LinkdollsBanner.jpg

What information do you think is the most important when buying a sex doll?

Linkdolls™ focuses on Torso Sex Dolls. Cheap Torso sex dolls from $199. 30 Days Money Back&Free Shipping (3-7 day shipping time in the USA)
linkdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

What information do you think is the most important when buying a sex doll?

Post by linkdolls »

Buying a sex doll is a big investment, what information do you think is the most important in the buying process?
Linkdolls™ --BEST Silicone Sex Dolls &TPE Sex Dolls,Awesome sex doll website experience
email:support@linkdolls.com

hot collections:
Lifesize sex dolls
Big ass sexdoll torso
Sex doll torso
200+ sex doll videos

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: What information do you think is the most important when buying a sex doll?

Post by ZombieWinter »

The 3 most important things to me are COMMUNICATION.

Communication.

And communication.

I don't expect a vendor to know detailed information about a certain model off the tops of their heads. Most vendors sell a lot of products, and those products are in constant fluctuation. It's impossible for a few CS agents to keep up with all the constant changes. I understand that. All I expect is if the vendor doesn't know something then they'll be willing to put in some effort and find out.

From my experience vendors are very good at answering questions and replying to emails ... until they get your money ...

This is where communication becomes very important to me.

I don't want to hear the same ol' bullshit:

"We're a small team, please be patient with us. We're trying to reply as fast as we can."

My thought on this line of bullshit:

"You answered my emails in timely manner BEFORE you received my money, what changed? If you can't take care of your existing customers then you better stop taking on new ones."

Or my other all time favorite:

"Holidays have kept us from a full work schedule. Things will be better after the holidays. "

My thoughts:

"But you still have people manually taking orders via email and answering the phones, right? You're still collecting our money, right? Maybe those people should go on Holiday too."

I've fired 3 vendors so far. Each eventually delivered as promised, but all 3 went into "silent mode" the moment payment was received.

I shouldn't have to request updates.

I shouldn't have to request factory pics.

I shouldn't have to request high resolution pictures and videos showing multiple angles.

I shouldn't have to request a tracking number.

And I shouldn't have to go public when I get a defective product.

Imo, vendors are a dime a dozen. New ones pop up all the time. Most of them are middlemen. Drop shippers. The CS arm of the manufacturer. Nothing most vendors do can't be done by the customer themselves. Most vendors are nothing but an additional 20% upcharge.

Then there are the rare gems. The amazing vendors. What makes a good vendor?

Communication.

There's a few vendors here on TDF that are absolutely fabulous. They've been very helpful to me no matter how insulting, annoying, or snarky I got (and I got a lot of Snarky Sauce in me).

There are a few vendors here on TDF that I've seen garner universal respect from just about everybody.

These vendors try hard. Not just try hard to make a sale, but actually TRY hard to be a good vendor.

What do they do?

1 They participate in the the TDF threads. Not just posting ad-threads like, "Hey check out this hot new babe!" But actually participate in conversations.

2 They respond to tough questions and are willing to admit mistakes.

3 They still answer PMs and emails from assholes like me who they know would NEVER pay retail prices.

4 They offer advice and post enlightening threads and/or unique ideas.

To answer you question directly, the most important information when buying a sex doll is this:

Knowing we aren't getting screwed because the guy or gal selling us the doll actually gives a shit about us.

Edit update:

One more thing...

Don't offer a Price Match Guarantee. I shouldn't have to ask for a fair price. You should've given me a better price to begin with.

Imo, Price Match Guarantee means you got caught overcharging someone and are willing to lower your price in order to still get their money. When I see "Price Match Guarantee" I click out of the window and look elsewhere.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

INFORMATIONS