www.the-doll-house.com

New owner of a OR-Doll 156cm H-Cup

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
Princessvixen
Apprentice
Apprentice

New owner of a OR-Doll 156cm H-Cup

Post by Princessvixen »

Morning everyone, this is a couple days late posting but I took delivery of a fantastic OR-Doll 156cm H-Cup I purchased from Phil my first ever doll and she is magnificent I am so happy with the service I received from Phil definitely will not shop anywhere else for any of my doll needs, top bloke 5 star service! Will upload pics of Tiffany when I figure out how to haha I named her Tiffany after Tiffany Case my favourite Bond girl

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: New owner of a OR-Doll 156cm H-Cup

Post by Studio »

Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing your own personal Bond girl

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Congratulations! The OR156H is rightly a classic, which head does Tiffany have? Will be looking forward to seeing any pics. Oh and welcome to the forum!

Princessvixen
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Princessvixen »

Thank you for the warm welcome! Her head is Head #152 I will be changing her wig to the same colour as Tiffany's hair from Bond, I cant figure out how to post pictures im on my phone and have plenty of her haha! I'm absolutely in love with her shes really pretty and Phil was an absolute gem extremely helpful in finding me my perfect doll

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

After 5 posts you will be able to post pictures.

Princessvixen
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Princessvixen »

Ok thank you for letting me know thanks again everyone for the warm welcome to the forum and community! It's been a long time coming been wanting a doll for a very long time

Princessvixen
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Princessvixen »

Here she is she asked me to take a picture of her bathing in the afterglow of our first ever love making session, cheeky madam came to bed in some pink crotchless knickers cheeky indeed!
Attachments
20220430_182237.jpg
20220430_182237.jpg (4 MiB) Viewed 1352 times

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Was it everything you hoped for? The first - and hundredth! - time can be awkward with a doll, but still fun.

Princessvixen
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Princessvixen »

Studio wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:05 pm Was it everything you hoped for? The first - and hundredth! - time can be awkward with a doll, but still fun.
It was wonderful took a couple of minutes to figure out positions, but it was well worth it we both enjoyed ourselves a lot I'm just trying to figure out now how to pose Tiffany for photos and get her to stand! Enjoying some snuggle time with her now and watching a film

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Sounds like a perfect honeymoon!

Princessvixen
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Princessvixen »

It is a perfect honeymoon so far she is so lovely and it was wonderful helping her get dressed up last night as well she picked some lovely nightwear and remarked to me how her boobs looked in it lol

INFORMATIONS