll - Carry

You can find all other Mini Love Doll Here

Cheers

Romain

Heinrich21
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Mini Love Doll - 118cm WM Doll (May 2022)

Post by Heinrich21 »

this may be a bit early, since the delivery times currently are really long, but does anyone alrerady own her and can make a review?
im considering purchasing her too

Intrigued628

Post by Intrigued628 »

I love her realistic proportions. In my opinion for the height she's near perfect.

nattravnen
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by nattravnen »

Heinrich21 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:25 pm this may be a bit early, since the delivery times currently are really long, but does anyone alrerady own her and can make a review?
im considering purchasing her too
I placed an order around 15JUN and just received factory photos today. I would post a picture but I can't due to new status.

DocDurdin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DocDurdin »

I just had read sex dolls under 130cm were illegal now in most countries... Is that false?

I mean, I guess to clarify... These bbw mini's were my first choice. I like thick girls, I'm a first time buyer and the cost is low, I'd have less remorse if I fk up, and I'm older.. wouldn't mind seeing how much I can carry around without killing myself.

I can see why they could become illegal tho... some of those mini's get pretty darn school-girl'ish.

nattravnen
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by nattravnen »

DocDurdin wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:05 am I just had read sex dolls under 130cm were illegal now in most countries... Is that false?

I mean, I guess to clarify... These bbw mini's were my first choice. I like thick girls, I'm a first time buyer and the cost is low, I'd have less remorse if I fk up, and I'm older.. wouldn't mind seeing how much I can carry around without killing myself.

I can see why they could become illegal tho... some of those mini's get pretty darn school-girl'ish.
It depends on the country, for example in the US certain states have different laws; small dolls are illegal in Tennessee, Kentucky, Hawaii, South Dakota, and Florida. Only dolls over 139 cm are safe to order to these states. There are exceptions to "scaled down" dolls such as the Irokebijin Shiori.

I would recommend you contact a vendor that offers service to your country and ask for their advice regarding local laws.

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Realistic Love Doll »

What you refer to are dolls that fall under the child protection Act.
It's mostly in UK/Australia, and some countries in northern Europe as well.

If the doll doesn't look like a child it's fine but we still recommend bigger size dolls for these countries. Anyway, for small dolls we check all the time if it's ok to ship or not as the regulations tend to change quite often.

DocDurdin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DocDurdin »

Great, thanks for the info. Appreciate the reply

Silhouette
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Silhouette »

nattravnen wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:11 pm
It depends on the country, for example in the US certain states have different laws; small dolls are illegal in Tennessee, Kentucky, Hawaii, South Dakota, and Florida. Only dolls over 139 cm are safe to order to these states. There are exceptions to "scaled down" dolls such as the Irokebijin Shiori.

I would recommend you contact a vendor that offers service to your country and ask for their advice regarding local laws.
But who decides if the doll looks like a child? I assume not the owner. To be clear, I’m not asking in defense of child abuse whatsoever, I just can’t imagine what you could be charged with if caught with a doll that some random person declares to depict a child. It’s not a real person, so I guess I don’t understand the logic behind it.

Tomskzy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Tomskzy »

There is a small teen doll I am interested, from oudoll.com, but am very concerned with legal issues. The company rep claims it to be legal, but.... I like petite flat women in general so I'd like to get it but not so sure. I've seen the creeper act and 2 ties bills, but they haven't passed yet, and know in FL, TN, HI, and one or two more states that this doll would be illegal. But nothing for my state?

Please help

nattravnen
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by nattravnen »

Tomskzy wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:54 am There is a small teen doll I am interested, from oudoll.com, but am very concerned with legal issues. The company rep claims it to be legal, but.... I like petite flat women in general so I'd like to get it but not so sure. I've seen the creeper act and 2 ties bills, but they haven't passed yet, and know in FL, TN, HI, and one or two more states that this doll would be illegal. But nothing for my state?

Please help
I would advise caution if you decide to conduct business with that manufacturer. The stock images used in their catalogue are taken from different manufacturers, and the prices look closer to vendor prices than retail prices. I too see that bills are underway, if there isn't anything currently restricting you from possessing the product you're looking for then I suggest you purchase it; but purchase it from a reputable vendor not from ou. If you possess the product and then it becomes illegal to own, then it's not like your doors will burst down with hellfire missiles, it's just an inanimate object at the end of the day. If you're worried about it then I wouldn't get it, but if a part of you wants it, you'll likely keep thinking of it until something happens.

Tomskzy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Tomskzy »

Yeah I figured I'd use a vendor suggested here. I'm not dead set on purchasing one anyway. I've been looking at autome on myrobotdoll. Just like flat women... And anime... I have to imagine an anime doll wouldn't cause any issues for me, but then again women... Lol jk

Does the obscenity law cover anything to do with sex toys? I mean if your not doing the hokey pokey on the front lawn and are being descrete.

nattravnen
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by nattravnen »

Tomskzy wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:47 am Yeah I figured I'd use a vendor suggested here. I'm not dead set on purchasing one anyway. I've been looking at autome on myrobotdoll. Just like flat women... And anime... I have to imagine an anime doll wouldn't cause any issues for me, but then again women... Lol jk

Does the obscenity law cover anything to do with sex toys? I mean if your not doing the hokey pokey on the front lawn and are being descrete.
I'm not too sure if it's protected by law, weird things happen at customs sometimes. Vendors do a good job of taking care of these unforeseen issues; this probably isn't the best place for legal advice but if you want the product you're looking for then they can make it happen regardless of projected bills.

No one was ever dead set on purchasing at first, but the more you look... the more enticing it gets.

nattravnen
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by nattravnen »

Silhouette wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:25 am
nattravnen wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:11 pm

But who decides if the doll looks like a child? I assume not the owner. To be clear, I’m not asking in defense of child abuse whatsoever, I just can’t imagine what you could be charged with if caught with a doll that some random person declares to depict a child. It’s not a real person, so I guess I don’t understand the logic behind it.
There are ratios that are used for determining this in some cases, some display head ratios compared to body proportions, others can be strictly breast proportions.

If it looks like a "full" sized doll that is shrunk down, then I would consider that scaled down.

Tomskzy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Tomskzy »

Sounds reasonable to me! NOT looking for child doll... Not my thing just a short ( easy to store) flat chested woman I can lay down every once and a while without having to pay for dinner and drinks

INFORMATIONS